Author Topic: Will liberals admit the default sexual orientation for humans =heterosexual?  (Read 8743 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
"Goodness Gracious".  You would think a (so called) psych major would not have tripped himself up so badly here.   :D

Once he removes all those arrows from his knees he can come back and try to explain it to us.  

I'm sure the logic professor will soon return to clear this up once and for all

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I'm sure the logic professor will soon return to clear this up once and for all

"Only your logic would lead you to such logic as that illogical conclusion"

:D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'd be happy enough if he could explain how you can form a bell curve when you only have two test statistics (percentage of gay, percentage of straight)? Or how you can have more than two standard deviations when your test only has 1 deviation? I think he might have thought "standard deviation" sounded so much like "sexual deviant" that he figured his point was already made.
you only need one statistical return to graph a bell curve hoss.

Statistics give you the probability of an event happening, one need only graph the return information an event, occurance, test scores etc.

you never heard of a bell curve based on test scores? THATS ONE STATISTIC....

LMFAO....

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
you only need one statistical return to graph a bell curve hoss.

Statistics give you the probability of an event happening, one need only graph the return information an event, occurance, test scores etc.

you never heard of a bell curve based on test scores? THATS ONE STATISTIC....

LMFAO....

You are so stupid I can't believe it. I'm not even joking.

Your example is utterly retarded. A bell curve can be formed out of test scores because you have a VARIETY of scores. It's one statistic based on SEVERAL DIFFERENT VARIABLES.  ::) You need at least three variables to form a curve. If you have less than three , it's not a curve. It's a line. That what that whole "bell curve" thing means. You also need at least three variables to establish a standard deviation. If you don't have at least three variables,the difference between variables is not a standard deviation. It's just a DIFFERENCE. There's NO STANDARDIZATION. If you have only two variables in your data set (gay , straight), none of the characteristics of bell curves apply. It is actually pretty shocking that an adult can have this much trouble figuring out the basics of bell curves. Please stop lying about about taking college courses. Even an online correspondence course doesn't have such low standards and no one was ever buying it, anyway.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Your example is utterly retarded. A bell curve can be formed out of test scores because you have a VARIETY of scores. It's one statistic based on SEVERAL DIFFERENT VARIABLES.  ::) You need at least three variables to form a curve. If you have less than three , it's not a curve. It's a line. That what that whole "bell curve" thing means. You also need at least three variables to establish a standard deviation. If you don't have at least three variables,the difference between variables is not a standard deviation. It's just a DIFFERENCE. There's NO STANDARDIZATION. If you have only two variables in your data set (gay , straight), none of the characteristics of bell curves apply. It is actually pretty shocking that an adult can have this much trouble figuring out the basics of bell curves. Please stop lying about about taking college courses. Even an online correspondence course doesn't have such low standards and no one was ever buying it, anyway.

HAHA.   He embarrassed himself off the board for a couple of days and THIS is what he rides back into town with?

Worth repeating again.

Quote from: LurkerNoMore on March 28, 2013, 09:35:08 AM
Good luck with that.  He overcompensates by trying to string buzz words together in an attempt to sound witty and knowledgeable which in reality leaves any argument or stance of his with a bigger gap in it than there was before.

Particularly amusing is his habit of trying to reverse your statement back in the form of a rhetorical question in the hopes that you will make his argument for him.  Since he isn't exactly sure of what he is trying to say or how to convey it. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Your example is utterly retarded. A bell curve can be formed out of test scores because you have a VARIETY of scores. It's one statistic based on SEVERAL DIFFERENT VARIABLES.  ::) You need at least three variables to form a curve. If you have less than three , it's not a curve. It's a line. That what that whole "bell curve" thing means. You also need at least three variables to establish a standard deviation. If you don't have at least three variables,the difference between variables is not a standard deviation. It's just a DIFFERENCE. There's NO STANDARDIZATION. If you have only two variables in your data set (gay , straight), none of the characteristics of bell curves apply. It is actually pretty shocking that an adult can have this much trouble figuring out the basics of bell curves. Please stop lying about about taking college courses. Even an online correspondence course doesn't have such low standards and no one was ever buying it, anyway.

Thats gonna leave a mark...

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Your example is utterly retarded. A bell curve can be formed out of test scores because you have a VARIETY of scores. It's one statistic based on SEVERAL DIFFERENT VARIABLES.  ::) You need at least three variables to form a curve. If you have less than three , it's not a curve. It's a line. That what that whole "bell curve" thing means. You also need at least three variables to establish a standard deviation. If you don't have at least three variables,the difference between variables is not a standard deviation. It's just a DIFFERENCE. There's NO STANDARDIZATION. If you have only two variables in your data set (gay , straight), none of the characteristics of bell curves apply. It is actually pretty shocking that an adult can have this much trouble figuring out the basics of bell curves. Please stop lying about about taking college courses. Even an online correspondence course doesn't have such low standards and no one was ever buying it, anyway.
and you have a variety of sexual orientations as well my friend, it isnt simply gay/straight....

do yourself and fellow libtards a favor and google the topic before spouting off at the mouth like you have...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
and you have a variety of sexual orientations as well my friend, it isnt simply gay/straight....

do yourself and fellow libtards a favor and google the topic before spouting off at the mouth like you have...

Best thing to do is pull the arrows out of your knees and move along.  You embarrassed yourself on this thread beyond belief "brainchild".

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Best thing to do is pull the arrows out of your knees and move along.  You embarrassed yourself on this thread beyond belief "brainchild".
LMFAO do some research

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
worth repeating again

Good luck with that.  He overcompensates by trying to string buzz words together in an attempt to sound witty and knowledgeable which in reality leaves any argument or stance of his with a bigger gap in it than there was before.

Particularly amusing is his habit of trying to reverse your statement back in the form of a rhetorical question in the hopes that you will make his argument for him.  Since he isn't exactly sure of what he is trying to say or how to convey it. 

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
this thread is 7 pages too long.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

Oh, okay  :o. So, what are the two sexual orientations between gay and straight on the bell curve? Learning a new word from a buzzfeed article doesn't make you an expert on something.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LMFAO do some research

I can't find the research on the "two standard deviation" of gayness

can you post that link ?

thanks

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
LMFAO do some research

Want someone else to do the research for you?  Is that it again?

Worth repeating.

"LMFAO"

Necrosis

• Getbig V
LMFAO do some research

you are not very bright.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Wow, that Amway Salesman fights back. ;D
A