Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 385876 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2200 on: April 19, 2013, 10:10:12 AM »
How about deporting violent immigrants convicted of domestic abuse like the older one was in 2009 that we did nothing about?  

How about I agree with you 10000%?

I listed 5 solutions now that would really keep pricks like this from being here, would catch them quicker, and would have allowed people like the naked carjack victim to maybe put a glock into the mouth of the carjackers who waved him down.  

the whole situation is fcked, no doubt about it... but personally, I dont see how addressing religion changes anything dude.  We can spend the next 48 hours screaming about islam, or thinking of solutions which woudl keep americans safer.  

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2201 on: April 19, 2013, 10:10:29 AM »
33, did you blame Christianity when McVeigh blew stuuff up.  Did you?

Islam isn't for me, and I'm not defending it or attacking it.  

What I'm saying is, what do you do with this?  Scream about it?  Bomb 1/6 of the world population?

Really, 33, WTF good is there in saying "This religioin is to blame"?  It might be the case, but your bald ass isn't changing what 1/6 of the world believe.  

I dont get it.  Bitch about it.  Yay.  Then go about your day?  Is that the goal here?  I didn't blame vegetarianism for hitler, I didn't blame christianity for McVeigh.

I blame ASSHOLES.  These kids are ASSHOLES.  Period.  They believe this or that, but they're ASSHOLES>  There are millions of muslims who hate america who never make pressure cooker bombs.

no one at any point said that ALL muslims are terrorists. that's just stupid and naive. but what is clear is that these two ARE muslim terrorists. like i said, it doesn't necessarily mean they committed their acts out their muslim beliefs, but i'm gonna go ahead and say it's a pretty strong case. especially when they come from a place like CHECHNIYA where radical muslim extremism is the norm, and not a place like afghanistan, iran, or iraq where there are significant moderate populations.

like i said, we should give them the benefit of the doubt and due process and all that but i won't be shocked to find out they're radical muslim extremists. especially when we already know the older brother had radical muslim extremist videos favorited on his youtube. and when the uncle claims they were "radicalized".

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2202 on: April 19, 2013, 10:11:16 AM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2203 on: April 19, 2013, 10:11:25 AM »
no one at any point said that ALL muslims are terrorists. that's just stupid and naive. but what is clear is that these two ARE muslim terrorists. like i said, it doesn't necessarily mean they committed their acts out their muslim beliefs, but i'm gonna go ahead and say it's a pretty strong case. especially when they come from a place like CHECHNIYA where radical muslim extremism is the norm, and not a place like afghanistan, iran, or iraq where there are significant moderate populations.

like i said, we should give them the benefit of the doubt and due process and all that but i won't be shocked to find out they're radical muslim extremists. especially when we already know the older brother had radical muslim extremist videos favorited on his youtube. and when the uncle claims they were "radicalized".

Seriously... It's clear? How is it clear? Has the family said so?

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2204 on: April 19, 2013, 10:11:31 AM »
"Numerous psych calls to the house" sounds like a nut but she's coming to the door apparently

I cant make out what they're saying currently

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #2205 on: April 19, 2013, 10:12:40 AM »
bring killers to justice, and justice will be done!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2206 on: April 19, 2013, 10:13:09 AM »
his mother was arrested for shoplifting last year

Well, looks like they had some heavy genetical background... not only did they acquire behaviors and thoughts process that were destructive , but it also seem they were badly influenced by their own "caregivers".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2207 on: April 19, 2013, 10:13:13 AM »

The youtube channel, the uncle, the guy saying he is a good muslim, the younger ones vk page, etc.  

This is going to end up just like Majo Hassan and Alawki in the end, watch  - there is some radical mentor out there who is the puppetmaster

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2208 on: April 19, 2013, 10:13:18 AM »
About the fella that's dead

"He was a cordial dude. We sparred a lot. He was a super talented boxer. He was a really confident guy. What he knew was always correct. His russian training methods were superior to our methods. That kinda thing. Nothing insane. "

"That is not now and never was his girlfriend. She just trained at Wai Kru. "

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2209 on: April 19, 2013, 10:13:24 AM »
Hello, the problem is not only their religion, it's everything that led them to adopt islam these last months/years. Check their bios; they are immigrants who fled war in their homelands. Their parent moved and brought them in north america wanting a better life for them; they studied, worked, but never really fitted in the western, white world. Over the years they developed a disgust for the western way of life, even if they probably loved growing bathing into it during their childhood and teenage years. At some point, after some traumatic events happened in their lives -death of a friend as reported, maybe a gf dumping him or something along those lines- it triggered a complete rebutal of the occidental way of life, and instead of killing himself dude discovered a coran put there by someone else - a muslim relative?- started to browse the internet for islamist stuff, videos etc, and he decided to give a new direction to his life ; now he had to purify the world, the earth, in the name of allah, and he was given the order to kills white people, the same white people who never gave him the time of the day because he was a little tan and arabic/muslim looking...

#1 I wouldn't have let them come to USA in the first place.  Yes, you're in a warzone over there, that sucks, but we don't have the $ and security to accept you.

#2 Maybe once you immigrate here, you agree not to travel back and forth?  Weird and tough, but limits them going back home to train, etc.

#3 Maybe IF you travel back and forth, you're monitored like crazy.  

Beyond that, I think the FBI made a HUGE mistake by having such a weak LEO presence in Boston to begin with - and by not releasing the identities 24 hours earlier.  This whole "We don't want to tip them off" gave them 24 more hours to sleep, build more bombs, etc.  

I'm not defending their beliefs in any manner - I'm just saying focusing upon that doens't help... Keeping them them $*^&^%*$ out of the USA in the first place does.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2210 on: April 19, 2013, 10:14:39 AM »
Is this their man? This photograph was tweeted by a resident near the shoot-out who claims it is one of the suspects fleeing on foot next to a scorch mark on the pavement

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2211 on: April 19, 2013, 10:15:02 AM »
I cant make out what they're saying currently

False alarm, she's a nutjob

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2212 on: April 19, 2013, 10:15:46 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2213 on: April 19, 2013, 10:16:11 AM »

agreed -if traveling back to russia is when they were radicalized... maybe once you move here... then leave.... you cannot come back?  That might limit a lot of this.  If they want to train, study, hate on us, they have to do it HERE where we can monitor it and catch them much earlier.

I'm just trying to think of actual policies which are realistic, and which could make a big difference.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2214 on: April 19, 2013, 10:16:47 AM »
How much of a burden can we carry to keep track of people after we let them here unchecked? We're just going to give away all 4th Amend freedom to all-encompassing govt.

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2215 on: April 19, 2013, 10:17:05 AM »

So he was in that area for days while being the most looked after fella on the planet currently. damn.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2216 on: April 19, 2013, 10:17:40 AM »

YES THEY HAVE.

the uncle said so, the dad said so, the innocent brother said so and they found the older bomber's youtube page that said so. what is unclear?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2217 on: April 19, 2013, 10:17:58 AM »
 ??? ???

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2218 on: April 19, 2013, 10:18:38 AM »
Wiggs Slacking on the Job

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2219 on: April 19, 2013, 10:18:43 AM »
 :)
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2220 on: April 19, 2013, 10:18:56 AM »
g

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2221 on: April 19, 2013, 10:19:17 AM »
The hardest part is going to have to listen to all the Americans who apologise for Muslims and Islam and paint them out to be the victims.  I don't know how many bombs and terrorist acts it is going to take to wake people up and stop sucking on the Muslim cock.  All this could have been prevented if your Government stopped taking such a pussy stance on Islam.  In Australia, we play the politically correct game, but underneath, we now what these sneaky bastards are up to, they so much as buy a fundamentalist Islamic cartoon book and we lock them up for a decade.

As a matter of fact Our Government investigated some of the videos and the people who made them  for inciting hatred and violence that this terrorist bookmarked on his Youtube account.  Of course all the Muslim retards raged about it all.  But I guess we were right.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #2222 on: April 19, 2013, 10:19:37 AM »
33, did you blame Christianity when McVeigh blew stuuff up.  Did you?

Islam isn't for me, and I'm not defending it or attacking it.  

What I'm saying is, what do you do with this?  Scream about it?  Bomb 1/6 of the world population?

Really, 33, WTF good is there in saying "This religioin is to blame"?  It might be the case, but your bald ass isn't changing what 1/6 of the world believe.  

I dont get it.  Bitch about it.  Yay.  Then go about your day?  Is that the goal here?  I didn't blame vegetarianism for hitler, I didn't blame christianity for McVeigh.

I blame ASSHOLES.  These kids are ASSHOLES.  Period.  They believe this or that, but they're ASSHOLES>  There are millions of muslims who hate america who never make pressure cooker bombs.

Sorry 240.... Flawed logic. When was the last time Christianity endorsed and prompted violence? Salem witches? I don't know. Islamist to blame because they teach hate from day one. They promote violence and in particular murder of innocents RIGHT NOW IN 2013. Not just in the past. Bad argument.

Yes Christians commit violence... But your local priest is not in church saying strap on a bomb. Endorsement of the institution is the difference.
$

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2223 on: April 19, 2013, 10:19:45 AM »
Dead Terrorist 1

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2224 on: April 19, 2013, 10:21:08 AM »
Just put a bandaid over that hole and walk it of