Author Topic: Very hot crowd on RAW  (Read 8628 times)

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Re: Very hot crowd on RAW
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2013, 01:13:14 AM »
Finally a show worth discussing, i have been left feeling so disappointed for months regarding storylines i have not had an interest. Brilliant crowd reactions, Zigglers was expected and very much needed and now they need to push him. Agree with the comment about dropping Big E as hes not doing anything productive and now they need to build on the momentum this show has gained. Only bad point for me is i cant understand the whole Miz angle, he gets Barrett with the figure 4 which is broken, and then drops the title within 24 hours to a truly awful finish.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2013, 03:44:51 AM »
Finally a show worth discussing...

Don't get used to it.
It won't last.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2013, 04:00:10 AM »
Take it back in time, we need the old school back.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2013, 04:22:28 AM »
Take it back in time, we need the old school back.

Did you guys get Memphis Championship Wrestling in your viewing area? Of course, I never did, but I've seen footage of Savage from MCW. He had to have been one of the most athletic workers back then.

But, it was when he arrived in the WWF that his character apexed. The heel Macho Man of 85-87 was, IMO, his most brilliant work ever. I also enjoyed when he began the transition to a face. I never felt he captured that level with his character again, although his ring work remained outstanding for most of his career.

I'm still trying to forget the neon fringe and cowboy hat bullshit of the 90's, though.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2013, 07:46:10 AM »

Did you guys get Memphis Championship Wrestling in your viewing area? Of course, I never did, but I've seen footage of Savage from MCW. He had to have been one of the most athletic workers back then.

But, it was when he arrived in the WWF that his character apexed. The heel Macho Man of 85-87 was, IMO, his most brilliant work ever. I also enjoyed when he began the transition to a face. I never felt he captured that level with his character again, although his ring work remained outstanding for most of his career.

I'm still trying to forget the neon fringe and cowboy hat bullshit of the 90's, though.
Agreed, the neon fringe and hat is always the way remember him. I never got memphis wrestling here it was always Georgia or NC.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2013, 09:18:20 AM »

Don't get used to it.
It won't last.

But, it appears that Fandago-ing will, for a while.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2013, 01:31:13 PM »
But, it appears that Fandago-ing will, for a while.

They'd better be relying on a lot more than that.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2013, 01:38:06 PM »

They'd better be relying on a lot more than that.

Cena's champion now; so, there'll be lots more heat in certain storylines. There seems to be one building with him and Ryback and/or Mark Henry (though Henry's ambush of Sheamus on Smackdown may change that).

As for the guy to whom this latest craze is credit, he and Jericho are really building some serious beef.

It should result in some wild match at Extreme Rules.

And with Del Rio still gimpy, who's going to be Ziggler's first major challenger, Orton? Perhaps even Swagger?

Plus, you have this internal friction on Smackdown between Teddy Long and Booker T. Methinks Teddy wants his old job back.