Author Topic: Sample Drug Protocol from IFBB Pro from 2013 Arnold Classic  (Read 32209 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: Sample Drug Protocol from IFBB Pro from 2013 Arnold Classic
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2013, 11:56:36 AM »
Crazy that someone would sacrifice their existence for this.  I guess it would be a cool full time job for a little while, but still even if it payed me out 7 figures a year I couldn't do it. ROI just isn't there.

You're gonna die anyway. But I agree that whenever I hear bodybuilders talking about "encouraging people to bodybuild in order to look good and stay healthy" I simply laugh my ass off.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2013, 12:04:01 PM »
You're gonna die anyway. But I agree that whenever I hear bodybuilders talking about "encouraging people to bodybuild in order to look good and stay healthy" I simply laugh my ass off.

Dying isn't the issue really..that's the easy way out. The brutal possibility here is living with health problems you've created...there's nothing worse, but no one realizes this until they've lived it.

dustin

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2013, 12:04:07 PM »
Crazy that someone would sacrifice their existence for this.  I guess it would be a cool full time job for a little while, but still even if it payed me out 7 figures a year I couldn't do it. ROI just isn't there.

But... they make tens of dozens of schmoes around the world happy! How can you say that's not fulfilling? Sure, they're cutting a decade or two off their lifespan, but who wants to live to that long anyway?

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2013, 12:07:55 PM »
nah, they just balance it out with colon cleanses  ::)

And milk thistle.

ukjeff

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2013, 12:17:49 PM »
If they are taking that much its fake.
Your body couldn't handle that much, its worse than a course of chemo.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2013, 12:19:51 PM »

I would have to disagree.  I've seen the results of Chemo first hand and I would have to say it is worse than any cycle you could do. :-\  On a side note, although very high dosages, at least this cycle is do-able.  Unlike some of the made up supposed pro cycles I have seen. 

ukjeff

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2013, 12:20:21 PM »
LMFAO
I thought it was going to go unnoticed.  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2013, 12:24:49 PM »
Crazy that someone would sacrifice their existence for this.  I guess it would be a cool full time job for a little while, but still even if it payed me out 7 figures a year I couldn't do it. ROI just isn't there.

You think anyone does this for money? No one does. Knowing that, it's much easier to understand.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2013, 12:28:22 PM »
i think the time has come where someone should have all the ugl stuff tested.

i believe since a long time that its all severly underdosed.severly.

and not tests done by the ugls themselves, but pick couple random bottles and have them tested.

everyone knows that ugl hgh has half of whats labelled,if they get lucky.more often its 25% of whats promised.

wouldnt be suprised to see that most ugl stuff is just bit test e and thats it.

lol at gymrats from america who are on 1.5gramms weekly, about my size and say they got fantastic ugl stuff over there.

Used to be the case when ANYONE could send a sample in and for about 100$ get it tested.  Unfortunately in their wisdom the feds stopped that.  Kept labs much more in check when that was the case. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2013, 12:28:26 PM »

dustin

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2013, 12:29:00 PM »
You think anyone does this for money? No one does. Knowing that, it's much easier to understand.

The psychological problems that compel people to do this are much more deeply rooted. :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2013, 12:30:08 PM »

I guess it's no different than those base jumpers , sky divers or thrill enthusiasts.  You decided living "normal" is not for you and take risks to be different and those risks are life or death

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2013, 12:31:04 PM »
The main question is do these guys need that much?  If they cut their doses in half would they look the same?  how much of it are they actually pissing out?

dustin

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2013, 12:32:39 PM »
I guess it's no different than those base jumpers , sky divers or thrill enthusiasts.  You decided living "normal" is not for you and take risks to be different and those risks are life or death

Except those are way more badass than leading a sedentary lifestyle riddled with drug abuse. Their grand payoff is to diet down for months, get on stage all greased up in a sparkly thong and dance around for a crowd of schmoes to win their approval.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2013, 12:35:00 PM »
i think the time has come where someone should have all the ugl stuff tested.

i believe since a long time that its all severly underdosed.severly.

and not tests done by the ugls themselves, but pick couple random bottles and have them tested.

everyone knows that ugl hgh has half of whats labelled,if they get lucky.more often its 25% of whats promised.

wouldnt be suprised to see that most ugl stuff is just bit test e and thats it.

lol at gymrats from america who are on 1.5gramms weekly, about my size and say they got fantastic ugl stuff over there.

Do you think today's pros use pretty properly dosed hormones, like say tren? The pros don't have an extra special connect for drugs. It's the same shit available to everyone. Of course a lot is bunk but there's real hormones in proper dosages available too.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2013, 01:09:57 PM »
cycle doesnt look too excessive to me, the tren is alot but if they can tolerate it. Would expect top Olympia contenders to be on more than this.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2013, 01:14:16 PM »

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2013, 01:38:57 PM »
I see they dropped the test out at 4 weeks out, is this common protocol for pros?

Pros rarely ever get laid so what do they need test for?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2013, 01:40:00 PM »
No all-you-can-eat insulina buffet?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2013, 01:42:14 PM »
The main question is do these guys need that much?  If they cut their doses in half would they look the same?  how much of it are they actually pissing out?

They don't wanna risk not looking as good by taking half. Better safe than sorry

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2013, 01:45:32 PM »
They don't wanna risk not looking as good by taking half. Better UNsafe than sorry

fixed

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2013, 01:48:59 PM »

Uhhhhh ... no. This cycle looks EXTREMELY " mild " compared to others BFG has posted. This one is COMPLETELY believable.

Hell, I know gym rats running close to 2 grams of Tren a week ON TOP of other shit. Come on now, guys ! Lol !

You guys talk so much shit about bodybuilders. How about the ones that DON'T compete ? Lol. Yet still use insulin, high amounts of GH, peptides, etc., etc. Those guys are the ones, imo, who are seriously mentally fucked.

Just my two cents.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2013, 01:55:38 PM »
injecting this many (or more) cc's a day really sucks. in the beginning, it seems kind of fun and motivating because you know you are "pushing the envelope" and going to see some major changes in your body...fast forward 6-8 weeks later of 2 full barrels every single day and you feel like you live in a prison.

This...

ukjeff

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2013, 02:03:07 PM »
Hell, I know gym rats running WHAT THEY THINK IS close to 2 grams of Tren a week ON TOP of other shit. Come on now, guys ! Lol !
Fixed
You guys across the pond are getting duped.   :)