Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!  (Read 432861 times)

balzac

• Getbig IV
Re: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!
« Reply #950 on: August 07, 2016, 02:34:56 PM »

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #951 on: August 10, 2016, 10:26:16 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #952 on: August 11, 2016, 06:02:15 PM »
ANTOINE VAILLANT - REGAN GRIMES - DORIAN HAMILTON - ULTIMATE ARM WORKOUT

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #953 on: August 11, 2016, 06:05:16 PM »
You're a funny guy Fagco

You're still around?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #954 on: August 12, 2016, 06:49:03 AM »
Antoine had been making ends meet fighting but it looks like we won't be seeing much of him anymore  :-X

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #955 on: August 15, 2016, 01:53:21 AM »
after 5:00

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #956 on: August 15, 2016, 07:25:00 PM »
Seems like a great guy.   Few others would be so transparent about their struggles.  I hope he overcomes his temptations.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #957 on: August 15, 2016, 08:41:20 PM »
Few others would be so transparent about their struggles. 

Still hasn't disclosed what he has been addicted to.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #958 on: August 16, 2016, 05:51:53 AM »

He speaks about too much partying, so that might refer to alcohol/rec drugs issues.

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #959 on: August 16, 2016, 06:33:39 AM »

Why is that so fucking important to you/you guys? What does it matter? He makes it clear he was an addict and had a problem with addiction, that should be the main focus and end of that discussion. If you wanna read about who is addicted to what go read a fucking Hollywood tabloid you fucking waste.

As a former addict seeing this type of insensitive comment pisses me off. Not to mention you worded it like a little brat and act as if you're entitled to know. Fuck you dude, seriously. Getbig or not, have some respect.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #960 on: August 16, 2016, 06:56:21 AM »

Yeah, wonder what he is addicted to specifically.

Don't think even his buddy moty knows.
Q

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #961 on: August 16, 2016, 07:10:17 AM »
Why is that so fucking important to you/you guys? What does it matter? He makes it clear he was an addict and had a problem with addiction, that should be the main focus and end of that discussion. If you wanna read about who is addicted to what go read a fucking Hollywood tabloid you fucking waste.

As a former addict seeing this type of insensitive comment pisses me off. Not to mention you worded it like a little brat and act as if you're entitled to know. Fuck you dude, seriously. Getbig or not, have some respect.

You feel better now?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #962 on: August 16, 2016, 07:14:25 AM »
Hey Moty,

What's he addicted to?
a

Simple Simon

« Reply #963 on: August 16, 2016, 07:31:59 AM »

It really isnt that important, TBH its just that there is a thread here about him that people are commenting, if this thread disappeared tomorrow, or even if Antoine disappeared tomorrow, no one here would really give a fuck enough for it to impact on their lives.

Hope that helps.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #964 on: August 16, 2016, 11:07:57 AM »

As a former addict you should know exactly why people are asking. Your entire post comes off like a childish meltdown. And singling me out is about as bad a move you can make. Your entire stance reeks of thinly veiled deflection.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #965 on: August 16, 2016, 03:12:05 PM »
I can understand MOTY's point and I can understand Nether Animals. On one hand it doen't matter what specific chemical he was/is struggling with, however, also on the other hand Antoine himself is the one putting himself out there.

I wish him all the best, especially as someone in sobriety myself, although being a public persona of sorts I would suggest he stop talking about comebacks etc, and just do what he is supposed to do. Sorry but guys with a couple of months under their belts after multiple relapses don't inspire me. What inspires me is people in sobriety who get years of consistency who change their lives completely, and whom pass it on and have also stayed sober through the best of times, and through brutal darkness, as well as when not getting their own way. He needs to also start working on becoming multi-dimensional as a person. I could totally relate to the pause he gave when he tried to answer the question about other interests. I have started to try all kinds of different things that I have not don, wanted to try, or havent done in years, including a recent gig where a few of us made a band in less than a week and played a 4 hour gig(I sing). It was a blast. Anyways I wish him the best, but I think he should avoid answering any questions about recovery and comebacks and stick to BB'ing related questions until he gets some real time under his belt. People take this honesty thing too far today especially when it comes to strangers
"

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #966 on: August 26, 2016, 07:22:57 PM »
ANTOINE VAILLANT - HEAVY D - INTERNATIONAL CHEST DAY

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #967 on: August 26, 2016, 08:25:12 PM »
I can understand MOTY's point and I can understand Nether Animals. On one hand it doen't matter what specific chemical he was/is struggling with, however, also on the other hand Antoine himself is the one putting himself out there.

I wish him all the best, especially as someone in sobriety myself, although being a public persona of sorts I would suggest he stop talking about comebacks etc, and just do what he is supposed to do. Sorry but guys with a couple of months under their belts after multiple relapses don't inspire me. What inspires me is people in sobriety who get years of consistency who change their lives completely, and whom pass it on and have also stayed sober through the best of times, and through brutal darkness, as well as when not getting their own way. He needs to also start working on becoming multi-dimensional as a person. I could totally relate to the pause he gave when he tried to answer the question about other interests. I have started to try all kinds of different things that I have not don, wanted to try, or havent done in years, including a recent gig where a few of us made a band in less than a week and played a 4 hour gig(I sing). It was a blast. Anyways I wish him the best, but I think he should avoid answering any questions about recovery and comebacks and stick to BB'ing related questions until he gets some real time under his belt. People take this honesty thing too far today especially when it comes to strangers

This is more than semantics. The substance he is struggling with is important to me, because it would give me a reference point concerning his chances at putting this all behind him.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #968 on: August 27, 2016, 05:51:12 PM »
ANTOINE VAILLANT - CODY MONTGOMERY - REGAN GRIMES - DORIAN HAMILTON - 4 WAY ARMS FULL OUT PARTY

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #969 on: August 27, 2016, 05:57:44 PM »
ANTOINE VAILLANT - CODY MONTGOMERY - REGAN GRIMES - DORIAN HAMILTON - 4 WAY ARMS FULL OUT PARTY

I want to punch that fa ggot Cody right in his punchable face!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #970 on: September 04, 2016, 06:53:12 PM »
ANTOINE"S CHRONICLES OF L.A. CHAPTER 1 : THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RICE

Simple Simon

« Reply #971 on: September 04, 2016, 10:05:22 PM »

bearing in mind Antoine is on his arse he always seems to find money for huge take away meals, or is it the other people hes with always footing the bill?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #972 on: September 05, 2016, 04:02:43 AM »
His emotional ups and downs reminds me of Paul DeMayo.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #973 on: September 05, 2016, 04:06:08 AM »

Is Antoine feeling good / better now?

Q

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #974 on: September 05, 2016, 04:08:13 AM »
His emotional ups and downs reminds me of Paul DeMayo.

He's somehow pulling a Shizzo when he hangs out with 'friends'