Author Topic: Hypothetically, how would the pro's score their sauce?  (Read 13963 times)

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
Hypothetically, how would the pro's score their sauce?
« on: December 17, 2005, 07:32:10 PM »
I mean, do they get someone else to pick it up for them?....do they have doctors prescribe the majority of the 'legal' stuff?  Do they buy it themselves?  You'd think that would be risky to say the least, yet you need what you need, right?....hell, Cormier could stop blaming pancakes and jam for his lackluster conditioning and just say the truth... "Damn, yo, I couldn't score the right shit for this contest.  Sorry."

I wonder.  Anybody have any ideas?  Pancakes?

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Re: ...hypothetically, how would the pro's score their sauce?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 08:24:46 PM »
Good question, I'd like to know as well!  Besides, the same pros advice youngsters about working out hard and eating protein. what they are forgetting to add is "add a few hundred mg of such and such and then cycle it every x days..."

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 08:28:16 PM »
...to be honest, I ain't talking how much or any of that.  I just wonder how they go about getting it, from who, that kinda thing.  Or is there some system the pro's use through an agency which does....at any rate, it seems like a big hassle that could have repercussions.

I don't expect any pros to answer, and those who do use, you can use hypothetical situations. 

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 08:51:10 PM »
Bob Chicerillo, Will Harris, Abbas Khatami and Gunter all come to my place for it.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 08:57:22 PM »
..yeah, but I would think that all things concerned, getting your juice would be on a very high priority during contest prep.  A part that could fuck you over bigtime if you don't have your ducks lined up properly. 

So you figure these guys just go to any standard drug dealer?....you could see how purity would be very important.  Could you imagine if someone like Gunter had to go incognito on a cruise to score some roids?

.."...AHHH, EKSKoooz meee, ahhh....haf yoo gat sam ...yoo know, (insert steroid or anabolic)???"

CoLToNisPiMPiN

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 09:11:18 PM »
i'm sure that they use a very reputable guy and he keeps them well supplied all the time

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 09:15:17 PM »
They go out of the country. Mexico? Europe? I doubt it's that difficult. Ask Milo what they do.
Maybe they are all chemist and they manufacture it themselves. I'm sure that's what Ronnie does.
"Shut the F up and train"

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2005, 09:42:23 PM »
A lot of Pros are deep in the gear trade. A few of em get popped for it here and there. A few names come to mind.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2005, 10:12:48 PM »
A lot of Pros are deep in the gear trade. A few of em get popped for it here and there. A few names come to mind.

Word, LoomZoom.....

Some of them get scripts from Docs, some of them buy from dealers, some of them make their own homebrew.  I'd imagine it runs the spectrum.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

007Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Get Huge!
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2005, 10:18:03 PM »
Division is right,,,but the problem is that many people abuse it and thats what can lead to medical issues and even death. Just like people do with recreational drugs. That one hit of weed may not kill you,,but if you abuse it and combine it with harder drugs you can damage your body. If you have ever broken a bone or needed pain killers for some kind of injury,,they say to destroy or throw away the pain killers if you dont need them anymore,,but hardly anyone does that and takes them regardless.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2005, 07:19:08 AM »
Call me crazy but I could see some high supply gear dealers actually giving some top pros free gear.This would give the dealer credibility when a "buyer" asks to buy some of their wares.He could just point out such & such pro & say look at him, he's huge & he gets his stuff all from me.Dealer would also maybe get to "hang" w/said pro & get to relish the fact of saying he knows & hangs w/such & such pro(s) etc.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2005, 07:40:57 AM »
If they live in border states, I suppose it'd pretty easy to juice/load up in Mexico, then cross back over.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2005, 08:01:37 AM »
...to be honest, I ain't talking how much or any of that.  I just wonder how they go about getting it, from who, that kinda thing.  Or is there some system the pro's use through an agency which does....at any rate, it seems like a big hassle that could have repercussions.

I don't expect any pros to answer, and those who do use, you can use hypothetical situations. 

There's a beautiful "black market" out there for everything, and i'm sure they will make random runs themselves. Just my opinion. It's like saying every pot smoker grows it themselves in their backyard...Noooooo not all of them, they buy from someone who's bought from someone and so on and so on.

Lisa

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2005, 08:17:59 AM »
just use cell-tech it's 2463% more effective than regular creatine.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2005, 08:44:31 AM »
I would doubt that they'd use the internet, that's just stupid and easy to get caught.  I'm serious, I would think that getting a supply of good clean gear would be as difficult to do as any other aspect of bodybuilding.

Yet you have the top guys all the time getting the job done. 

Think about it, most of us here respect Ronnie (as an example) for his work ethic.  Plus the whole ex cop thing, but really, when you think about it, for all his God mumbo jumbo, he'd have to go through the same damn thing as a junkie trying to score. He'd have to make the calls, grease the right hands, all that.  Which must make him feel like a great Christian!

Unless they have thugs as connections to some underground, but then that would be like taking a risk on quality.  I wouldn't trust just anybody with that shit!

It seems that it would be a hard secret to keep if you were the one supplying a pro with his gear, GH, what have you.

Maybe I should ask Palumbo!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2005, 09:52:33 AM »
I live in McAllen tx = border with mexico ;D
A couple of months ago i went across to drink and hangout at the market square.
You can purchase them at very corner and was approached several times as we were passing buy-
Winstrol for $ 8.00 a vial , Test for $9.00 , Deca - $7.00 etc...
The only thing i didn't get offered was a flyer :-\
By the way i did see at least 2 people from my gym visiting the local mexican pharmcy :-X

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2005, 09:59:07 AM »
I would say BULLSEYE is a 10
A1 being a 8

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2005, 01:02:57 PM »
Just like there are drug dealers for recreational drugs there are dealers for AAS. If you dont have any connections you can make a trip to some country were its legal buy it at a pharmacy and smuggle it over. If you need a ton of sauce and you got the DEA after your ass you can just settle down live there (Dennis James).   :D

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2005, 02:14:32 PM »
lol @ lee

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2005, 02:51:32 PM »
...what I'm saying is that you'd need a good haul of drugs and I'm sure smuggling would be out of the question for pros. 

Making it themselves?...don't believe that one, just way too risky.

That lends to how many cycles, the types of drugs they need...it just seems like a big task is all....you'd think the suppliers to these guys would have those pros by the nuts so to speak....

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2005, 08:59:18 AM »
If they live in border states, I suppose it'd pretty easy to juice/load up in Mexico, then cross back over.

maybe, maybe not. 

the tv special i saw on the border patrol was that they ask you some gernal questions and then if they (border patrol) think you are suspicous they pull you over and inspect your car.

just imagine some huge meathead in a car coming back from mexico, it'll be pretty fucking obvious what he was doing there.  even if he doesnt have anything, he'll most likely be searched anyways.  assuming the border patrol peeps give a shit about steroids.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2005, 09:32:41 AM »
What do you think the European Grand Prix circut is for?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2005, 04:44:03 PM »
What do you think the European Grand Prix circut is for?

...I'd think that would be even more difficult as you'd have to not only beat a border check but the various airport security checks AND customs.  Much more difficult, plus if you transported enough for a cycle, you could be in some serious shit as it would look like transporting for distribution..not good.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2005, 05:30:59 PM »
maybe, maybe not. 

the tv special i saw on the border patrol was that they ask you some gernal questions and then if they (border patrol) think you are suspicous they pull you over and inspect your car.

just imagine some huge meathead in a car coming back from mexico, it'll be pretty fucking obvious what he was doing there.  even if he doesnt have anything, he'll most likely be searched anyways.  assuming the border patrol peeps give a shit about steroids.

Or if you had half a brain you would send a normal size person, or even better a chick, over there  to get your shit for you. Hypothetically speaking of course ;D ;D

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2005, 05:49:30 PM »
i'm sure that they use a very reputable guy and he keeps them well supplied all the time

Yeah his name is Chad Nichols