Author Topic: Monsters in the gym!!  (Read 23096 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Monsters in the gym!!
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2005, 08:44:35 AM »
Sarcasm,, I love your threads!..NOT...

Everythread, your picking oon people lifting in the gym.

Let me ask you, this guy pressing 90s, was this his second exercise perhaps? Or MAybe 3rd? (Maybe he did sidelaterals, then military presses, and dumbell presses LAST, hence the "lighterweight" you think hes lifting?)

WHy dont you post a pic of your lame ass? Just blurr out your whopperhead, (imsure your a uglymofo since all you do is make fun of others)...blurr out your head and post some pics.

BTW< you probably cant press 90s in your first set you pathetic POS.

meltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jdoug

« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2005, 08:47:50 AM »
Sarcasm,, I love your threads!..NOT...

Everythread, your picking oon people lifting in the gym.

Let me ask you, this guy pressing 90s, was this his second exercise perhaps? Or MAybe 3rd? (Maybe he did sidelaterals, then military presses, and dumbell presses LAST, hence the "lighterweight" you think hes lifting?)

WHy dont you post a pic of your lame ass? Just blurr out your whopperhead, (imsure your a uglymofo since all you do is make fun of others)...blurr out your head and post some pics.

BTW< you probably cant press 90s in your first set you pathetic POS.

from his post i say that sarcasmarsmirz  is ADONIS

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2005, 08:49:51 AM »
Whats up lame ass?

I posted pics of me on stage, I asked you and Superstarbillygram (the other KING ASSHOLE on this site) to post your pics , FUNNY how neither of you EVER have!!! all you do is just act like morons ripping people on this board, well those days are over TOOL...ill be sure to let everyone know what MORON LOSERS both of you are- Get the f**k off this board you lame ass Troll, you offer NOTHING to the bodybuilding community, and to the members of this site.

We are all here to help one another, and encourage on another. We are supposed to spread and share knowledge on nutrition and training..Real bodybuilding fans dont rip on one another, and make fun of people- snickering at them.... I nver knew anyone like that, that had any type of muscular devlopment..more like asshole wannabees,l like you Sarcasm and that loser SUperstarbillfataassGrah m..

In 15 years of training, i NEVER, EVER made fun of anyone training in the gym.....OR how they looked, we all go there for the same reasons... wha tmakes oyu better than anyone else?

Ive competed in 4 natural shows.. placed in 3.. should i call you a loser bc you never had the determination to diet to respectable shape to step on stage?

Again, stop making thes epathetic threads, it only magnifies your pathetic, loser self.

Tim

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2005, 08:51:06 AM »
Whats up lame ass?

I posted pics of me on stage, I asked you and Superstarbillygram (the other KING ASSHOLE on this site) to post your pics , FUNNY how neither of you EVER have!!! all you do is just act like morons ripping people on this board, well those days are over TOOL...ill be sure to let everyone know what a MORON both of you are- Get the f**k off this board you lame ass Troll, you offer NOTHING to the bodybuilding community, and to the members of this site.

In 15 years of training, i NEVER, EVER made fun of anyone training in the gym.....OR how they looked, we all go there for the same reasons... wha tmakes oyu better than anyone else?

Ive competed in 4 natural shows.. placed in 3.. should i call you a loser bc you never had the determination to diet to respectable shape to step on stage?

Again, stop making thes epathetic threads, it only magnifies your pathetic, loser self.

Tim
ok, "tim" hahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jdoug

« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2005, 08:51:28 AM »
here is sarcasm

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2005, 08:56:26 AM »
3445 posts Sarcasm? Of poitness, brain numbing dumb ass threads as these.. I swear if I were a mod here your ASS would be gone forever.  Your a waste man.  "haha he was only pressing 90s for 6 reps" how did you know how much he weighed you assclown?

your such a loser. 3445 worthless brainless posts, with NONE having a pIC of your lame ass, (why else wouldnt you post a pic).. LOL..

You have kids and your married too, man you MUST BE A LOSER to live on this board, pick on people, and act so immature...what a LOOOOSER.....

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2005, 08:58:01 AM »
3445 posts Sarcasm? Of poitness, brain numbing dumb ass threads as these.. I swear if I were a mod here your ASS would be gone forever.  Your a waste man.  "haha he was only pressing 90s for 6 reps" how did you know how much he weighed you assclown?

your such a loser. 3445 worthless brainless posts, with NONE having a pIC of your lame ass, (why else wouldnt you post a pic).. LOL..

You have kids and your married too, man you MUST BE A LOSER to live on this board, pick on people, and act so immature...what a LOOOOSER.....

hey! who called the Gay Brigade?!?!?!
$

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2005, 08:58:07 AM »

i think you officially win the Most meltdowns in one thread award, hahahaha, this is too easy.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2005, 09:05:58 AM »
meltdowns, hmm...perhaps...you loitering bandwidth with your lame ass posts...

SARCASM= getbig.com king loser.

See ya assclown.

DOnt you have some kids to watch? Or a wife to take care of? Or does your neighbour do that for ya?

:-*

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2005, 09:08:38 AM »
meltdowns, hmm...perhaps...you loitering bandwidth with your lame ass posts...

SARCASM= getbig.com king loser.

See ya assclown.

DOnt you have some kids to watch? Or a wife to take care of? Or does your neighbour do that for ya?

:-*
hahahaha, damn, another meltdown what's that four for this thread, you're my bit.ch.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2005, 09:11:28 AM »
Herc, your owned so bad I bet your crying hahahahahah!
$

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2005, 09:11:34 AM »
hahahaha, damn, another meltdown what's that four for this thread, you're my bit.ch.
lol! did you read this punks post on 240's board begging to be a mod!.......this twat must have no life!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2005, 09:19:40 AM »
Awww, all the getbig.com losers joining hands. Hello ladies!

:)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2005, 09:25:09 AM »
"Heracles" is just bittered because he sees himself just like the people Sarcasm is picking on haha.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2005, 09:29:50 AM »
"Heracles" is just bittered because he sees himself just like the people Sarcasm is picking on haha.
exactly!......he take this shit to heart for some reason ::)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2005, 09:29:54 AM »
lol, you got it mars, im a pathetic dud as in Saracms eyes in the gym presseing 90lb dumbells for 6 reps.

All might Sarcasm warms up with this weight!

Although, we are still awaiting pics of his amazing physique, have you seen them Marsboy?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2005, 09:33:19 AM »
I've seen him and you would not say all these things in his face "Heracles".

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2005, 09:37:30 AM »
I've seen him and you would not say all these things in his face "Heracles".
well we all seen this stinky greeks pics! and you can tell he takes it up the pooper!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2005, 09:38:09 AM »
Like you know me, Marsboy?
You guys are so clueless...
Hey superstarfatass, where are your pics? Still looking for them?

Id like to know when the getbig mods with wake up and freaking give you trolls the boot. Rid this site from your lame asses..

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2005, 09:40:27 AM »

no but we know your type!.....you have little mans syndrome ;)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2005, 09:41:32 AM »
lol..this is exhausting..give it a rest already..its getting old.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2005, 09:41:55 AM »
I've seen your pics "Heracles", don't make me post them again.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2005, 09:42:30 AM »
lol..is that you in that avatar..its so funny!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2005, 09:43:35 AM »
Heracles, I'm a mod on the Y board, come over there and post. I'll be sure these trolls leave you alone
$

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2005, 09:49:50 AM »
Hey superstarfatass, where are your pics? Still looking for them?

Id like to know when the getbig mods with wake up and freaking give you trolls the boot. Rid this site from your lame asses..

wait a sec!......wheres you pics midget!......hahaha! what a wannabe!