Author Topic: Matt Ogus youtube star, most people actually believe he is natural haha  (Read 34318 times)

Sophus

• Getbig IV
Re: Matt Ogus youtube star, most people actually believe he is natural haha
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2013, 02:52:07 PM »
ogus plays angles so well in most pictures and videos its hard to tell for sure. he'll look huge in one pic then a lot smaller in another..he even bought special lights for perfect shadows/overhead lighting just for making vids like that one you posted. his delt/chest thickness can look over the top at times though... would like to see disgusted's input on this one

not mind shattering:

20 days before:

Surprise surprise

One looks bigger with a pump

To think hes natural is absolutely retarded, there is no help for those guys

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2013, 03:03:46 PM »
Did you hear his explanation for his gay for pay? It's justified in his mind because he needed the money.

I don't give a shit what anyone does but if he covers it up because he's ashamed of it but does it anyway for the money, taking drugs to get ripped is no big deal.

He needs the money. What's the difference?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2013, 03:07:24 PM »
Did you hear his explanation for his gay for pay? It's justified in his mind because he needed the money.

I don't give a shit what anyone does but if he covers it up because he's ashamed of it but does it anyway for the money, taking drugs to get ripped is no big deal.

He needs the money. What's the difference?

If he needed money he should have got a decent job like everyone else.

Quote from this video, "Wooo fuck yea crush you with these you little bitch".

Surprise surprise

One looks bigger with a pump

To think hes natural is absolutely retarded, there is no help for those guys

Haha he has thousands of subscribers, buying his gimmicks and watching his videos all thinking they can be as big as him naturally one day, they are in for a big fucking surprise once they have a few years of training under their belt. I'm waiting for someone to defend him and call him a "genetic freak" haha.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2013, 03:08:25 PM »
Looks like this dude
A

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2013, 04:17:29 PM »
Kid is just a genetic freak. High natural test, high levels of natural GH, and probably some mild myostatin deficiency.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2013, 04:44:12 PM »
I have gotten a couple of pms asking me if I think this kid is natural.. A better question would be to ask if I thought this level of physique development was attainable with out steroids. You see, I know a lot of guys who use stuff and they aren't all that big. Maybe someone started using drugs early on when they just started lifting and at the current level they are at so far is still attainable as a natural, you follow me? Maybe someone has done a couple of dbol cycles in their lifetime that never added up to much in the way of size gains and if so I guess they can never claim lifetime natural status.

A few years ago I knew a kid who was supposedly natural. He competed as a middle weight in the NPC not as a natural but was known to be and even won shows. Even this guys friends thought he was natural, but I always had my doubts. To me and I've been around even though this kid wasn't huge he had that drug look that one gets and had to much thickness. Anyway, one day we are talking and he slipped up and mentioned that he was using MIT. lol He immediately got this look on his face like he just got caught robbing the cookie jar. If anyone here knows what MIT is they know that it is one of THE most potent steroids EVER created. So I had my answer even though I always knew. He tried to play it off, but he knew that there was just no fooling me at this point. This kid was using nothing but legal orals and he was even rebottling them to fool his friends and girl friend.  

Anyway, getting back to this Matt guy, First thing you have to ask is what is considered natural? Is it anything as long as it is currently legal? There are still some very potent steroids on the market. Even the natural shows don't test for anything that is legal and they couldn't if they wanted to since there are new things coming out all the time like the progesterone related anabolics. So IMO Matt is or def has taken some type of anabolic to achieve his best level of conditioning. He is just a notch or two above what someone can look like while still being 100% clean.  

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2013, 05:30:57 PM »
front shoulders and upper chest are dead give away.

I have seen many natural guys with very developed upper chests way better than this, if you focus on building those parts I don't see why they wouldn't grow naturally.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2013, 05:34:43 PM »
I have seen many natural guys with very developed upper chests way better than this, if you focus on building those parts I don't see why they wouldn't grow naturally.
Hi Adam  :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2013, 05:35:54 PM »

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2013, 05:41:10 PM »
even g4p?

lmao....oh lawdy. Maybe thats wht these youtube videos are for...discrete ads for g4p.
I feel sorry for these teens who have youtube fitness channels and take off their shirts and pose. They brag about how many subscribers they have because they don't understand they are just making gay dudes drool.

They think they have fitness fans. :)

It would be like a 18 year old girl network without wearing much clothes prancing around for us straight guys. A whole network of them! :) :) :)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2013, 06:03:39 PM »
Matt Bogus natural?

Hah, bogus!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2013, 06:24:30 PM »
  These are the kinds of pics that they were sending me in private.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2013, 07:14:08 PM »
 ;D

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2013, 08:10:34 PM »
Even the natural shows don't test for anything that is legal and they couldn't if they wanted to since there are new things coming out all the time like the progesterone related anabolics.

interesting

heres the list of substances tested for at the show hes trying to win in july: http://galatea.meccahosting.com/~a000018d/drugtest.html

only the class winner is urine tested, everyone is polygraphed

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2013, 08:16:26 PM »
interesting

heres the list of substances tested for at the show hes trying to win in july: http://galatea.meccahosting.com/~a000018d/drugtest.html

only the class winner is urine tested, everyone is polygraphed

No fucking way they test for all that stuff. Lol. I know a guy who entered a natural show a few months ago he on everything prob 5 different anabolics and that isn't counting GH and AI's. Also they must be doing lie detector tests too so they can determine who had been clean for all those years.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2013, 08:50:05 PM »
check this out lol..from the same show:

a guy popped positive for a PH last year and look at the all natural guy they gave the title to instead

http://www.examiner.com/article/muscle-mayhem-winner-tests-positive-goliath-assumes-his-rightful-throne

[/youtube]

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

ogus of course was in charge of lathering up the guy that popped for the PH  :-X

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2013, 08:59:20 PM »
Ogus is as natural as Cutler

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2013, 09:08:13 PM »
another natural with gyno flaring.

he must have real high natural estrogen levels.and test.

You beat me to it. Lol

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2013, 10:40:04 PM »

oh yeah right  ::)

Not with that much thickness and roundness. The chest-delt-trap combo is a dead giveaway.
all drugs - TPPIIP

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2013, 10:42:30 PM »
 Man.. So many natties with gyno these days. It is a shame they get it without even juicing.
O

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2013, 10:44:08 PM »
 ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2013, 03:13:53 AM »
lollersnopper

Method101

• Getbig V

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2013, 06:26:45 AM »
do you also see unicorns and aliens on a regular basis?

So someone with great genetics can't attain that level of chest development to you? I am not talking about Ogus I am talking generally, I could understand if we are talking phil heath level chests but a well developed upper chest/ traps combo should not be outright impossible