Author Topic: My Improvement due to Cardio..  (Read 6867 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
My Improvement due to Cardio..
« on: March 31, 2013, 12:07:37 PM »

dustin

Re: My Improvement due to Cardio..
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 12:09:39 PM »
Really fruit ass picture, bro. But good improvements.

With all of the recent deaths and health scares, it wouldn't hurt to pay attention to our cardiovascular health. I've been doing real cardio a lot lately. I feel a million times better. It's never too late.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 12:10:18 PM »

gtfo

cardio

::)

;D

Honestly I've been doing a ton more, including a lot of boxing stuff. Feels good not getting winded after a single 3 min round.
all drugs - TPPIIP

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 01:09:20 PM »
definite improvement, less fat more muscle

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 01:10:17 PM »
Nasser would be proud.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 01:18:10 PM »
How much cardio? High or low intensity?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 01:24:47 PM »
thank you all 8)

when i started cardio last august i was doing it 4-5 times a week.. fast walking or running or swimming..

now as i am very close to my target weight i do cardio only 2 days a week and sometimes 3.. i run 6 kilos "about 3.5 miles" in 30 minutes in the open air.. when i can run them in 25 minuets i will make the distance 7 kilos..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 01:28:19 PM »
thank you all 8)

when i started cardio last august i was doing it 4-5 times a week.. fast walking or running or swimming..

now as i am very close to my target weight i do cardio only 2 days a week and sometimes 3.. i run 6 kilos "about 3.5 miles" in 30 minutes in the open air.. when i can run them in 25 minuets i will make the distance 7 kilos..
Good progress is Jimmy swimming too?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 01:28:37 PM »

;D

Honestly I've been doing a ton more, including a lot of boxing stuff. Feels good not getting winded after a single 3 min round.

yes boxing is best cardio super set with sprints
A

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 01:32:40 PM »
Good progress is Jimmy swimming too?

no.. dogs are not allowed to swim in the pool i swim in.. my friends in the coastal cities take their dogs to swim in the sea but here in cairo there is no chance..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2013, 01:34:24 PM »
stop the heme-iron sheriff

any tool can get inshape eating meat

A

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2013, 01:40:54 PM »

why should i?..

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2013, 01:42:57 PM »
thank you all 8)

I also have been doing cardio regularly and I'm planning to do it on a weekly basis year round. I jog 30-45 min, 3-4 times a week, I could do more but I think at the long run it would become annoying so I'll stick up with my plan  :D. And yeah, cardio definitely makes a difference.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2013, 01:44:51 PM »
why should i?..

this is minimal effort research on my part to help you , im already aware of the whole enchilada of things

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=443620.25

www.livestrong.com/article/473732-iron-cancer/
cancerpreventionresearch .aacrjournals.org/content/4/2/177.full
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21209396
ejtcm.com/2011/03/18/iron-and-cancer-2/
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22952183\
ukhcforums.uky.edu/forums/blogs/.../09/.../iron-and-cancer-risk.aspx
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/16/6/1306.full
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2013, 01:47:37 PM »

food that walks is good

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 01:47:50 PM »
I also have been doing cardio regularly and I'm planning to do it on a weekly basis year round. I jog 30-45 min, 3-4 times a week, I could do more but I think at the long run it would become annoying so I'll stick up with my plan  :D. And yeah, cardio definitely makes a difference.

very good and yes more than 45 min is too much especially you do it 3-4 times a week.. when i feel my energy if good my goal is always to run the same distance in a shorter time.. running is somehow an addiction lol..

dustin

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 01:57:27 PM »

food that walks is good

My food shits on Johnny's food. :)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2013, 02:08:21 PM »
Most people forget that the heart is one of the most important muscles in the body.

Cardio is essential for everyone.

dustin

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2013, 02:23:39 PM »
Most people forget that the heart is one of the most important muscles in the body.

Cardio is essential for everyone.

It IS the most important muscle. I got swept up in the hardcore bodybuilding mentality, but in the last couple of years I've started to meet doctors and nurses and really realized how important it is. Been training and hiking with a cardiologist and he says a lot of younger people come into the ER over acute cardiovascular issues. Lots of young folks that you'd otherwise assume were really healthy, but obviously false assumptions.

It can happen to anyone, and the risk is exponentially greater when you live a high-risk lifestyle and abuse PEDs thinking that you're invincible. Doing cardio will keep your heart in good health and keep you lean, so there are huge incentives to throw it into the mix ranging from actual IMPORTANT reasons right down to pure vanity. It should appeal to everyone, but I guess not.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2013, 02:26:41 PM »
It IS the most important muscle. I got swept up in the hardcore bodybuilding mentality, but in the last couple of years I've started to meet doctors and nurses and really realized how important it is. Been training and hiking with a cardiologist and he says a lot of younger people come into the ER over acute cardiovascular issues. Lots of young folks that you'd otherwise assume were really healthy, but obviously false assumptions.

It can happen to anyone, and the risk is exponentially greater when you live a high-risk lifestyle and abuse PEDs thinking that you're invincible. Doing cardio will keep your heart in good health and keep you lean, so there are huge incentives to throw it into the mix ranging from actual IMPORTANT reasons right down to pure vanity. It should appeal to everyone, but I guess not.

are these younger folks who show up at the er over heart issues fatasses?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2013, 02:30:54 PM »
sherieff check the links man
A

dustin

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2013, 02:36:13 PM »
are these younger folks who show up at the er over heart issues fatasses?

Not all of them; about an even mix. The heart beats around the clock and takes a lot of punishment if you think about it. If you throw stimulants into the mix, abuse AAS or let yourself accumulate an ocean of water because you're intoxicated by the sight of your humongous fatceps then you're introducing yourself to an extreme amount of danger.

I'm not saying that I don't take ephedrine, AAS and all that fun stuff but you can use it safely without any more effort. But people just don't care... they slam a handful of Anadrol, slam ephedrine/Brokaid, take grams of test and aromatizing steroids and puff their fatceps and moobs in the mirror thinking they've got mountains of shredded muscle.

I don't understand why these people don't structure cycles a bit better, keep an eye on the waistline and their water retention and save their health and a whole lot of money in the process - not to mention LOOK BETTER! I guess delusion and bodybuilding are synonymous and go together like peas on a pod. :-\

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2013, 02:39:57 PM »
Not all of them; about an even mix. The heart beats around the clock and takes a lot of punishment if you think about it. If you throw stimulants into the mix, abuse AAS or let yourself accumulate an ocean of water because you're intoxicated by the sight of your humongous fatceps then you're introducing yourself to an extreme amount of danger.

I'm not saying that I don't take ephedrine, AAS and all that fun stuff but you can use it safely without any more effort. But people just don't care... they slam a handful of Anadrol, slam ephedrine/Brokaid, take grams of test and aromatizing steroids and puff their fatceps and moobs in the mirror thinking they've got mountains of shredded muscle.

I don't understand why these people don't structure cycles a bit better, keep an eye on the waistline and their water retention and save their health and a whole lot of money in the process - not to mention LOOK BETTER! I guess delusion and bodybuilding are synonymous and go together like peas on a pod. :-\

nobody wants to suffer that's why

strict dieting and training hard day in and day out is suffering

dustin

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2013, 02:46:26 PM »
nobody wants to suffer that's why

strict dieting and training hard day in and day out is suffering

Not even, man. Walking around and always feeling like you have to shit is suffering. Taking tons of steroids and feeling like your head is going to explode is also suffering. It can be done with a LOT more finesse. You'll feel better, look better and save money.

The older guys who used to say positive shit like "bodybuilding is a marathon, not a race" were right. They're not running into problems well into their golden years. But then you see cats from the younger generation with exploding aortas and liver/kidney failure, or even death... hmm. It incites a bit of reflection, don't you agree?

Also, not trying to vilify PEDs in the least. If they were side affect free and cheaper, I would love to abuse them all day long. But some people like myself can't tolerate them very well, which is probably more of a blessing than anything.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2013, 02:51:15 PM »
Not even, man. Walking around and always feeling like you have to shit is suffering. Taking tons of steroids and feeling like your head is going to explode is also suffering. It can be done with a LOT more finesse. You'll feel better, look better and save money.

The older guys who used to say positive shit like "bodybuilding is a marathon, not a race" were right. They're not running into problems well into their golden years. But then you see cats from the younger generation with exploding aortas and liver/kidney failure, or even death... hmm. It incites a bit of reflection, don't you agree?

Also, not trying to vilify PEDs in the least. If they were side affect free and cheaper, I would love to abuse them all day long. But some people like myself can't tolerate them very well, which is probably more of a blessing than anything.

i can't really say much from the gear side of it, since i'm only on a low dose protocol and i ain't gonna ever go higher

i've never been into this concept of being massive, my gig is being sleek and cat-like, like that dude in my avi ;D

how high did you take your doses if i can ask?