Author Topic: matt ogus looks to have a fat dopey face but shredded body  (Read 32153 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: matt ogus looks to have a fat dopey face but shredded body
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2013, 06:10:21 AM »
brutal mouth sores on the girl, she needs to eat more rice this will make her fatter but clear up the sores, would still hit then gladly show her the falcon method to become healthy and fat
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2013, 07:12:38 AM »
i want to sleep with my face close to her butthole long enough to get a rash on my face

looks like a nice girl who would cook you dinner then do the dishes after before going home due to good manners and upbrining.
"

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2013, 07:14:27 AM »

Dilemma : do you take raw head from that mouth?
O

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2013, 07:25:12 AM »
As natural as 1998 Ronnie Coleman.

Marine

« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2013, 10:25:37 AM »
,,,,pupils tjhe god of hormones is here again.........,,,you should now by now that for a bodybuilda.....muscle does not eqaulize strength....,,,,teh strongest guys are the skinny fellas,,,,who go to the gym..mmmm,,,after phucking julie,,,,the local ...,,,bithc....to show their tendon and joint strength.,,,,,,,you cna build big legs with 2-3 plates on the bar,,,,wanna train ego.,,,,,,,DOn't call yourself a bodybuilda.....,,,,bodybuilda...,,true one trains,,,,,musclehhh

fella who lifts heavy,,,,than looks at the local whore.,mmmmdoing cardio is never be a true bodybuilda...,,,,true bodybuilda do gay 4 pay,,,,to pay got hormones...........once you are on hormones you grow b

marine aprroved and sealed......

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2013, 10:27:50 AM »
,,,,pupils tjhe god of hormones is here again.........,,,you should now by now that for a bodybuilda.....muscle does not eqaulize strength....,,,,teh strongest guys are the skinny fellas,,,,who go to the gym..mmmm,,,after phucking julie,,,,the local ...,,,bithc....to show their tendon and joint strength.,,,,,,,you cna build big legs with 2-3 plates on the bar,,,,wanna train ego.,,,,,,,DOn't call yourself a bodybuilda.....,,,,bodybuilda...,,true one trains,,,,,musclehhh

fella who lifts heavy,,,,than looks at the local whore.,mmmmdoing cardio is never be a true bodybuilda...,,,,true bodybuilda do gay 4 pay,,,,to pay got hormones...........once you are on hormones you grow b

10 posts, and your gimmick is already played out.  Please GTFO, eat shit, then die.   :D

Marine

« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2013, 10:29:12 AM »
I can tell a lot just by looking at someones physique/body proportions. You are definitely NOT a quad dominant lifter. Long femur, short torso. You seem to be a decent deadlifter but that's about it. You don't have the thickness in the legs which comes with oly squatting 200kg's for reps.

And now you are claiming to be "inching up" to a 470 fullsquat for 5? at 175-178? Sorry bro, massive bullshit. I will delete my account if you can prove me wrong.

very good bodybuildaaaa my pupils are learning

deadlifts do not build muscle....ego lift.....squat - build the bodybuilda

Marine

« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2013, 10:30:06 AM »
10 posts, and your gimmick is already played out.  Please GTFO, eat shit, then die.   :D

no i've been reading gh15 for one year. just registere now. I am a newbie.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2013, 11:00:24 AM »
fake plates no one named "caleb" lifts these kinds of weights im sorry

Haha :D

Most lifters lie brazenly when asked how much they can "squat", for instance using a 5" range of motion that literally doubles how much weight you can use if not more, then come up with various absurdities to justify it, like "it keeps the tension on the muscles" or "it's easier on the joints" oh brother.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2013, 01:08:18 PM »

the worst gimmick, ever

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2013, 01:29:45 PM »
Haha :D

Most lifters lie brazenly when asked how much they can "squat", for instance using a 5" range of motion that literally doubles how much weight you can use if not more, then come up with various absurdities to justify it, like "it keeps the tension on the muscles" or "it's easier on the joints" oh brother.

So true. You can say the same for the leg press and any press for the shoulder or pecs. Bodybuilders are delusional.

I was using 80lbs for incline dumbbells presses. Going low as I possibly could go with them. A  guy said can I work in? He grabbed the 120lbs. He needed help getting them up because he wasn't strong enough to get them into position. Then he did half reps. He had the balls to tell me he started with the 80lbs but he got stronger. I took the 120lbs and no help from him did a couple more reps than he did doing his half reps.

You're right the excuses for ego lifting with a short range of motion are always to justify delusion.

1. I don't want to hurt my joints. This the safe way to lift. (Actually you will lose flexibility by doing short reps) See how tight big benchers shoulder joints are?

2. I want to keep the tension on.

3. (Most delusional statement) I am doing full reps.

4. This is how you get strong. If I did full reps in the leg press I would have to take off half the plates.

5. The guy who says I can use 50lbs in attached weights in chins. They don't go all the way up getting their elbows down or all the way down either.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2013, 04:02:59 PM »
brutal mouth sores on the girl, she needs to eat more rice this will make her fatter but clear up the sores, would still hit then gladly show her the falcon method to become healthy and fat

Still, something about her makes me want to violently fuck her face.  She's not beautiful in the traditional sense, but she's unique-looking and IMO, very cute.

OH:  Adam, when did you attend UNC-Charlotte?  I vaguely recall you once claiming you were the strongest guy on campus, even though I knew several Anadrol-popping powerlifters there who could bench at least 430, pull 550+ (the strongest of them claimed 700; I "only" watched him do an easy triple with 635) and squat at least that with damned good form for reps.  In other words, much as I've come to like you, bro, if you were stronger than them AND natty, I've got some bridges to sell ;-D

I was completely natural at the time but some of us actually chatted about training methods, and they appreciated what I was about to do without drugs (my undergrad years were from 96-2000, btw.  And I never actually trained at the "new" gym, even though it was finished by '99 along with the fancy new stadium).  I know I'll catch shit for saying this, but one of the guys I knew became a complete DC devotee.  He was one of those guys who would hit the Big Three hard, then just chase a pump.  I swear, though, DC training transformed him.  Granted, this was many years later that he jumped on that bandwagon, but he swore up and down he had actually scaled his drug intake back.  And he really did grow, fast.  We talked periodically and the only thing I could tell him was to be careful about getting too strong, too fast, avoiding injury and all those things. 

When this guy steps onstage again, I reckon people will instantly look at him and say "there's a decent pro."  He's been knocking on the door for years now and won the Carolina overall in '95; since then, he's just needed someone to push him to get bigger and to stay on him about dieting.

I won't say his name yet, but I do hope "White Owl" will prove everybody wrong.  Yeah, he has a "history."  But apart from Cedric McMillan, there's nobody out there today with more potential, even if W.O. is getting long in the tooth.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2013, 04:17:28 PM »

Herpes Simplex 2 she probably gave a blowjob to someone with a breakout at the time.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2013, 04:25:37 PM »

Raw head? Is there anything else? And to answer the question, yes. Anythign to take that stupid look off that bitches face. I'd start out by swatting her with a newspaper a few times just to straighten her out.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #114 on: April 07, 2013, 05:11:54 PM »
naturals always seem to have a complex and want show of their "strenght" with massive quarter reps ;D
I find the opposite to be true.  Usually the Naturals have perfect form and the Roiders have total shit form because it makes no difference really what they do.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 07, 2013, 05:14:51 PM »
Herpes Simplex 2 she probably gave a blowjob to someone with a breakout at the time.

if thats the case shes got a good caring heart
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2013, 05:27:04 PM »
Here is a female weighing 115 lbs Pwning Minds doing 295 ATG squats.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #117 on: April 07, 2013, 05:41:51 PM »
if thats the case shes got a good caring heart
Agreed.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #118 on: April 07, 2013, 06:55:35 PM »
  Miyata juices for MMA.

Bevo

• Getbig V