Author Topic: Miserable because I had drunken KFC last night  (Read 32327 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Miserable because I had drunken KFC last night
« Reply #125 on: April 07, 2013, 07:49:12 AM »

ukjeff

« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2013, 07:50:36 AM »
Breakfast of champions right there.
Cant get fat eating as much of that as you like.   ::)

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2013, 07:54:29 AM »
They have a $4.99 all you can eat buffet here on Sunday. Think I might go pound chicken livers, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans and carrots. I don't care for the regular chicken much anymore.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2013, 07:55:54 AM »
Seriously guys.. imagine being 80 years old, being ripped like Sev all your life.. then moments before you die you think of all the nice food you DIDN'T eat. Live a little.
I'm not saying to get fat.. but these foods are epic.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2013, 07:56:03 AM »
haha me too. diet coke and capt all day baby. no need for extra sugar if you dont need it.

i get his point about the fat women though. like who are they trying to kid with "diet", they dont know the fucken definition of the word. :D

For sure. I love captain and diet (or coke zero). I also like vodka and sprite zero. I mean shit why take in sugars and bloat yourself if you don't have to?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2013, 07:56:46 AM »
Seriously guys.. imagine being 80 years old, being ripped like Sev all your life.. then moments before you die you think of all the nice food you DIDN'T eat. Live a little.

My problem is I live too much when it comes to food so I find myself upping tren and gh doses to compensate. It's horrible

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2013, 08:18:13 AM »

you can still eat these "nice foods" just as long as you don't eat too much of them and keep your daily calorie consumption in check

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2013, 08:34:15 AM »
Spent $18 worth of shit. 6 tenders, large popcorn chicken, small mac n cheese, and small potato wedges (fries). Fucking woke up 8lbs heavier than yesterday. Fuck bad decisions

Off to the gym for a self destructive workout

As long a u have trenbelona in u system u be just fine my man . . just fine.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2013, 09:03:36 AM »
As long a u have trenbelona in u system u be just fine my man . . just fine.

That's the thing, I don't!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #134 on: April 07, 2013, 09:06:07 AM »

lol

No need to worry.

Girls could care less if you're 10% or 6%. Have a little balance bro... this stupid compulsive bbing mentality translates to leaness too not just size. Don't let it affect you in a negative way.

Easier said than done.  :(

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2013, 09:06:27 AM »
and i cant! even the lowest of dose tren gives me puffy nips and turns me into an absolute fucken asshole. lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2013, 09:12:59 AM »

Good point.

But it's not the food you'll regret not eating. It will be those events you missed or didn't enjoy because you were too strict on your diet. No one outside of this weird bbing obsession/cult can tell or even cares if you're 10% or 6%. Pretty easy to stay somewhere in between that and still enjoy life.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2013, 09:19:53 AM »
and i cant! even the lowest of dose tren gives me puffy nips and turns me into an absolute fucken asshole. lol

That sucks. Only side I get with tren is sweating and decreased endurance

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: April 07, 2013, 09:21:48 AM »
I don't really agree with you guys. I feel like I can still look good and have fun at the same time. Just have to plan ahead and set aside a friday or saturday night as the time you are going to have a cheat meal or 2 and some drinks. I do it all the time. I dont feel like I am missing out on anything and I certainly look better then average joe belly at the bar.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 07, 2013, 09:23:33 AM »
Bounce
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 07, 2013, 09:26:59 AM »
I don't really agree with you guys. I feel like I can still look good and have fun at the same time. Just have to plan ahead and set aside a friday or saturday night as the time you are going to have a cheat meal or 2 and some drinks. I do it all the time. I dont feel like I am missing out on anything and I certainly look better then average joe belly at the bar.

Yeah you should unless you're getting ready for a competition.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #141 on: April 07, 2013, 09:33:58 AM »
AMD, i have the tinder app downloaded, but cant figure out how to put a picture of my self on it ? it seems only fb pictures can be used, and I only have pictures of my self with a group of people and mates on there.

What should I do to upload a selfie without it going on FB

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: April 07, 2013, 09:37:45 AM »
i  cheat every saturday n im still dropping the lbs, as long as a person is eating clean 6 days aweek a cheat day wont hurt,it actually helps imo
R

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: April 07, 2013, 09:44:00 AM »

Last summer I was eating like complete shit but I was on 700mg tren and 10iu of gh per day (along with 700mg test prop). I looked fucking great no matter what the hell I ate. Problem is all that food was expensive and all that gear + gh was expensive. Not to mention it was a pretty unhealthy summer. But hey, I had a great fucking time

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 07, 2013, 09:44:56 AM »
Last summer I was eating like complete shit but I was on 700mg tren and 10iu of gh per day (along with 700mg test prop). I looked fucking great no matter what the hell I ate. Problem is all that food was expensive and all that gear + gh was expensive. Not to mention it was a pretty unhealthy summer. But hey, I had a great fucking time

which gh were you on

could you sleep on all that tren
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2013, 09:46:35 AM »
AMD, i have the tinder app downloaded, but cant figure out how to put a picture of my self on it ? it seems only fb pictures can be used, and I only have pictures of my self with a group of people and mates on there.

What should I do to upload a selfie without it going on FB

You can only use your facebook pics because the app links with your facebook profile. However it will never say on facebook that you have the Tinder app so you don't need to worry about that. If anything, upload pics to facebook you want to use, then select those on your tinder app

If you want to upload a selfie but have no one of FB see it...upload it on FB, then quickly click the upper right circle thing and set your privacy so that only you can see it. The pic will be in your photos, but only you will be able to see it. I have tons of pics of me hidden on facebook that I don't want people to see.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: April 07, 2013, 09:47:36 AM »
which gh were you on

could you sleep on all that tren

riptropin as always. Yes I had no problems sleeping. Just was a sweaty bastard all the time

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: April 07, 2013, 09:56:35 AM »
I was on 700mg tren and 10iu of gh per day (along with 700mg test prop).

lmfao. christ bro, your 3 years younger then me running doses 3 times as high. calm that shit down. what the fuck you gonna run when your 35? 10 grams?  :D

i dont know how the hell you ran 10iu gh. i ran 4iu last summer and my hands were painful as fuck.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: April 07, 2013, 10:03:53 AM »
lmfao. christ bro, your 3 years younger then me running doses 3 times as high. calm that shit down. what the fuck you gonna run when your 35? 10 grams?  :D

i dont know how the hell you ran 10iu gh. i ran 4iu last summer and my hands were painful as fuck.

Yea but I run much less now because I'm not trying to gain size. I usually do 5iu but kicked it up for a couple of months to 10iu to maximize a growth phase. It was horrible though because it made me feel so tired. Right now I'm cruising and only doing 3.33iu gh (1/3 a vial). This summer I'm just doing
210mg test prop
490mg tren ace
700mg mast prop
5iu gh

Mast really isn't much of a health risk so really the only thing there that isn't good for me is the 490mg of tren.

2cc shots a day total right there

I have not gone over 700mg of tren and never will. I won't be giving phil heath a run for his olympia anytime soon so I'm just trying to stay ripped and have solid muscles.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2013, 10:59:57 AM »
Yea but I run much less now because I'm not trying to gain size. I usually do 5iu but kicked it up for a couple of months to 10iu to maximize a growth phase. It was horrible though because it made me feel so tired. Right now I'm cruising and only doing 3.33iu gh (1/3 a vial). This summer I'm just doing
210mg test prop
490mg tren ace
700mg mast prop
5iu gh

Mast really isn't much of a health risk so really the only thing there that isn't good for me is the 490mg of tren.

2cc shots a day total right there

I have not gone over 700mg of tren and never will. I won't be giving phil heath a run for his olympia anytime soon so I'm just trying to stay ripped and have solid muscles.

try bumping the mast and dropping the tren

some of the top guys at my gym run high dose mast with low dose test

they look awesome
T