Author Topic: Liberals go APE over teenage global warming skeptic, given an iPad by Limbaugh  (Read 1289 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
how long does it take to mention the title of a couple of the books he read

I can see your point though, why bother finding out what he is basing his conclusions on

Since when do Republican ever make that kind of effort

Look who's tallking! You made the conclusion that Rush (and others) were actually depending on this boy's finding, even when the article(s) indicated that such was hardly the case. This would hardly be a story but for libs, like you, yelping over the fact that he got an iPad from Rush.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Look who's tallking! You made the conclusion that Rush (and others) were actually depending on this boy's finding, even when the article(s) indicated that such was hardly the case. This would hardly be a story but for libs, like you, yelping over the fact that he got an iPad from Rush.

the boy had no "findings"

he went to the library and read a couple of books (so he says) yet couldn't be bothered to even mention the title

I gave you a link to an actual scientist who also denied it (and was paid well to do so) who eventually found the truth to be undeniable

here's the link again in case you didn't bother to read it the first time

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/opinion/the-conversion-of-a-climate-change-skeptic.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Skip8282

• Getbig V
LOL @ Right wing idiots now reduced to depending on the opinions of children

the kids "conclusion" includes the reference to liberals?

I think I'll trust the judgement of a scientist who was bought and paid for by the Koch Brothers who actually changed his mind and now admits the evidence points to the conclusion that global warming is a real phenomenon and humans are the cause

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/opinion/the-conversion-of-a-climate-change-skeptic.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Was?

Uh...better look a little closer.

He still is funded by Koch.

Only now he's saying what you want to hear so suddenly he's credible, huh.

Your bias aside, it's pathetic when either side uses children to advance their political agendas.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Was?

Uh...better look a little closer.

He still is funded by Koch.

Only now he's saying what you want to hear so suddenly he's credible, huh.

Your bias aside, it's pathetic when either side uses children to advance their political agendas.

Do you know if the Koch Brothers renewed their funding for the second phase of the project

As of June 2012 they had not but I don't know if they have since then