Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 19, 2014, 03:15:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: masteron enanthate experiences  (Read 1043 times)
deadpan
Getbig IV

« on: April 06, 2013, 01:29:05 AM »

has anyone here had any experiences with mast e?

i have a family vacation coming up in the near future, we will be flying so i can't pin or take any orals with me, currently doing test e only with exemestane as an AI. since the vacation will be about a week, i figured i could frontload some test e and mast e leading up to it and then let the ester do it's thing, and hopefully the mast will suffice for keeping the estro down. any ideas on this?
Report to moderator   Logged
SupahStah
Getbig II

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 02:39:09 PM »

Got an address over at your destination? You could mail your necessary things for the week if so. As long as it isn't crossing international borders anyway
RS
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 01:39:37 AM »

has anyone here had any experiences with mast e?

i have a family vacation coming up in the near future, we will be flying so i can't pin or take any orals with me, currently doing test e only with exemestane as an AI. since the vacation will be about a week, i figured i could frontload some test e and mast e leading up to it and then let the ester do it's thing, and hopefully the mast will suffice for keeping the estro down. any ideas on this?
That will work.  I do it all the time.  About a week before vacation I start frontloading a maintenence dose of all long esters ending on the morning I leave. Mast E worked well for me in this situation.   I ws gone for 9 days and did 3 frontloading days on the Wednesday, Friday,and  ]Sunday before flying out Sunday aft.
deadpan
Getbig IV

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 01:28:19 PM »

sweet thanks man, that's what i figured i will do

supa i'm kind of paranoid about mailing things like that, it's not technically crossing international borders, but it's a usa territory and not one of the 50 states so there might be some sort inspection
SupahStah
Getbig II

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 10:35:59 PM »

If it leaves the Continental U.S it will pass through customs; that's a no-go.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!