Author Topic: cjc with dac  (Read 1856 times)

chess315

cjc with dac
« on: April 03, 2013, 07:31:41 PM »
 Wondering if any gettbiggers have had an luck using this compound I know getbig is anti peptides and for gh just curious and Im aware of gh bleed and ghrp/cjc combo but seems lots of people have been using cjc dac with success on other boards as of late

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: cjc with dac
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 07:11:07 AM »
ive tried it with ghrp6, utter waste of time and money imo

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 11:19:18 AM »
^I disagree. GHRP6 sucks though, its weaker than the others and makes u crave food, good for stimulating appetite.

GHRP2 on the other hand is amazing.. but u have to dose it many times a day thats the problem. It's cheap though so to me makes sense.

Gradual improvement of skin, sleep, gradual improvement of fat loss, not expecting muscle gains but thats what aas is for.

It helps me sleep much better and thats the biggest one for me. Also improved recovery.

If it didn't work ppl wouldnt use it, ppl just expect 'magic' out of it just as they expect 'magic' out of hgh when it needs to be run loooong and/or super super high which most ppl cant afford (i cant lol)

thephil

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 10:29:24 PM »
i use a ghrp/cjc-1295 with dac stack every now n then. and agreed good for appetite and sleep/skin issues but dont expect mad mass gains.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 03:58:39 AM »
so weve got a substance here that doesnt gain mass, but will give you nice skin and sleep better?....

as i said its rubbish, utter bunk.., better off using low dosings of gh or just plain old steroids and save your time and money on it

medici999

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 12:09:10 AM »
Was speaking to BLP and he was saying that cjc and hexarelin 4 times a day is equivalent to like 8iu pharma hgh a day.

Or if you run CJC WITH DAC solo for 2months as like 4mg a week it like 8iu hgh according to pubmed studies..

Seems crazy to believe that.

He's calmed down a lot, doesnt agree with big big doses anymore, and believes in coming OFF after like 8weeks and running Ostaring, Peg Mgf, Peptdes and Slin to keep and maintain everything when off.

Thoughts?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 02:37:02 AM »
this thread is a sales pitch

for skin try moisturising cream

for sleep keep busy during the day and you will be tired

T

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2014, 07:07:54 AM »
lol sales pitch?

GHRP2 makes me sleep better and recover better, period. It's the one thing I use that I can actually notice immediately and when I stop it for a while notice immediately the difference as well. And after a while yes it makes my skin better too.

Obviously one should use a moisturiser for good skin and anti-oxidants and good nutrition are key too, but GH whether endogenous or exogenous plays a vital role on recovery, collagen synthesis, etc... it's just science not 'sales pitch'. On the other hand if people buy bunk crap that's a different story, but it works. Period.