Author Topic: Ronnie doesn't look healthy at all....  (Read 4449 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Ronnie doesn't look healthy at all....
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2013, 03:41:39 AM »
One of his arms has always been smaller, he talked about this yrs ago.
Most all individuals have one arm and a foot smaller than the other I know I do. I think it depends on if you are right or left handed being right handed my right arm is a small bit bigger than the left. Same with the foot. I think which one you use the most will be bigger.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2013, 03:55:59 AM »
Great, now the teenagers will buy that crap and try to sleep 3 hours a night so that they have more time to eat and train. Healthy!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2013, 04:01:57 AM »
These pros need to take after Bob Paris. He looks very fit and health but is retired so really doesn't resemble a bodybuilder. Doesn't looks like he is ta"ing any PEDS at all, just lots of hikes with his husband in BC.

Since Bob Paris was brought up, its interesting to note just how much more intelligent Paris sounded, even in his twentys compared to Coleman, or just about 90% of modern bodybuilders. Ron sounds like those retards on Swamp People. The "sport" has gone ass backwards for a long time in many aspects.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2013, 04:04:06 AM »
If he doesn't want to go to Nasser's road he should get slimer, fit and healthy.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2013, 04:40:09 AM »
If he doesn't want to go to Nasser's road he should get slimer, fit and healthy.

Too late.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH