Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 31, 2014, 02:44:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cjc with dac  (Read 457 times)
chess315
Getbig IV

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2013, 07:31:41 PM »

Wondering if any gettbiggers have had an luck using this compound I know getbig is anti peptides and for gh just curious and Im aware of gh bleed and ghrp/cjc combo but seems lots of people have been using cjc dac with success on other boards as of late
Report to moderator   Logged
local hero
Competitors
Getbig V

......RULE BRITANIA......

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 07:11:07 AM »

ive tried it with ghrp6, utter waste of time and money imo

TEAM NATURAL YATES
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 11:19:18 AM »

^I disagree. GHRP6 sucks though, its weaker than the others and makes u crave food, good for stimulating appetite.

GHRP2 on the other hand is amazing.. but u have to dose it many times a day thats the problem. It's cheap though so to me makes sense.

Gradual improvement of skin, sleep, gradual improvement of fat loss, not expecting muscle gains but thats what aas is for.

It helps me sleep much better and thats the biggest one for me. Also improved recovery.

If it didn't work ppl wouldnt use it, ppl just expect 'magic' out of it just as they expect 'magic' out of hgh when it needs to be run loooong and/or super super high which most ppl cant afford (i cant lol)
thephil
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 10:29:24 PM »

i use a ghrp/cjc-1295 with dac stack every now n then. and agreed good for appetite and sleep/skin issues but dont expect mad mass gains.
local hero
Competitors
Getbig V

......RULE BRITANIA......

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 03:58:39 AM »

so weve got a substance here that doesnt gain mass, but will give you nice skin and sleep better?....

as i said its rubbish, utter bunk.., better off using low dosings of gh or just plain old steroids and save your time and money on it

TEAM NATURAL YATES
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!