Author Topic: Need advice to get my abs up!  (Read 237073 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: I heard you guys were brutal.
« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2013, 04:54:42 PM »
Pic of spread asscheeks whilst standing on top of your head or i call natty + gimmick

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2013, 04:55:35 PM »
I don't think half the people here even saw half the images I posted because most the pics didn't show up. Lets do this again correctly.  ;D

That level of muscle density is not possible as a natural.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2013, 05:04:56 PM »
lol looks way better than a true natural. obviously.

out of curiosity, what kinda blasts got you up to this level? im guessing standard tren mast test p at 500-1000 each kinda range ?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2013, 05:05:16 PM »
upper body is still achievable naturally sorry... legs and acne all over torso cant without steroids that's fore sure.

well clap clap clap i guess  :-\

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: April 04, 2013, 05:10:12 PM »
lol looks way better than a true natural. obviously.

out of curiosity, what kinda blasts got you up to this level? im guessing standard tren mast test p at 500-1000 each kinda range ?

i cant use tren at all. even very low dose (100mgs per week as an experiment) gave me puffy nips.

highest dose of test i have ever used was 500mgs every 5 days.

this is my first time with masteron and have been running it for 2 months now.

last summer i ran 400mgs of test per week and 4iu Gh (rips and hyges) per day.

i will admit that I rarely come off because i honestly cant deal with how it feels mentally and physically to be off. 100% addicted, i dont hide that fact.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: April 04, 2013, 05:10:42 PM »
yes all drugs, i eat shit all day and sit on my ass.

im willing to post pics but not willing to be honest about my weight.  ::) would you like a pic of me standing on a scale? im 6 feet tall dipshit. if i was 170 i would look like i had fucken aids.
Gasp! Ohh myy... Well im sorry bitch. You look really small for 220. There you happy?

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2013, 05:11:00 PM »
Pic of spread asscheeks whilst standing on top of your head or i call natty + gimmick
pay me

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: April 04, 2013, 05:12:25 PM »
I don't think half the people here even saw half the images I posted because most the pics didn't show up. Lets do this again correctly.  ;D

Very small legs for 220.... Maybe it is the angle of the shot. On a side note, why are you seeking approval from a forum of random anonymous men? Is this a set up for some kind of fantasy of yours?

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: April 04, 2013, 05:12:51 PM »
Gasp! Ohh myy... Well im sorry bitch. You look really small for 220. There you happy?
i wont be happy till you post a pic of yourself in comparison and show me how small you make me look. :)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: April 04, 2013, 05:14:25 PM »
Is this a set up for some kind of fantasy of yours?

maybe, stick around to find out honey.  ;)

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: April 04, 2013, 05:15:00 PM »
i wont be happy till you post a pic of yourself in comparison and show me how small you make me look. :)
I am much smaller in terms of weight and i am about your height but if i were to post a picture i'd make your mirror shit spackle photos look bad and i want to let you ride your glory out. My pictures are already on this forum anyway. Do some digging if you are that interested homo.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 04, 2013, 05:19:21 PM »

i didn't see them earlier, thanks for posting them again.  You've got a great physique!!!!  Nice legs too  :P

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: April 04, 2013, 05:22:14 PM »
Groink's replacement as the guy who needs continuous reassurance from random people online who may or may not even work out.

Envious of that waist, even getting close to 10% mine is still 34".

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #138 on: April 04, 2013, 05:22:20 PM »
Anyone that rips on The bouncer is a fucken bitch and is not a TRUE getbigger. Getbig integrity is mold people into not being liars or cowards and ''the bouncer'' is neither.

He has an impressive physique.

He did not deny juicing

He posted a pic with his username to prove it's him'

FUCK THE HATERS HERE, THIS GUY IS GETBIG APPROVED ALL THE WAY.

Don't mind Uberman he has a grudge on anyone who does juice, maybe a couple of juice monkeys ran a train on his girl or maybe his genetics are so fucken bad he hates on ANYONE WITH A GOOD PHYSIQUE, either was he is classified as a fucken lunatic by getbig standards, getbiggers perceive him as having a few screws loose, such is his reputation around here.

oh and bikini sluts cries ''attention'' every time someone posts a pic, simple envy and jealous especially over DLB, she dreams of DLB every single night, dumb blond retard, nothing more. :-\

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: April 04, 2013, 05:23:04 PM »
current cycle is a low dose cruise. 300mgs test e per week, 200mgs Mast E per week. going to up the dose and add GH this summer. hoping to gain 10lbs while staying the same bf%

diet info i have on my site. will just paste the whole thing here.

Meal 1: 2 scoops whey, 2 packets oats, 1 banana in blender.

Meal 2: 2 Chicken breasts, 2 packets oats, 3 fish oil caps

Pre Workout Drink

Meal 3: 2 scoops whey, 2 packets oats, 1 banana

Meal 4: 2 Chicken breasts, 2 packets oats, 3 fish oil caps, muilt-vit

Meal 5: 2 Chicken breasts, 2 packets oats, 3 fish oil caps

Total Protein = 300 Grams - 1200 cals
Total Carbs = 360 Grams - 1440 cals
Total Fat = 55 Grams - 495 cals

Total Cals = 3,095

Training is 6 days per week, 1 hour per session, Cardio is 6 days per week, 30 minutes per session.

Current cycle: 300mgs Test E and 200mgs Masteron E per week

My cutting/maintenance diet is really similar to yours actually just higher fats and lower protein. carbs and cals about the same

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2013, 05:25:12 PM »
Anyone that rips on The bouncer is a fucken bitch and is not a TRUE getbigger. Getbig integrity is mold people into not being liars or cowards and ''the bouncer'' is neither.

He has an impressive physique.

He did not deny juicing

He posted a pic with his username to prove it's him'

FUCK THE HATERS HERE, THIS GUY IS GETBIG APPROVED ALL THE WAY.

Don't mind Uberman he has a grudge on anyone who does juice, maybe a couple of juice monkeys ran a train on his girl or maybe his genetics are so fucken bad he hates on ANYONE WITH A GOOD PHYSIQUE, either was he is classified as a fucken lunatic by getbig standards, getbiggers perceive him as having a few screws loose, such is his reputation around here.

oh and bikini sluts cries ''attention'' every time someone posts a pic, simple envy and jealous especially over DLB, she dreams of DLB every single night, dumb blond retard, nothing more. :-\
Fuckmeonetimehard, your need to shut your fat frakking mouth. This guy is an attention whore and will be treated as such. You need to take your fat bobo head out of this thread and stop all the drugs and consumption of heme iron. How many times do you have to see this story play out again and again and again. It doesn't seem to get through your fat bobo head. Enjoy dialysis.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #141 on: April 04, 2013, 05:29:04 PM »
Very small legs for 220.... Maybe it is the angle of the shot. On a side note, why are you seeking approval from a forum of random anonymous men? Is this a set up for some kind of fantasy of yours?
He is not seeking approval over random men you dumb fuck, we are bodybuilders on a bodybuilding forum, who the fuck are you anyhow bitch. Dam straight I post a pic so the next person that loves bodybuilding tells me I looked jack, WHY NOT.... The truth is if you had his physique you would be posting pics up too but guess what? you don't cause you look like shit.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 04, 2013, 05:31:26 PM »
He is not seeking approval over random men you dumb fuck, we are bodybuilders on a bodybuilding forum,

Haha!

Stupidest comment of the day, congrats.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: April 04, 2013, 05:32:16 PM »
He is not seeking approval over random men you dumb fuck, we are bodybuilders on a bodybuilding forum, who the fuck are you anyhow bitch. Dam straight I post a pic so the next person that loves bodybuilding tells me I looked jack, WHY NOT.... The truth is if you had his physique you would be posting pics up too but guess what? you don't cause you look like shit.
My pictures are all over this forum fathead. Do a little research. I got people here who can vouch for me. You are clearly an attention craving lug. As i said, enjoy dialysis homo. It is in your future but you are to dumb to see it. One day it will hit you in the face like a brick and then you will feel like a fool for being so narcissistic. All your years of bromance and posing for other men will amount to nothing. Another life wasted. :(

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #144 on: April 04, 2013, 05:32:33 PM »
Fuckmeonetimehard, your need to shut your fat frakking mouth. This guy is an attention whore and will be treated as such. You need to take your fat bobo head out of this thread and stop all the drugs and consumption of heme iron. How many times do you have to see this story play out again and again and again. It doesn't seem to get through your fat bobo head. Enjoy dialysis.
So what if he is attention whore, who gives a fuck, are you his mom, does it effect you, are you fucken jealose,

This is  what we chose to do, build a physique and show others who are interested so fuck you with this BS attention whore, SO WHAT i AM TOO, SO WHAT, SUE ME BITCH. You don't like it then stop coming out to A BODYBUILDING FORUM.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #145 on: April 04, 2013, 05:33:41 PM »

Haha!

Stupidest comment of the day, congrats.
Onetimehard shits all over you. As a man and as a bodybuilder.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: April 04, 2013, 05:34:14 PM »
So what if he is attention whore, who gives a fuck, are you his mom, does it effect you, are you fucken jealose,

This is  what we chose to do, build a physique and show others who are interested so fuck you with this BS attention whore, SO WHAT i AM TOO, SO WHAT, SUE ME BITCH. You don't like it then stop coming out to A BODYBUILDING FORUM.

exactly. whats the point in building a body such as this, if no ones going to see and appreciate it?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 04, 2013, 05:34:39 PM »
Onetimehard shits all over you. As a man and as a bodybuilder.
hahahahahahaha calm down gloria, did i make both you and your idol cry?

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: April 04, 2013, 05:34:49 PM »

You are melting all over the place like a little fat head bitch. Grow up! You are a grown man prancing around on here like a little girl showing off his body. As i said, dialysis awaits your future if you do not change your ways.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: April 04, 2013, 05:35:25 PM »
exactly. whats the point in building a body such as this, if no ones going to see and appreciate it?
78 post schmoe pervert here. You train to maintain health and take care of yourself. Not to parade around like a bitch in a bikini.