Author Topic: Will I get cut on 500 my of test with perfect diet  (Read 4095 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Will I get cut on 500 my of test with perfect diet
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 02:17:01 PM »
i think the finasteride is negating all the libido and mood benefits the test should give me

but oh well

better than being a bald alien

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 11:21:02 PM »
oh its just being careful for me, the non estrogen convertibles,i dont wanna take the risks asociated with them, then baldness potential,i dont really care, but im not deliberately asking for it :D
and for some reason,i get severe sides from everything but test,and not after a while, but immediately,were talking few days. :-X
and most importantly, all the other stuff doesnt give me any beter results then hrt, or hrt*2.

Hey G, how do you like letro?
Mr. AZ 2003

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2013, 12:26:03 PM »
I know this is an odd ball but as i mentioned in the other thread i used to have to use letro.. now despite mixing a few times deca/tren/drol i get no gyno issues... since I'm so so much leaner..

All I use is inhibit-p (over the counter supplement including p5p, l-dopa, vitex in the mix) and an otc AI called erase one pill at night (max dose is 3 per day -- apparently that worked to reduce estro levels to low normal for 1g of test with blood work for one guy). Strong stuff, and works like aromasin. Cheaper and easier to get than aromasin. I like aromasin too but it has short half life, pes erase has a longer half life so once a day is sufficient for me.

Hope that helps someone, cheap and otc.. thing is lately i run hrt doses of test only... but i would still use erase jus higher dosed if i ran more test. I'm not prone that bad gene for prostate/hair loss thank God... i find it weird how some ppl shed  like crazy.. plus i also tend to shave my head most of the time so... but once in a while grow my hair.

Oh yeah I also feel pretty good, cuz i know how miserable letro made me feel.

As far as p5p/l-dopa blend... it works... p5p is the stronger active form of b6. Caber worked magic for libido and instant wood but i saw that it reduces igf1 levels so not using it... no other sides i could speak of ... prami made me sleep real good but also have a hard time waking up but worked well for reducing prolactin... but p5p/l-dopa mix (inhibit-p otc) works awesome no sides and easier/cheaper to get.