Author Topic: My Improvement due to Cardio..  (Read 6864 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: My Improvement due to Cardio..
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2013, 02:53:34 PM »
Take a look at CSwole's pics.

That guys heart is overtaxing itself greatly. Prime example right there on why not to abuse AAS and do cardio.

dustin

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2013, 02:58:50 PM »
i can't really say much from the gear side of it, since i'm only on a low dose protocol and i ain't gonna ever go higher

i've never been into this concept of being massive, my gig is being sleek and cat-like, like that dude in my avi ;D

how high did you take your doses if i can ask?

I started lowering my test dosage and normally stay around 50mg EOD, with 100mg of tren and 100mg of mast alongside. If I can, I'll pull the test right out and sometimes even go a bit lower. Feels weird to cut test out entirely (I feel high or something), but I'm one of those people who can't tolerate the biggest dose. I went up to a gram once and felt okay for a few days, then my back exploded in cystic acne, which I've never had in my life, and my head felt like it was going to explode. I get chronic migraines so I keep an eye on my blood pressure anyway, and anything that gets it to jump up I like to cut out and stop doing.

For ephedrine, three 8mg tabs three or four times a day with 100mg or 200mg of caffeine, depends on whatever the supplement store has on hand. I run two bottles and stop for a couple weeks. Each bottle is 50 tabs, so just a couple week cycles before I get sick of it.

Take a look at CSwole's pics.

That guys heart is overtaxing itself greatly. Prime example right there on why not to abuse AAS and do cardio.

He's got a fine hue to his skin colour... falls somewhere between a gentle penis-purple to maybe a soft manhood-magenta. Don't be cruel towards the guy!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2013, 04:13:39 PM »
Weight training works the heart. Check your heart rate after a set of squats. If you do an hour long full body workout you heart rate is constantly elevated during this. How is walking for an hour better than this? Doing the big compound lifts with short rest periods is like a form of HIIT.

Maybe this doesn't apply to steroid abusers who's bodies are in an unnatural state.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2013, 08:49:19 PM »
sherieff check the links man

bro. i seriously see no point to be vegetarian.. sure one should not eat read meat every day but this doesnt mean not to eat it at all.. i like to enjoy all HALAL food  :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2013, 09:03:16 PM »
my cardio is sex :D

and clubbing,ofc.one leads to the other, so thats double cardio 8)

as for sherief, heres something:

you couldve spared yourself the cardio and instead just took more walks and eat less.

i walk a lot.. i like walking.. any place i want to go alone and it takes one hour or less "going and returning" i walk.. this is beside walking my dog most of the days..

as for eating less,.. this is the point,.. why to eat less since you can achieve the shape you want without eating less?.. my target is to be 70 kilos with very good strength for my weight and i cant keep good strength without enough amount of carbohydrates..

remember the pics i sent to you when i was 66 kg and like 6 PCT bf?.. i achieved this without any cardio but was nearly eating no carbohydrates at all.. cant do this forever.. the best is to eat enough quantities from everything.. so when i lose fats i do it in a healthy way,.. it takes more time but makes you look healthier and keeps most of your strength.. especially when you are natural you cant be harsh on your body..

one last thing is that i love running,.. it doesnt make me tired or bored :P.. also when i think that when i started running last august i was jogging 5 kilos in more than 30 minutes and now i run 6 kilos in 30 minutes i sure think that i now live with a stronger heart.. running is good for many reasons not only to burn calories..

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2013, 09:09:48 PM »
Yes cardio is very important to overall health..no point in building the outer body when the motor is weak...45 mins 3/4 times a week is perfect..look good and feel good is my motto. ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2013, 09:52:38 PM »
Yes cardio is very important to overall health..no point in building the outer body when the motor is weak...45 mins 3/4 times a week is perfect..look good and feel good is my motto. ;D

yes very true.. my motto is,.. before i take a shower i must shit first,.. no point to be clean from the outside and shitty from the core ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2013, 05:26:35 AM »
Walking and running with Jimmy would be good to, if it's not to hot for him  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2013, 06:05:32 AM »
gt

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2013, 02:25:07 PM »

QFT, the heart is the most important muscle. A lot of bodybuilders won't train it because they can't show it off.

dustin

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2013, 02:28:01 PM »
QFT, the heart is the most important muscle. A lot of bodybuilders won't train it because they can't show it off.

Who's got time when you're trying to etch groves into your glutes and really cinch up those glute-ham tie-ins?" ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2013, 02:32:29 PM »
truth be told, the heart gets some work and stimulation from just regular weight-training

do a heavy set of squats for 15 or so reps til failure and then tell me that your heart ain't working

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2013, 02:50:11 PM »
good improvements & against expections quality thread after simple attention whoring.

but because this is getbig, i've to say 73kilos is a good weight ... for a 13 year old boy.

dustin

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2013, 02:58:40 PM »
truth be told, the heart gets some work and stimulation from just regular weight-training

do a heavy set of squats for 15 or so reps til failure and then tell me that your heart ain't working

You shouldn't write off doing real cardio though. Big difference between specifically training aerobically and anaerobically. Don't make the classic permabulker mistake.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2013, 08:47:40 PM »
good improvements & against expections quality thread after simple attention whoring.

but because this is getbig, i've to say 73kilos is a good weight ... for a 13 year old boy. lifetime natural who is 171 cm..

fixed for truth..

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2013, 09:15:33 PM »
Weight training works the heart. Check your heart rate after a set of squats. If you do an hour long full body workout you heart rate is constantly elevated during this. How is walking for an hour better than this? Doing the big compound lifts with short rest periods is like a form of HIIT.

Maybe this doesn't apply to steroid abusers who's bodies are in an unnatural state.
if you can squat you can at least jog a couple miles

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2013, 01:24:45 AM »

yes but you are not continuously working. weight training and squats donīt condition you like running... itīs the opposite, run 3x a week and tell me if you donīt have more stamina for squats and deadlifts. More stamina in the Gym  makes for more efficient and better workouts.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2013, 01:33:50 AM »
I also do cardio 6 times a week, 3 days of real cardio no walking on treadmill stuff...good job Sherrief

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2013, 01:37:18 AM »
yes but you are not continuously working. weight training and squats donīt condition you like running... itīs the opposite, run 3x a week and tell me if you donīt have more stamina for squats and deadlifts. More stamina in the Gym  makes for more efficient and better workouts.

i'm talking about optimum heart health here, not being competitively fit (by the way, i ran a sub 2 min half mile in high school, so i know a bit about being competitively fit ;))

according to Dr. Doug McGuff, hit weight-training provides sufficient work for optimum heart health

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2013, 01:53:56 AM »
we are not talking about when you were in High school...we are talking now. As you age you should work your heart because itīs more important NOW.. not as kid. I do not believe your ruck sack push ups, DB squats and what ever you do will be enough. .. but hey.. you make sure you buy his Book... ;) I am not intrested in how fast someone can run a mile, got nothing to do with it. I have run over assault courses, miles over cross country with weight donīt even go there. seen too many guys who were not fit falling around and throwing up and failing fitness runs. I as i wrote boxed too in the Army, you think doing a hit workout or what this guy says would help you in a ring...BS.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2013, 02:10:19 AM »
we are not talking about when you were in High school...we are talking now. As you age you should work your heart because itīs more important NOW.. not as kid. I do not believe your ruck sack push ups, DB squats and what ever you do will be enough. .. but hey.. you make sure you buy his Book... ;) I am not intrested in how fast someone can run a mile, got nothing to do with it. I have run over assault courses, miles over cross country with weight donīt even go there. seen too many guys who were not fit falling around and throwing up and failing fitness runs. I as i wrote boxed too in the Army, you think doing a hit workout or what this guy says would help you in a ring...BS.

where's your pics?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2013, 02:24:52 AM »
where's your pics?
whereīs your argument ?

dustin

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2013, 07:14:31 AM »
i'm talking about optimum heart health here, not being competitively fit (by the way, i ran a sub 2 min half mile in high school, so i know a bit about being competitively fit ;))

according to Dr. Doug McGuff, hit weight-training provides sufficient work for optimum heart health

And according to a million other physicians and cardiologists, it's not enough.

This isn't risking spilling over and losing abdominal definition for a beach party, this is a discussion about your heart health, arguably one of the most important health aspects you could ever consider. Cancer, diabeetus and cardiovascular disease are the top killers in the developed world. Why not give up the search for a justification to not do any sort of cardio, and just do some sort of fucking cardio?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2013, 08:05:02 AM »
And according to a million other physicians and cardiologists, it's not enough.

This isn't risking spilling over and losing abdominal definition for a beach party, this is a discussion about your heart health, arguably one of the most important health aspects you could ever consider. Cancer, diabeetus and cardiovascular disease are the top killers in the developed world. Why not give up the search for a justification to not do any sort of cardio, and just do some sort of fucking cardio?

but the thing is... i'm not saying that i agree with him, i'm just putting another point-of-view out there for discussion

according to my exercise science studies that i partook in at university cardio 3 times per week for 20 minutes at 60-70% intensity is ideal for heart health

so what do you think is ideal for heart health cardio wise? and what do the majority of cardiologists say?

dustin

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2013, 08:18:53 AM »
but the thing is... i'm not saying that i agree with him, i'm just putting another point-of-view out there for discussion

according to my exercise science studies take i partook in at university cardio 3 times per week for 20 minutes at 60-70% intensity is ideal for heart health

so what do you think is ideal for heart health cardio wise? and what do the majority of cardiologists say?

It's something you shouldn't round down and try writing off. If anything, do extra because it's not going to hurt unless you're an Auschwitz-looking cardio addict. The whole "don't sweat it" attitude is a dangerous one.

I don't believe in cookie cutter advice either. Myself, I try to get outside with my dogs and run around the hiking trails here. I live a bit of a sedentary work lifestyle being tethered to a desk for 8 hours at one job and a couple hours a day at another job I do from home, so any chance I get I like to go outside and run around. Even if it's just chasing my dogs in the backyard for 20 minutes. It's not something I think you can quantify exactly and I hate giving specific guidelines, but it's something you can easily titrate by looking at your waistline, what you typically do in a day and how winded or energetic you feel when you exercise. If you're sucking back wind like a vacuum, you could probably benefit from more.

The cardiologists I know just think people have abhorrent cardiovascular knowledge. I'm not an expert, but I at least try minding it which is a lot more than what others do. They tell me that they're seeing younger and younger people with a ton more arterial plaques, low HDL, high LDL and triglycerides, tons of fat, tons of edema, participate in many negative activities that destroy cardiovascular health including but not limited to smoking, blowing coke on the weekends and eating a shitty diet, etc. Nothing extraordinary or unknown, just things that people don't care to mind for some reason.

I want to be running around with my kids and grandkids. I don't want to be sucking on an oxygen tank because I was too obsessed with being swole and flexing my fatceps in the mirror everyday thinking I'm a sexy beast.