Author Topic: Americans - Anyone here worried about North Korea?  (Read 15909 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Americans - Anyone here worried about North Korea?
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2013, 08:25:18 PM »
NK has been pulling this shit since Nixon, why anyone gives a flying fuck about that third world shit hole is beyond me.  Anyone afraid of them should turn off their TV and walk outside just to realize how superior we are in every way imaginable.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2013, 12:29:27 AM »
d

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2013, 01:01:29 AM »

There's a secured line in a locked room that someone has to check every so often for messages, and every time they return from checking it, I stare at said individual until they confirm nothing is happening now. I only care because I know that my work tempo in beautiful Europe will increase x3 if shit goes down in Korea.  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 01:14:15 AM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2013, 01:23:58 AM »
O.K., let's have a nice Nuke World war 4 a decade or 2, just to reduce population.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2013, 01:29:33 AM »
The minute N Korea launches anything, that country will be wiped off the map within a few mins.

They launch, it would be immediate suicide!

they won't detonate a nuclear warhead over NK, since China would get the nuclear fallout.  In the best case scenario, you will wake up and US fighters will be turning NK into powder while China sits on the curve.  I'm guessing behind close doors the USA will give China some privileges to Taiwen, which they have been after for ages. But at some point they will have to overthrow the Klown King of Korea.

In modern times, the USA can go after Banana Republic leaders (Castro and Chavez), but do they have the balls to get in a multi-year jungle fight with another Asian country?  They won't get the option to bomb troops in a flat desert like Iraq, will have to go into the jungles and veggies of NK like Vietnam.  That's a serious body count on the American end.  

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2013, 04:37:45 AM »
they won't detonate a nuclear warhead over NK, since China would get the nuclear fallout.  In the best case scenario, you will wake up and US fighters will be turning NK into powder while China sits on the curve.  I'm guessing behind close doors the USA will give China some privileges to Taiwen, which they have been after for ages. But at some point they will have to overthrow the Klown King of Korea.

In modern times, the USA can go after Banana Republic leaders (Castro and Chavez), but do they have the balls to get in a multi-year jungle fight with another Asian country?  They won't get the option to bomb troops in a flat desert like Iraq, will have to go into the jungles and veggies of NK like Vietnam.  That's a serious body count on the American end.  
i agree, even if NK dropped a nuke on usa, the usa would not drop one back.

MikMaq

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2013, 05:38:22 AM »
Doesn't China have a massive potential problem with not enough women to have a healthy society over that next 3 decades? I've read somewhere that the men in China will go crazy when there isn't enough women to go around.. Maybe China could use a lot of the North Korean women in the near future.
My guess is there gonna start moving there men to  africa.

Their colonizing the continent, would only make sense for chinese men to take african brides(if racism don't stop em).  African's demographics will be supplying tons of young women until about 2050, so who knows.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2013, 05:49:32 AM »

Their colonizing the continent, would only make sense for chinese men to take african brides(if racism don't stop em).  African's demographics will be supplying tons of young women until about 2050, so who knows.
Naw, won't happen...they treat the Africans like shit,
And the ones that do get African brides, tend to be the desperate and "odd" ones...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2013, 06:05:01 AM »
And the ones that do get African brides, tend to be the desperate and "odd" ones...

You'd think the Chinese would be investing heavy in Euro countries.  Their men will pretty much kill themselves for a white woman. Who would figure they would be Coming to Africa?  Mandingos got very little to worry about when Chinese men drop their unders. Look at the shrimp, look at the shrimp.

Anyway, they have a high incident HIV rate like Africa and India.  You think those three would stay clear of one another. 

MikMaq

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2013, 06:11:45 AM »
Nah I know there's a massive cultural barrier, but I'm a strong believer the cock always finds a way.

It's a barrier but the kind that once is broken will be fucking destroyed.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2013, 06:14:02 AM »
It's funny that a nation of 20 million starving peasants are able to threaten America and be taken seriously  ;D

Some have mentioned use of atomic bombs....there is no way China or Russia would allow this to occur on their borders. And what about the fallout landing all over the people in the South?

And no way that China would want their puppet regime to collapse and have a country with American troops and weapons to exist right on their borders. This is the purpose for NK existing, to serve as a buffer-zone.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2013, 06:16:14 AM »

You'd think the Chinese would be investing heavy in Euro countries.  Their men will pretty much kill themselves for a white woman. Who would figure they would be Coming to Africa?  Mandingos got very little to worry about when Chinese men drop their unders. Look at the shrimp, look at the shrimp.

Anyway, they have a high incident HIV rate like Africa and India.  You think those three would stay clear of one another. 

They are investing heavy in Euro countries but they're hated here. Africans don't give a fuck about where the money comes from. Chinese are all over Senegal already, Ivory Coast and even the East African countries see them coming. Those countries are for sale, why wouldn't they buy as they don't know where to put their cash. And who gives a shit what an African woman thinks of the size of your dick as long as she's opened wide. Black men themselves don't give a fuck about their ladies.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2013, 06:23:46 AM »
god i love to see that little fat guy being humiliated by the usa in front of his people.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2013, 06:43:01 AM »
Get some North Korea, get some.

The only thing that gives me pause is that I don't think Obama would retaliate if we are hit with a nuke.  That incompetent coward wouldn't know whether to shit or go blind if something big happened.  Then he would have to actually make decisions instead of endlessly campaigning and blamestorming.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2013, 07:12:57 AM »
Word on the street is, some serious shit us about to go down.
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2013, 07:19:50 AM »
god i love to see that little fat guy being humiliated by the usa in front of his people.

If it were up to me, I'd capture the little pork dumpling and broadcast him live to the whole of NK attempting to do each of the amazing feats he's boasted of in the past. That way, when you finally execute him live on air, the poor brainwashed people of NK will at least live on without the lingering thoughts that he was a hero.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2013, 08:07:16 AM »
Seriously, how could you be?

Wife is from Guam, she and her family are pretty worried.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2013, 08:10:27 AM »
 Just afraid of a conventional war that could lead to them trying something drastic. They are not a joke concerning their military strength. 54,246 American lives were lost during the last war with them. Under 5000 were lost in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2013, 08:16:24 AM »
i agree, even if NK dropped a nuke on usa, the usa would not drop one back.

Wong!

Are u calling Obama A pussy???

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2013, 08:18:16 AM »
obama is more pro war then one would think

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2013, 08:41:17 AM »

REtard:

They are already doing this. There is a Chinaman in each African village. Look for China to move about 300 million plus to Africa. And they don't give a fucks about the blacks. They won't know what hit them. Chinese are not encumbered by weak political correctness.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2013, 08:47:36 AM »
I've been pacing back n forth in my frontyard holding my shotgun for the last week or so.  Every 30 minutes or so I fire a couple warning blasts in the air so Korea knows Texas Christians are ready!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2013, 08:50:43 AM »
The hierarchy wants conflict with NK. Stupid Americans will buy into it all over again just like Iraq and Afghanistan.

How do they start it? By starving NK through sanctions knowing full well the NK leadership would rather go to war than go down via an internal rebellion.

People, start thinking for yourself.

Germany was also starved after the first World War and made to pay for all the ills of that war. This created a disgruntled population and then an unknown Hitler received funding from the Western Bankers to help sweep up the nation to go to war once again - killing millions of white people in Europe in the process. To prime it for mass third world immigration.

Been there done that.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/will-globalists-use-north-korea-to.html

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2013, 08:53:32 AM »
Before this conflict even started Celente called it. People have been calling this conflict for years now.

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2013/02/gerald-celente-we-are-heading-into-world-war-iii-2491290.html

[ Invalid YouTube link ]