Author Topic: masteron enanthate experiences  (Read 1930 times)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
masteron enanthate experiences
« on: April 06, 2013, 01:29:05 AM »
has anyone here had any experiences with mast e?

i have a family vacation coming up in the near future, we will be flying so i can't pin or take any orals with me, currently doing test e only with exemestane as an AI. since the vacation will be about a week, i figured i could frontload some test e and mast e leading up to it and then let the ester do it's thing, and hopefully the mast will suffice for keeping the estro down. any ideas on this?

SupahStah

• Getbig II
Re: masteron enanthate experiences
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 02:39:09 PM »
Got an address over at your destination? You could mail your necessary things for the week if so. As long as it isn't crossing international borders anyway

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 01:39:37 AM »
has anyone here had any experiences with mast e?

i have a family vacation coming up in the near future, we will be flying so i can't pin or take any orals with me, currently doing test e only with exemestane as an AI. since the vacation will be about a week, i figured i could frontload some test e and mast e leading up to it and then let the ester do it's thing, and hopefully the mast will suffice for keeping the estro down. any ideas on this?
That will work.  I do it all the time.  About a week before vacation I start frontloading a maintenence dose of all long esters ending on the morning I leave. Mast E worked well for me in this situation.   I ws gone for 9 days and did 3 frontloading days on the Wednesday, Friday,and  ]Sunday before flying out Sunday aft.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 01:28:19 PM »
sweet thanks man, that's what i figured i will do

supa i'm kind of paranoid about mailing things like that, it's not technically crossing international borders, but it's a usa territory and not one of the 50 states so there might be some sort inspection

SupahStah

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 10:35:59 PM »
If it leaves the Continental U.S it will pass through customs; that's a no-go.