Author Topic: milos talking about nasser and PEDS  (Read 10646 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: milos talking about nasser and PEDS
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2013, 01:31:18 PM »
So Wheeler "worked" with Milos for 3 weeks and immediately had kidney failure, wich disabled him of going to the Arnold?

Da fuk ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2013, 01:33:02 PM »
So Wheeler "worked" with Milos for 3 weeks and immediately had kidney failure, wich disabled him of going to the Arnold?

Da fuk ???
He already looked sick at the Ironman.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2013, 01:52:02 PM »
After Milo's tore his quad I happen to call his gym because he and his wife were distributors of the tuff stuff weight line.. I owned a gym and wanted to try out some pieces.. I talk to his wife about my quad tear and we spoke about my rehab ect.. She asked if Milo's could call me and talk about the injury ect.. We played phone tag for a couple of days then I forgot about.. Wish I could have talked to him.. He has some unusual ideas that have always intrigued me..

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2013, 02:21:25 PM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2013, 02:38:47 PM »

dustin

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2013, 02:48:04 PM »
They died for us bitches.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2013, 02:56:21 PM »
Milos is always entertaining ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2013, 03:00:47 PM »

Good times

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2013, 06:40:48 PM »
BENFATTO LOOKS UTTERLY AMAZING!!

MASS WITH CLASS!!! HE SHOULD COMPETE AGAIN.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2013, 06:58:53 PM »
Milos is the man! Nice guy met him at the 97 South Beach Pro. Stated what we all knew Flex was probably the most genetically gifted Bodybuilder ever!
Kidney Failure in in your mid 30s is an example of good genetics?  ???

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2013, 07:19:45 PM »

Milos
avoiding the
American question

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2013, 07:21:19 PM »
He got old fast.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2013, 07:40:33 PM »

Got more ass than a bicycle seat.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2013, 09:26:02 PM »
this one is also good lol

epic physique at 55 yrs old
x2 epic physique at 55. In-fucking-credible!
team b-boy

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2013, 09:28:01 PM »

scammer

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2013, 09:32:59 PM »
team b-boy

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2013, 09:38:02 PM »
Kidney Failure in in your mid 30s is an example of good genetics?  ???
Good point. He was just a hyper responder of drugs.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2013, 11:47:17 PM »

pec tear is distractingly  awful though. He still has great tris which most guys his age seem to lose (too many site injections?)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2013, 01:54:25 AM »
theres a difference between putting 1-2ml's in your bis, tris, traps once a week and what nasser would do to himself with site injections in his back.

nasser's back (or lack thereof) was 99 percent his genetics anyway. flex, kevin and many others did the same shit to their bodies and they looked fine.

Yes Nasser's thick skin in his back was genetic. That was the problem mostly, not a lack of size. And sure, there's a difference in a once a week shot and shooting a bodypart frequently with a high volume of oil. But every time you inject you are doing microscopic damage to the muscle. The more you shoot the more scar tissue you will get.
Look at the delts of many/most national level competitors and pros and see how they are just a mass of scar tissue without a striation to be seen. Ugly lumps and bumps.

The high concentration/high solvent gear is more damaging than lower dose gear, e.g HG test.
I could see a touch-up with something like Esiclene, if it was still available, just before a show being advantageous but trying to build a muscle with site injections of gear and plain oil = fail.

Milos royally fucked up his arms himself with oil. I always thought this was one of the reasons he stopped competing, whenever it was that he stopped (can't remember). I bet Milos would still look amazing, minus the arms.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2013, 01:55:24 AM »
lol milos smiling at "you havent been to the usa recently"

LOL, why put the question on the screen and then get a comment on something else entirely? :D
He's a fugitive, probably because rec drugs made him do some crazy things. Milos thought cops were trying to poison him ... sounds like drug psychosis to me.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2013, 02:10:31 AM »
watched the whole video. Pretty cool.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2013, 03:07:56 AM »
I agree with this actually. I haven't pinned shoulders in years because I hated the way it looked. Even using pharm grade gear in small amounts, the injections and the bolus of oil just swelled things up in an ugly way. I really hate that look. Everything goes in the arse for me now. Sometimes quads because they can hold oils well, but sometimes I get a small panic attack even though 9/10 injections go super smoothly.

I still have scar tissue in one delt and it's coming up to ten years now clean. Maybe a year away from losing it. My ass ended up being a minefield and i started pumping the shoulders too hard.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2013, 09:41:50 AM »
theres a difference between putting 1-2ml's in your bis, tris, traps once a week and what nasser would do to himself with site injections in his back.

nasser's back (or lack thereof) was 99 percent his genetics anyway. flex, kevin and many others did the same shit to their bodies and they looked fine.

wrong !

what nasser injected in his back and how much and the substance is ridicoulous stupid and killed his back muscles and maybe his mr o chances

what flex did to his arm swas as stupid as hell as well, difference: his kidney failed before he walked on stage again and the demage was clearly obvious

theres a long list of bodyparts demaged from due to site injections in top ifbb pro

flex calves, delts bis
ronnie calves
milos arms
nasser arms (search for pic of his triceps before and after 1997) delts, back
dexter calves
jay arms delts
branch arms, delts
ruhl biceps, delts
taylor triceps  ::)  ...

and too many more to count

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2013, 09:52:23 AM »
Yes Nasser's thick skin in his back was genetic. That was the problem mostly, not a lack of size. And sure, there's a difference in a once a week shot and shooting a bodypart frequently with a high volume of oil. But every time you inject you are doing microscopic damage to the muscle. The more you shoot the more scar tissue you will get.
Look at the delts of many/most national level competitors and pros and see how they are just a mass of scar tissue without a striation to be seen. Ugly lumps and bumps.

The high concentration/high solvent gear is more damaging than lower dose gear, e.g HG test.
I could see a touch-up with something like Esiclene, if it was still available, just before a show being advantageous but trying to build a muscle with site injections of gear and plain oil = fail.

Milos royally fucked up his arms himself with oil. I always thought this was one of the reasons he stopped competing, whenever it was that he stopped (can't remember). I bet Milos would still look amazing, minus the arms.
nasser in 97 had brought his back up, but was subpar compared to his competition, it wasn't thick skin or whatever, it was the fact that he lacked DETAIL...from what it looked like, he didn't train his back like the rest of his body---or maybe that was it, he trained his back like he trained everything else, half-stepping.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2013, 10:07:15 AM »
it wasn't thick skin or whatever, it was the fact that he lacked DETAIL...from what it looked like, he didn't train his back like the rest of his body---or maybe that was it, he trained his back like he trained everything else, half-stepping.

Call it what you want, thick skin, fat, lack of detail ... it looked like thick skin/still too much fat. Nothing to do with training. How do you train for detail? You can't.

wrong !

what nasser injected in his back and how much and the substance is ridicoulous stupid and killed his back muscles and maybe his mr o chances

what flex did to his arm swas as stupid as hell as well, difference: his kidney failed before he walked on stage again and the demage was clearly obvious

theres a long list of bodyparts demaged from due to site injections in top ifbb pro

flex calves, delts bis
ronnie calves
milos arms
nasser arms (search for pic of his triceps before and after 1997) delts, back
dexter calves
jay arms delts
branch arms, delts
ruhl biceps, delts
taylor triceps  ::)  ...

and too many more to count

Yup, the oil didn't look "fine". Oily, scar tissued muscle looks like shit and there are a lot of examples.