Author Topic: Natural BBer Michael O'Hearn  (Read 44999 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Natural BBer Michael O'Hearn
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2006, 08:40:42 PM »
what does o'hearn actually do for a living?

Professional SoftCore Cover Model and Poser
just push some weight!

EVL R33

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2006, 10:17:11 PM »
Not sure if anyone has said this yet,  but Mike played Superman in a short film made in '04 called Batman/Superman.

See here,  looks pretty good:

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2645491

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2006, 11:01:24 PM »
Not sure if anyone has said this yet,  but Mike played Superman in a short film made in '04 called Batman/Superman.

See here,  looks pretty good:

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2645491

Pretty cool.  Too bad he cant act because he probably would have been a better Superman than the guy in Returns.
Oh...Monica!

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2006, 11:31:40 PM »
I'm not sure why so many people doubt his natural status. He's big, but not THAT big. I doubt his arms are much over 18".

DUDE you are on CRACK!!! You doubt his arms are bigger than 18". I bet they're at LEAST 21" He's over 270lbs.

Mike is a GREAT guy. I've known him for many years. So many people talk about his "ego", they're just ignorant. They're confusing "self confidence" with ego. He will be the first one to go out of his way to talk to you and encourage you. He's also incredibly funny.

As long as I've known him, I have NEVER known him to do drugs.
My close friend did his contest diet for years and was privy to any and all information relating to any supplements or alleged steroids. I sat in on many of their meetings and to the best of our knowledge, there was absolutely no drug use.

I know it's impossible to try to convince anyone on an internet board that he is natural. I'm just telling you what I know, and I have known Mike for a long time.

I remember people on the boards mocking him when he started the strongman competitions (pretty boy, he's gonna do horrible, etc, etc, etc.) Well, I think he won six out of ten events and is going on to the championships.

kck0006

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2006, 12:04:54 AM »
DUDE you are on CRACK!!! You doubt his arms are bigger than 18". I bet they're at LEAST 21" He's over 270lbs.

Mike is a GREAT guy. I've known him for many years. So many people talk about his "ego", they're just ignorant. They're confusing "self confidence" with ego. He will be the first one to go out of his way to talk to you and encourage you. He's also incredibly funny.

My close friend did his contest diet for years and was privy to any and all information relating to any supplements or alleged steroids. I sat in on many of their meetings and to the best of our knowledge, there was absolutely no drug use.

I know it's impossible to try to convince anyone on an internet board that he is natural. I'm just telling you what I know, and I have known Mike for a long time.

I remember people on the boards mocking him when he started the strongman competitions (pretty boy, he's gonna do horrible, etc, etc, etc.) Well, I think he won six out of ten events and is going on to the championships.

6 out of ten is not that great when you have terds for competitors.  He would be destroyed by any legitamate strongman or powerlifter.

kck0006

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: August 10, 2006, 12:07:07 AM »
6 out of ten is not that great when you have terds for competitors.  He would be destroyed by any legitamate strongman or powerlifter.
excuse me, I meant legitimate

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: August 10, 2006, 01:01:01 AM »

He picks and chooses these contests that nobody knows about. Please I have seen guys walk in the gym never lifted a weight stronger than him, he trains like a girl. I am sure he doesnt want his makeup to run while he is training.

First of all he is not a BB , he is a joke!!!!

You can practically land a plane on his forehead with all the GH.

He would be a strong guy in West Hollywood LOL

Ed Connors & Weiders Bottom feeder...........

marione

• Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: August 10, 2006, 02:16:15 AM »
doesn't look too natural, but in the end who cares???

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #158 on: August 10, 2006, 04:51:55 AM »
doesn't look too natural, but in the end who cares???
I give more credit to someone achieving their physique naturally.  For one, it's harder and now a days, it more rare in a gym full of sheep.  Plus, let's face it.  Gaining muscle on gear is like getting fat from eating pizza, neither are very hard.
I give O'Hearn credit, he looks awesome and I don't doubt he's natural.  Anyone who says they're natural and on drugs, is just demented.
N

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: August 10, 2006, 06:51:44 AM »
He picks and chooses these contests that nobody knows about. Please I have seen guys walk in the gym never lifted a weight stronger than him, he trains like a girl. I am sure he doesnt want his makeup to run while he is training.

First of all he is not a BB , he is a joke!!!!

You can practically land a plane on his forehead with all the GH.

He would be a strong guy in West Hollywood LOL

Ed Connors & Weiders Bottom feeder...........

I've seen him train and he does not train like a whuss. He is super strong

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2006, 07:33:33 AM »
The guy used to do steroids, he may be natural now, but he got big doing juice.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2006, 07:53:11 AM »

Am I really the only one that finds it hard to believe that anyone could be "over 270 w/ 21 in arms" and natural?  I really doubt he has 21 in arms, in fact there is not a chance that those are 21 in.  He does look great though.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2006, 07:58:24 AM »
The guy used to do steroids, he may be natural now, but he got big doing juice.

And you know this how????

I have know Mike since he first got on the scene. He's been natural from the begining.

Besides, that logic is backwards. He's bigger now than he's ever been.  So what you're saying is that he used steroids and was small. Then he got off of the drugs and now he's bigger than he's ever been.

You'd better call Ronnie and tell him he's doing it all backwards :D

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2006, 08:01:57 AM »

So you're saying that winning six out of ten events is not that great???

Maybe Jay Cutler should quit bodybuiding then cause zero out of eight must be horrible. The fact that he took second place doesn't mean anything right???

Shoot, all the cometitors in the top ten should just quit!

Give me a break. How many events have you won???

Let's hear it, how many of anything have you won???

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2006, 08:18:01 AM »

Am I really the only one that finds it hard to believe that anyone could be "over 270 w/ 21 in arms" and natural?  I really doubt he has 21 in arms, in fact there is not a chance that those are 21 in.  He does look great though.

I'm 5'10" at 260lbs and have 21" arms. Mike is 6'+ and over 270lbs. he is bigger than me. So I don't doubt it at all.

I'd call him and ask him, but that would just be too gay of a conversation for me ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2006, 08:21:04 AM »
And you know this how????

I have know Mike since he first got on the scene. He's been natural from the begining.

Besides, that logic is backwards. He's bigger now than he's ever been.  So what you're saying is that he used steroids and was small. Then he got off of the drugs and now he's bigger than he's ever been.

You'd better call Ronnie and tell him he's doing it all backwards :D
how do you know? were you with him 24hrs. a ady?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2006, 08:25:23 AM »
how do you know? were you with him 24hrs. a ady?

When you do someones diet for a bodybuilding show, you know EXACTLY everything they are doing. Of course they could lie. However, I highly doubt it.

At this point he is natural until someone PROVES otherwise!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2006, 08:30:26 AM »
I'm 5'10" at 260lbs and have 21" arms. Mike is 6'+ and over 270lbs. he is bigger than me. So I don't doubt it at all.

I'd call him and ask him, but that would just be too gay of a conversation for me ;D

And your natural @ 260?

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2006, 09:13:15 AM »
And your natural @ 260?

No. But pretty close.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2006, 09:23:30 AM »
No. But pretty close.

Pretty close?? That's an odd thing to say?  Do they have "pretty close" competitions.  Not natural just, kind of natural, competitions.   Where you can't have done more than let's say 800mgs a week.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2006, 09:29:58 AM »
Pretty close?? That's an odd thing to say?  Do they have "pretty close" competitions.  Not natural just, kind of natural, competitions.   Where you can't have done more than let's say 800mgs a week.

200mg a week doctor perscribed for low testosterone.

I destroyed my natural testosterone years ago when I was bodybuilding hardcore.

So I'd call that pretty close to natural.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2006, 09:33:51 AM »
I competed against Mike in '98 at the PS classic and trust me, there was nothing natural about him. He weighed in at 260 shredded.. Looked nothing like he does in the mags..

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2006, 09:34:01 AM »

BTW, I wouldn't have a problem competing against real drug bodybuilders in a non-tested show. I don't think it would be fair for me to compete in a natural show since I have used pretty high dosages in the past. That would be totally unfair to the guys who have been natural all of their lives.

Mike O'Hearn competed in natural and non-tested shows against other BB's who were on drugs while he is natural.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: August 10, 2006, 09:34:46 AM »
I competed against Mike in 98" at the PS classic and trust me, there was nothing natural about him. He weighed in at 260 shredded.. Looked nothing like he does in the mags..

I was with Mike at that show.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 10, 2006, 10:00:52 AM »
BTW, I wouldn't have a problem competing against real drug bodybuilders in a non-tested show. I don't think it would be fair for me to compete in a natural show since I have used pretty high dosages in the past. That would be totally unfair to the guys who have been natural all of their lives.

Mike O'Hearn competed in natural and non-tested shows against other BB's who were on drugs while he is natural.

Not arguing with you.  Just really find it hard to belive that someone weighing 270 ripped is natural.  Kudos to you for competing in a non-tested show only doing 200 mgs a week.  Do you cycle or are you on all year?