Author Topic: Rich Piana "I should slammed this guy on the head" and tore his knee hahaha  (Read 98790 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Would feel awesome to Judo throw his useless ass to the pavement. He got owned by a twink and would get destroyed in real life.

He can't afford surgery. Bet he feels so shameful and embarrassed.

One day you may

Skylge

• Getbig IV
ripped patella tendon & 2 broken meniskus and he HASNT done the surgery yet after 6 days...
this guy is fucked up,his girlfriend AMY was right!

Perhaps he doesn't have proper health insurance?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Perhaps he doesn't have proper health insurance?

Im quite sure the supplement company that endorses him will cover it ::)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
On a side note Muscle McMannus would pile drive him

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
well they clearly had fun laughing at that stupid bag of oil on that show...lol what a clown, then doing a video pretending he doesnt care, showing how manly and tough he is training with an injury...what a failure. These guys dont even realize they re walking parodies.

I sometimes wonder that when I see these big jerks in the planet fitness commercials. It's almost like when Stephen Colbert interviews someone, they don't even know they've been had.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
One day you may
Feel Shameful and embarrassed that you loaded up yourself with PMMA, covered yourself in tats, and found out, that you are not the badass that you pretend to be, nor want to be...

"One day you may..."

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Feel Shameful and embarrassed that you loaded up yourself with PMMA, covered yourself in tats, and found out, that you are not the badass that you pretend to be, nor want to be...

"One day you may..."

He spent too much time reading GetBig, when Amy was on here.  Remember there are factions on this board, who believe  bodybuilders have functional muscles and can fight REAL athletes.

That video was weird.  He blamed everyone in Peru, but his leak of limberness.  :-\  

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Agreed. Talks pretty level headed in these videos. So what if he does this or that to his body. Its his life.

He talks like a high school dropout. FFS, I could only watch a minute of the second video.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH HA

GUY Claims to be an MMA / Badass MUTANT and got OWNED , dude has more excuses about what happened on that shitty show then amy has bout not leaving him earlier in their abusive relationship ....ALLEGEDLY

"I used 10% of my strength on that show"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Didn't his ex-Amy show her tits on here?

dustin

One day you may

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I almost spit Pepsi Max all over my screen!! ;D

Nails

• Getbig V

Rudee

• Getbig V
This guy is garbage wrapped in skin.

Nails

• Getbig V

FREAKY FLEXIBILITY with SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Faker than Ric Flair's figure four leg lock on Cheif Waahoo McDaniels.

X2.

ob205

• Getbig III
nah comeon, stop the bs, dont drag this towards "functional muscle",this would give you away as homo

You can take a world bench press champion and they will not punch as hard as a random heavyweight boxer.  So it does apply. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The simpleton mantra that you create a functional muscle by making it stronger is nonsense.

Functional is the ability to have endurance and not get gassed. If you can run a couple of miles at a good clip you have no gas tank. Functional is power. Functional is the ability to jump and explode. Squatting 700lbs and not being able to touch the rim of a basketball rim is not functional leg strength. Squatting 700lbs but waddling like a duck when you try to sprint shows a lack of power. Benching big numbers doesn't mean you can automatically punch harder than a 145lbs boxer who can't bench 225lbs. Power is how quickly you release your strength. What hurts more a 500lb bencher slowly pushing his hand with all his might into your face or a snapped punch at warp speed?

What should be talked about as functional muscle is power that has a strength component but it's not pure strength. Olympic lifting is a demonstration of true power strength. Power lifting should be named strength lifting.

Every boxer and submission wrestler can tell the tale of the skinny guy who easily beats the cosmetic muscle wonder.

Little-rich

• Getbig II
I kinda feel bad for this guy. This is going to be a long road to recovery and his leg will never be as big. Didn't Jean pier fux do that to both knees 10 years ago?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
what with all the steroid abusers who live alone with their dogs , mike o hearn, rich piana etc...

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I wanna see the 4.7 forty. Entertaining stuff.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Didn't his ex-Amy show her tits on here?

Nope.

1239 photos of her and the oilbag on a cruise.

Her tits remained clothed in all of the photos.

But the fake online fight got Ritchie a 50 page thread.   ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  His MMA is crap.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
  His MMA is crap.

By Getbig standards Anderson Silva is a below MMA fighter

Nails

• Getbig V