Author Topic: Sample Drug Protocol from IFBB Pro from 2013 Arnold Classic  (Read 32334 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Sample Drug Protocol from IFBB Pro from 2013 Arnold Classic
« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2013, 03:11:35 AM »
I'd post pics but I'm too lazy. Gotta make another protein shake and fuck 10/10 whores by the truckload.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2013, 03:17:34 AM »
looks like ukjeff is to OTH what grion was to me :D :D :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2013, 03:41:52 AM »
;D

whitewidow

« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2013, 03:43:31 AM »
sorry bro, but you can only speak for yourself on this, not for me. i have run tren as low as 100mgs per week just to see if i could use it at all and not get sides. within 3 weeks i was a completely different person. aggression, depression, fucked up thoughts you dont even wanna hear about etc..

everyone is different, body chemistry etc..

i cannot run tren at any dose, nips puff up and i turn into a fucken borderline rapist nutjob. lmao

lol- yes lets keep you off any kind of trenbolone esters. I honestly think the healthier you are going into a cycle the less side-effects you wil have.

whitewidow

« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2013, 04:21:28 AM »
I would go with Alpha-pharma gear , Testovirons, Alpha-pharmas HGH is also top notch stuff! with the DEA not allowing San Rafael Chemical Services to do lab tests for the gneral public underground gear is a risk to buy! I am sure there are some great  underground labs out there but without being able to do 3rd party lab tests they are to hard to trust. Some  batches might be great and the next batch could be total shit.
Your best bet is to stockpile human grade gear when you are off-cycle and get ready to get jacked up when you go back on. Always remember if you are not getting paid to be a bodybuilder take it easy on the dosages. It's great to look good and get alot of props from everybody but it's not worth risking health issues. just make sure you do your research and always take threads like this with a grain of salt. This cycle BFG posted could be spot on or complete BS. I like BFG's post and he def knows his bodybuiding but there is no proof this cycle was really used.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2013, 04:32:57 AM »
It's testosterone and tren run together - drop test run tren high with no issues - It's the  estrogen and progesterone working together and the sides are nasty for those that are sensitive to them - drop test to 125 - 250mg and you can run tren with no issues at 100 - 150mg per day.

This! Look at my avatar 50mg prop\day 75mg or 100mg tren ace\day (cant remember) and diet. Lots of sweat but no crazy homicidal tendencies :p

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2013, 06:29:19 AM »
HI my name is Galeniko. I'm an old fuck whose been on gear for over twenty years and is barely bigger than a high school senior. Im like 210 and havn't gained a pound in years. But it's ok, cause i'm like 6 percent bodyfat and I use only the best HG gear around. It might seem like i'm weak as fuck but it's becaue I use perfect form. Branch Warren don't have shit on me. I havn't gotten pussy in god knows how long cause i'm always on here running my keyboard off at anyone who might be bigger than me. And btw, there's no way you could be bigger than me even though you use more gear, train harder, and eat more. just not possible.

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2013, 06:46:29 AM »
HI my name is Galeniko. I'm an old fuck whose been on gear for over twenty years and is barely bigger than a high school senior. Im like 210 and havn't gained a pound in years. But it's ok, cause i'm like 6 percent bodyfat and I use only the best HG gear around. It might seem like i'm weak as fuck but it's becaue I use perfect form. Branch Warren don't have shit on me. I havn't gotten pussy in god knows how long cause i'm always on here running my keyboard off at anyone who might be bigger than me. And btw, there's no way you could be bigger than me even though you use more gear, train harder, and eat more. just not possible.

Lol.....however i enjoy his posts and he does talk sense.

The size thing is a non issue, i've used gear on and off for 10 years yet currently weigh 196 lbs....just not interested in lifting for size anymore and certainly dont eat the amount i used to when i weighed 20 lbs more...i train with weights (and use some gear) to benefit the kick boxing classes i attend....not everybody wants to be permanently bulked up.
I'm a short arse so when i weighed 220 lbs i had a bitch of a time finding clothes that fitted properly, would get out of breath walking up stairs and the worst of the lot was sweating when i ate....fuck that, just not my thing anymore and i can fully understand where Galenika is coming from.
C.U.N.T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2013, 08:52:45 AM »

LMAO!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2013, 01:56:21 PM »
 galeniko is a stud

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #135 on: April 10, 2013, 01:58:43 PM »
2cc = how many ml? 

I see they dropped the test out at 4 weeks out, is this common protocol for pros?
lol :D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #136 on: April 10, 2013, 02:17:12 PM »
lol :D

do you find it funny me asking such a dumb question? I am no rocket scientist but just do what I need to do  ;)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #137 on: April 10, 2013, 02:26:11 PM »
do you find it funny me asking such a dumb question? I am no rocket scientist but just do what I need to do  ;)
legendary physique

is that you?

yes laughing at not knowing a cc is an ml

since i am a rocket surgeon i take this things for granted

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #138 on: April 10, 2013, 02:29:44 PM »
yes that's me:)  no one over here talks cc language!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 10, 2013, 02:34:35 PM »

not quite

groink looked a thousand times better than you

you fucking suck groink didnt

you are the biggest ass kissing beta on the site stfu
T

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #140 on: April 10, 2013, 02:35:36 PM »
 ;D

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2013, 02:39:59 PM »

Pose down at the solicitors...was this before or after your hairy muscle bear took legal custody of you?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #142 on: April 10, 2013, 02:48:27 PM »
Pose down at the solicitors...was this before or after your hairy muscle bear took legal custody of you?

lol when I said do what I need to do, I didn't mean being owned by a hairy muscle bear!

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: April 10, 2013, 04:13:04 PM »
Meltdown  ;D

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2013, 04:45:52 PM »
galeniko is a stud

NO he's not. He's the old creep that stands in the corner of the bar/club wearing an undersized affliction t-shirt. And whenever a female so much as looks his way he pulls the abs of steel move, and at that point he's locked in. He will follow the female around all night using the creeper stare of death and the ab flash until she has no choice put to inform the bouncer or simply leave. The bartenders hate him cause he doesn't drink or tip for his sparkling water.

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2013, 05:18:08 PM »
Scenario1:
Person: I started using tren and it burned up a lot of my bodyfat
Galeniko: Tren does not burn bodyfat, it creates a fat burning enviroment

Scenario2:
Person: I got a fan for my room to cool me down
Galeniko: The fan does not cool you down, it creates a cool enviroment

UHHHHHHH....

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2013, 05:19:16 PM »
 ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2013, 05:21:52 PM »
Scenario1:
Person: I started using tren and it burned up a lot of my bodyfat
Galeniko: Tren does not burn bodyfat, it creates a fat burning enviroment

Scenario2:
Person: I got a fan for my room to cool me down
Galeniko: The fan does not cool you down, it creates a cool enviroment

UHHHHHHH....

Shut your dirty whore mouth. Galeniko is a legend.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2013, 05:30:49 PM »
you believe tren burn bodyfat?

;D

It does increase Thermogenesis bro - Increase in body temp will burn more calories - coupled with intense training and diet programe tren will get you bigger and leaner faster than any compound out there.

Also the rapid increase in Muscle mass naturally puts the body into a fat burning state - more lean tissue will burn and use body fat as fuel..

So looking at it like this , then yes tren does burn bodyfat..

This is why cattle given fina were bigger and leaner even with the extra estrogen added for total weight gain.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2013, 05:32:56 PM »
It does increase Thermogenesis bro - Increase in body temp will burn more calories - coupled with intense training and diet programe tren will get you bigger and leaner faster than any compound out there.

Also the rapid increase in Muscle mass naturally puts the body into a fat burning state - more lean tissue will burn and use body fat as fuel..

So looking at it like this , then yes tren does burn bodyfat..

This is why cattle given fina were bigger and leaner even with the extra estrogen added for total weight gain.
And here's the proof  :D