Author Topic: Rich Piana "I should slammed this guy on the head" and tore his knee hahaha  (Read 99620 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Dude, he could have SMASHED and PULVERIZED that knob in a single blow. He was taking it easy on him as he was told to. I have been in a very similar position, where you are put in a situation like that, the other guy becomes more serious, yet you can't do much as you are that much bigger and would look like a bully doing so.

No matter how he created the physique, he took it to an extreme level, and generates huge interest. But even now, if you put him and say Jay on stage, I dare say he would look bigger, and better than Jay.

As for having oxygen debt, again, I can sympthize with that. At my biggest, I felt dam heavy, and was damn strong, but that kind of grappeling that he did would have left me feeling the same as its not something a guy that size and/or strength trains for.

The foolish thing he did was getting caught up in the show, and not putting a stop to it. You can see how this can happen, on live TV, cameras on you, foreign language, trying to portray a good image, be the nice big guy, etc. Seriously, it could have gone on for another 5 minutes and he really might then have been struggeling for oxygen as a body with that mass is not tuned for that kind of exertion.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Dude, he could have SMASHED and PULVERIZED that knob in a single blow. He was taking it easy on him as he was told to. I have been in a very similar position, where you are put in a situation like that, the other guy becomes more serious, yet you can't do much as you are that much bigger and would look like a bully doing so.

No matter how he created the physique, he took it to an extreme level, and generates huge interest. But even now, if you put him and say Jay on stage, I dare say he would look bigger, and better than Jay.

As for having oxygen debt, again, I can sympthize with that. At my biggest, I felt dam heavy, and was damn strong, but that kind of grappeling that he did would have left me feeling the same as its not something a guy that size and/or strength trains for.

The foolish thing he did was getting caught up in the show, and not putting a stop to it. You can see how this can happen, on live TV, cameras on you, foreign language, trying to portray a good image, be the nice big guy, etc. Seriously, it could have gone on for another 5 minutes and he really might then have been struggeling for oxygen as a body with that mass is not tuned for that kind of exertion.

Hi rich

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

Coach, Wes and Schmoecenter have better knees.  His physique is worthless, isn't functional. Can he run the beach in the sand?  Ride a bike for 1 mile up a Cali hill?  Can he walk around the corner?  

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Coach, Wes and Schmoecenter have better knees.  His physique is worthless, isn't functional. Can he run the beach in the sand?  Ride a bike for 1 mile up a Cali hill?  Can he walk around the corner?  

No, but he can carry 8 shopping bags in each hand from the driveway to the garage!!!

hbk29

• Getbig II

do you evan train with weights???do you like girls at all?who cares if you can run im the beach??  I love to hit the weights hard,fuck girls and look big.ha ha you should not even been on this site but on a tour de france website

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

do you evan train with weights???do you like girls at all?who cares if you can run im the beach??  I love to hit the weights hard,fuck girls and look big.ha ha you should not even been on this site but on a tour de france website

I guess his boys lurk on getbig.  ::)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
the peruvian accent is fucking annoying

hbk29

• Getbig II
I guess his boys lurk on getbig.  ::)

His boys unlike you, Iam not gay..I dont know Rich Piana but I like his psyche,but I dont like all that tattoes at all.I dont know what pmma is but.. I will guarantee you that he looks 1o times better than you.The thing is if you are a bodybuilder that means that you dont have to be on stage,,but you love reading flex when you were young.. you remember when even at a party you had some protein with youre vodka ha ha,or when your buing new shirts you love the feeling when the girl at the store says wow you look huge.. he he,,all the fun and stupid things we bodybuilders doo. but you are thinking about bicycling and running in the sand????ha ha really?really?

BigCyp

• Getbig V

His boys unlike you, Iam not gay..I dont know Rich Piana but I like his psyche,but I dont like all that tattoes at all.I dont know what pmma is but.. I will guarantee you that he looks 1o times better than you.The thing is if you are a bodybuilder that means that you dont have to be on stage,,but you love reading flex when you were young.. you remember when even at a party you had some protein with youre vodka ha ha,or when your buing new shirts you love the feeling when the girl at the store says wow you look huge.. he he,,all the fun and stupid things we bodybuilders doo. but you are thinking about bicycling and running in the sand????ha ha really?really?

Calm down you little bitch.

hbk29

• Getbig II
Calm down you little bitch.

I will when I'm finished fucking you re dead mother in the ass

BigCyp

• Getbig V

You're an inspiration.

hbk29

• Getbig II
You're an inspiration.

thanks.. thats what youre mother said when i came on here face

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Rich piana said fucking woman in the ass was your gay homosexuality coming out of the closet and that a man should only fuck pussy, this according to Amy

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Your hero Rich is rumored to knock the dust off the nards of old schmoes in the parking lot of Gold's gym to make his rent.

hbk29

• Getbig II

Rich piana said fucking woman in the ass was your gay homosexuality coming out of the closet and that a man should only fuck pussy, this according to Amy

ha ha.. it just that big cyp mother asshole is so awesome i had to try it ;D

hbk29

• Getbig II
Your hero Rich is rumored to knock the dust off the nards of old schmoes in the parking lot of Gold's gym to make his rent.

Ha ha, I'm in my twenties ;D and how do you know this???ha ha , ;Because you are the first in line..
No on a serious note,, he is no toney freeman,cedric mcmillan but better than midgets that are pro like jose raymond ,branch etc.. just the tarts look awefoll

Amy Waz

• Getbig II
Its interesting that this Rich Piano gets invited to different TV-shows over the world though, if getting attention was his goal, he sure is getting it!

Wonder what Amy has to say about this?

HAHAHAHAH Its predictable and laughable. Saw it coming years ago. Thanks for wondering what I was thinking. LOL Think its crazy the dude needs major surgery but instead hes sitting on his ass and going to the gym. Does he think the surgeon is going to come to his house? And trust me he WAS giving it HIS ALL, he wasnt giving it 10% Never wish harm or pain on anyone but what did he think was going to happen after all these years of abuse to his body. So CRAZY he STILL has not gotten treatment. Longer he waits, the worse it will be. I dont get it!!! But hey, his arms are kinda big and thats all that matters. Best of luck.....

Amy Waz

• Getbig II
Perhaps he doesn't have proper health insurance?

He has NO HEALTH INSURANCE...NEVER HAS

hbk29

• Getbig II
He has NO HEALTH INSURANCE...NEVER HAS

HEY amy,, if you ever visit Norway i WILL take you out and be a true gentelman

Amy Waz

• Getbig II
Didn't his ex-Amy show her tits on here?

NOPE I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT

Amy Waz

• Getbig II

HEY amy,, if you ever visit Norway i WILL take you out and be a true gentelman

Sounds good to me, I was an exchange student in Sweden and I go back every few years  :)

hbk29

• Getbig II
Sounds good to me, I was an exchange student in Sweden and I go back every few years  :)

ok,where in Sweden? I live in Oslo the capitol.. What did you study??Sweden is ok, but the people is a little bit to femenine  he he.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

Hi Rich jr. Say hi to your dad.
a

Amy Waz

• Getbig II

ok,where in Sweden? I live in Oslo the capitol.. What did you study??Sweden is ok, but the people is a little bit to femenine  he he.

Stockholm. I studied law an criminal justice.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Stockholm. I studied law an criminal justice.

Hi AW.  My friend sent me a text that he was having lunch and Mickey Rourke and Fabio walked in and had lunch together. True story.  :D  Hope you're well.
a