Author Topic: Sample Drug Protocol from IFBB Pro from 2013 Arnold Classic  (Read 32255 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Sample Drug Protocol from IFBB Pro from 2013 Arnold Classic
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2013, 02:08:40 PM »
Fixed
You guys across the pond are getting duped.   :)

I have VERY GOOD sources, Uk. Sources that test too, mind you. So, getting " duped " ? Hardly. ;)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2013, 02:55:44 PM »

ukjeff

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2013, 02:56:00 PM »
I
have VERY GOOD sources, Uk. Sources that test too, mind you. So, getting " duped " ? Hardly.
Careful, that was almost an admission of supplying.

ukjeff

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2013, 03:00:55 PM »
yet they hardly outmuscle guys the size of "bouncer" or me
Ahem...forgetting someone?
I started dieting today, photos in 4 weeks    ;D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2013, 03:11:54 PM »
chinese hgh is fucking garbage, get an IGF test after a few weeks running it and I'd bet that your levels hardly move at all, even if it passes the gh serum test its still probably biologically inactive

gym rats running 10ius are probably more like really running 2-3 if theyre lucky. I'd rather run ghrp than chinese HGH

chinese hormone powders are usually pretty accurately doses, like 98% but they are full of contaminants and poision. And the 'top chef' making your overpriced UG injectables is some high school drop out in a filthy meth lab who obviously isnt going to accurately weigh, measure and filter everything when hes making 100's of vials a day

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2013, 03:30:37 PM »

theres so many suckers who believe religiously in the ugl stuff,its ridiculous, and they have one thing in common, they look like shit, 99% of them look like shit, running more than a gramm of the "magic " tren, yet they hardly outmuscle guys the size of "bouncer" or me ::)

You aren't no mass monster yourself stud. Only thing you are is cut and low bodyfat. Still a twink to some from gebigs past.

ukjeff

« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2013, 03:32:17 PM »
Still a twink to some from gebigs past.
I don't think he's claiming any different

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2013, 03:41:39 PM »
I'm with Jeff. Anyone running 2 grams of trenA is running some garbage gear. My head would explode and i would kill 8 random people on 2 grams of quality tren. Just thinking about a dosage that high is making my teeth grind

If i ran 3gs of real test i would look like a water balloon.

You wouldnt be able to get out of bed or think straight your system would  be so fucked up.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2013, 03:53:44 PM »
if they use 2gramms of tren over say a year and theyre no plain and simply monsters, absolutely dwarfing me, then that tren is everything but tren.

have you ever,ever considered-has it crossed your mind-that the homebrewer in the first place doesnt even know what the laughing sloteyes in china have sent him as raw powder? ::)

look at chinese hgh quality,haha, look at anything coming from china,all the stuff they copy, look how their tshirts are falling apart upon first washing, and now think about how quality their raw powders will be.

theres so many suckers who believe religiously in the ugl stuff,its ridiculous, and they have one thing in common, they look like shit, 99% of them look like shit, running more than a gramm of the "magic " tren, yet they hardly outmuscle guys the size of "bouncer" or me ::)

how comes?

I think for the most part is that because they squat 80kg and bench 60kg and never did more than that, started tren before they managed to have at least some mascularity and they think eating tons of food is OK on tren because it will "BURN ALL OF IT".

Final effect is a twink with tons of fat and yeah, some veins here and there, mainly from crazy tren induced bp.

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2013, 04:53:17 PM »
There are good sources around for both pharma and UG gear (i'm in the UK so things may differ elsewhere)....we have steroid review websites where sources are openly discussed and the law permits purchasing gear online from inside the UK which also helps with fairly open and frank discussions of good labs and shit labs etc etc....

....currently running 500mg/week test and 20mg/day of dianabol.

A small cycle for a lot of people on here but the results have been awesome, the gear is legit....i've done heavier cycles (from abroad incidentally) and had no discernible results, in that instance the gear was obviously fake.

I wouldnt want to up the dose all the time i get results on light cycles, it probably helps that my mindset is no longer towards constantly bulking and i instead enjoy other sports and only lift twice a week.
What i hate most is having to stick to a regime, taking d-bol every 6 hours is a ball ache....christ knows how somebody copes with the cycle posted by the OP!
C.U.N.T

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2013, 05:03:03 PM »
the mental agression on tren is all placebo.

sorry bro, but you can only speak for yourself on this, not for me. i have run tren as low as 100mgs per week just to see if i could use it at all and not get sides. within 3 weeks i was a completely different person. aggression, depression, fucked up thoughts you dont even wanna hear about etc..

everyone is different, body chemistry etc..

i cannot run tren at any dose, nips puff up and i turn into a fucken borderline rapist nutjob. lmao

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2013, 05:03:28 PM »
tren ace is usually 75-100mg's per 1ml. 2cc's daily would be 1.4 gram tops.

none of those numbers mean anything unless we know the mg/ml

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2013, 05:48:41 PM »
I dont get how people who claim to shoot so many 100s of CC a week aren;'t just one big walking block of scar tisse? Or how they havent destroyed most of the nerves in their body ?

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2013, 05:56:45 PM »
BFG - you know this for a fact or this is what you suspect a pro would take?

Below is the AAS and GH protocol for the final 8 weeks of prep from someone who recently competed at the Arnold.

8 weeks out

Monday: 2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 1cc test prop, 5iu GH morning, post workout, before bed
Tuesday: 2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 1cc test prop, 5iu GH morning, post workout, before bed
Wednesday: 2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 1cc test prop, 5iu GH morning, post workout, before bed
Thursday: 2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 1cc test prop, 5iu GH morning, post workout, before bed
Friday: 2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 1cc test prop, 5iu GH morning, post workout, before bed
Saturday: 2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 1cc test prop, 5iu GH morning, post workout, before bed
Sunday: 2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 1cc test prop, 5iu GH morning, post workout, before bed

4 weeks out:

Monday: 2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 40mg halotestin
Tuesday: 2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 40mg halotestin
Wednesday: 2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 40mg halotestin
Thursday: 2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 40mg halotestin
Friday: 2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 40mg halotestin
Saturday: 2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 40mg halotestin
Sunday:2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 40mg halotestin

1 week out
Monday: 2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 40mg halotestin, 200mg anadrol
Tuesday:  2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 40mg halotestin, 200mg anadrol
Wednesday:  2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 40mg halotestin, 200mg anadrol
Thursday:  2cc tren ace, 2cc masteron diprop, 2cc winstrol, 40mg halotestin, 200mg anadrol
Friday: day of show, minor site injections with injectable anadrol and dbol, carb up with humalog

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2013, 06:56:45 PM »
I don't know much about drug stacking but is there any reason to take gh out after the first couple of wks?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2013, 07:41:09 PM »
galeniko, where do you get your hormones?  ugl, doctor?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2013, 07:44:25 PM »
  Not that lucky here   I wish I did know a Doc that I could legally get HRT from

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2013, 08:44:07 PM »
do you have to get retested periodically?

what is the hrt dose?

(sorry, i know i've asked before but i forget)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2013, 08:44:58 PM »
i think the time has come where someone should have all the ugl stuff tested.

i believe since a long time that its all severly underdosed.severly.

and not tests done by the ugls themselves, but pick couple random bottles and have them tested.

everyone knows that ugl hgh has half of whats labelled,if they get lucky.more often its 25% of whats promised.

wouldnt be suprised to see that most ugl stuff is just bit test e and thats it.

lol at gymrats from america who are on 1.5gramms weekly, about my size and say they got fantastic ugl stuff over there.

all ug gear are underdosed or mis labelled, why ???

Because here in Europa hg or vet gear are or were available.

Real Finaject was insane, nobody can handle 100mg of fina e.d for week, when real Eq was available nobody can handle a gram of real eq a week, or the guy will sweat like in a sauna, smell horse and be covered of acne, 500/600mg a week was the max.

Guy taking ug gear are taking 1gr of test and 800 of eq, good god, with real stuff 500 and 250 will produce twice the result.

asstropin

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2013, 09:10:46 PM »
The main question is do these guys need that much?  If they cut their doses in half would they look the same?  how much of it are they actually pissing out?

I think this is the key question. There is some kind of bell curve at work here, and these bald, bloated sausage midgets are on the wrong side of it.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2013, 11:03:47 PM »
the mental agression on tren is all placebo.

how do i know?guess how. ::)

if anything, its to do with dieting, many take tren for diet and in diet many have bit short fuses
I know Galeniko knows his drugs because I hace the same oppinion about tren....it is the diet that brings out the nasty in you while the tren will amplify it a bit...nlearn to  ontrol yourself

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2013, 11:09:13 PM »
It's only extremely hazardous to your health if you want it to be.

They die from the narcotic bro not the dosages :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2013, 12:26:24 AM »
another story about ugls comes to mind.

once a snakeoilsalesmanugl-dealer told me how "they" tested their gear and it came out to be overdosed ::)

i asked him back why would they even test it in the first place if they know exactly what theyre doing.

oh btw, ofc it wasnt him who tested anything, it was his "boss" ::)

atleast im the kinda guy who will straight inte face ask them-if possible infront as many ppl as possible-whether they themselves take it and why then they look like total shit.

these ppl dont even know how to diet, yet theyre some chemists who allegedly have their gear tested.
theyre usualy dead broke skint, and such tests cost about as much money as a one week holiday in the sun, but they know for sure its overdosed.

haha same guy told me to not trust the polish test from their pharmacies(!) because its from poland ::)

firstly, a nation would make better gear than he ever could in his mothers basement,or council estate, secondly,its not polish its always supranational megapharma companies, the top of the food chain, and this little bum wants ppl to believ otherwise.

I've used for example Galenika, Testex, Cidoteston bought from pharmacies
and some UGL has worked just as well. Does this mean all my HG gear has been fake?
I have some Galenika here and could shoot 8-10 amps all at once once weekly and nothing special would happen. Tripple your usual dose doesn't mean triple the results.

I know one monstrous dude and he has never used a single human grade product.
Does this mean he's grown like crazy to "pro size" on
gear dosed at 25%? Most of which has just been low dosed test?

Llewllyn tested a lot of products and some was properly dosed.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2013, 12:46:32 AM »
I have had a prescription for human grade for ions and get 1 x 5cc bottles per month and I always save them, stock up and use them for when I diet. Now I have done a dozen of these human grade bottles back to back and in all honesty I see NO difference at all between these human grade test then I do from the ug gear I get, they are certainly not stronger in any way, maybe cleaner but the ug gear nowadays is very strong and dosed properly, of course not all of them but most.

If you bought the raw powders in bulk, the amount of test you would put in 10cc vile of test E at 250 mg would cost you literally 2-3 dollars so under dosing it would make absolutely no sense at all when it cost you pennies to make.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2013, 01:55:40 AM »
I know Galeniko knows his drugs because I hace the same oppinion about tren....it is the diet that brings out the nasty in you while the tren will amplify it a bit...nlearn to  ontrol yourself
It's testosterone and tren run together - drop test run tren high with no issues - It's the  estrogen and progesterone working together and the sides are nasty for those that are sensitive to them - drop test to 125 - 250mg and you can run tren with no issues at 100 - 150mg per day.