Author Topic: Sandy Hook parents  (Read 1521 times)

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Sandy Hook parents
« on: April 08, 2013, 07:08:10 AM »
60 Minutes interview of Sandy Hook parents, recorded April 7th 2013

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Sandy Hook parents
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 07:16:27 AM »
60 Minutes Sandy Hook parents interview April 7th 2013 Part 2

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 07:26:26 AM »
Cliffs notes?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 07:39:45 AM »

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 08:07:29 AM »
Watched it last night, pretty damn sad. The parents do not even suggest banning assault weapons, they are pretty realistic. All they are wanting to accomplish is magazines size being limited to 10 rounds and universal background checks.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 08:09:03 AM »
Watched it last night, pretty damn sad. The parents do not even suggest banning assault weapons, they are pretty realistic. All they are wanting to accomplish is magazines size being limited to 10 rounds and universal background checks.
What does it matter? One bullet ONE kills someone. So they are advocating 10 death clips?  Thats why it is stupid. Keep gun laws as is.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 10:36:44 AM »
What does it matter? One bullet ONE kills someone. So they are advocating 10 death clips?  Thats why it is stupid. Keep gun laws as is.

I thought the same thing that magazine sizes shouldn't mean shit but they gave the amount of kids that were able to leave one of the class room that the idiot was shooting up while he was changing magazines. I have 4- 42 round magazines for my AR15. I would have no problem using 4- round magazines instead if I had too. Fuck, you can only shoot so much ammo in an hour at the range.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 08:23:30 PM »
its b/c they dont understand guns, one of the co founders of the bill to limit magazine capacity thinks that once you use a magazine up its used up for good.

Im not bull shitting you on this, google it

these are the idiots proposing legislation about guns...they have no fucking clue

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2013, 06:45:52 PM »
10 round magazines for many of these rifles do not exist.  Even if they did exist, it takes only about 2 seconds to change a magazine.  Everyone knows that this latest round of "gun control" laws would do nothing at all to stop mass shootings.  The laws will be damn near impossible to properly enforce and they are making felons out of millions of people who have done nothing wrong.  

Politicians are using the corpses of those children and their parent's grief to manipulate the public and I think it's despicable.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 07:02:37 PM »
dumb