Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 385489 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2325 on: April 19, 2013, 11:19:25 AM »
  Watch Eastern Promises. Chechens are CRAZY.

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2326 on: April 19, 2013, 11:19:43 AM »
I certainly wouldn't say America, our government (or parts of it) definitely have blood on their hands.  You can't deny that.

100.000+ dead middle easters civilians due to the war started after 9/11 im sure that has created enough terrorists/jihads to last a few lifetimes.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2327 on: April 19, 2013, 11:19:45 AM »
EDIT 216 2:13 PM: From Connecticut State Police - SEARCH & RESCUE 04/19/13 08:16 (STATEWIDE - CSP ALL FREQ.) BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A GRAY/SILVER HONDA CIVIC WITH MAS. REG 31CE9 WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE BOSTON BOMBINGS [CON031].

Also issued a BOLO for a 1999 green Honda Civic, Mass plates 116-GC7

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2328 on: April 19, 2013, 11:20:44 AM »
Even the smart Muslims aren't reasonable or capable of rational thought.  I remember when Dawkins was interviewed by Muslim Journalist Mehdi Hassan, and Mehdi liked to think of himself quite clever, asking all types of tricky questions. But I specifically remember when Dawkins said to him that he assumed that Mehdi didn't believe that Muhammad actually flew to heaven on a winged horse and Mehdi quickly responded that he did believe it.  As you can imagine, any credibility that he had garnered to that point went flying out the window.  How can any grown man reason with someone who believes that Muhammad flew to heaven on a winged horse ?  You simply can't.
You can say the same thing about devout christians, and all of the fantastic stories in the bible.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2329 on: April 19, 2013, 11:21:26 AM »
yes, EACH OTHER. key term there. not us. and yes we did start it. WE destabilized countless democratically elected, moderate governments and replaced them with radical muslim puppet tyrants in countries like syria, iran, iraq, afghanistan, and turkey, starting from the 50's up till modern times, WE are pretty much single-handedly responsible for this new wave of arab extremism. if it wasn't for us, those countries might all have been stable, economically sound nations by now.

and that's just the arab countries, don't even get me started on africa, south america, the khmer rouge in asia, etc. check your history. "hurr but it was to stop the soviet union". no it fucking wasn't, most of those cases were just sheer cold war fervor and paranoia. the soviet union fell apart and russia is now our ally. but we are still dealing with the fallout in all of those countries and will continue to do so for decades to come. priorities much?
Thanks NOAM, but the people responsible for these regular terrorist acts are MUSLIMS.  people can suck on Muslim cock as much as they like and paint them out as if they are the victims, but we all know who the victims of Muslims terrorists are.
V

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2330 on: April 19, 2013, 11:21:50 AM »
White House just issued a statement that Obama is going to propose new legislation to ban assault Chechens

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2331 on: April 19, 2013, 11:22:13 AM »
pdate 340: (1:47 PM EDT)

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old identified by police as the dead Boston bombing suspect, called his uncle Thursday night and asked for forgiveness, the uncle said. Alvi Tsarnaev told The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News that his nephew phoned him Thursday night for the first time in about two years. USA Today

so older brother who brainwashed his younger brother into extremistic islamism came back to reality, felt remorse, and probably willingly exposed himself to be killed by cops/ paramiltary/the society/the world, only to leave his younger brother alone.

Yup, cowardly moves until the end. Now completely brainwashed and in a state of psychosis younger brother thinks he has to "avenge" his older brother...

To keep his mental sanity he is probably trying to self justify everything they did, what happened, his brother death, but the amount of thoughts being too thick and contradicting  in his head he has to operate a selection and stick to basic beliefs in order to keep functionning. He will probably off himself before he s caught; if he s caught alive he will blow a gasket in custody.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2332 on: April 19, 2013, 11:22:19 AM »
Ban or restrict travel to know terrorist countries.  If you want to go there you have to file paper work stating a reason and you can be denied. We already ban travel to Cuba.

I think that is a great idea.

I'm still waiting for 33's ideas.  He parroted one that I shared.  He has yet to tell us how he'd change policy based upon religion.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2333 on: April 19, 2013, 11:22:45 AM »
White House just issued a statement that Obama is going to propose new legislation to ban assault Chechens

My Right to Bear Chechens!!  >:( >:( >:(

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2334 on: April 19, 2013, 11:22:48 AM »
You can say the same thing about devout christians, and all of the fantastic stories in the bible.
You Could, but they aren't flying planes into buildings or blowing up kids based on what a pedophile told them to do..
V

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2335 on: April 19, 2013, 11:23:28 AM »
The brothers' aunt is on TV now saying this is staged because the brothers were not walking together at the marathon ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2336 on: April 19, 2013, 11:23:47 AM »
I agree that Western Countries have exploited foreign policies and occupied Muslim lands, but anybody who studies ISLAM knows that if you don't keep them on the back foot, they are determined to do the same to us.  Muslims have made it perfectly clear that they want to dominate, their is no middle ground for them.  Muslims never want to concede, they are prepared to die in the pursuit of domination.  Unfortunately for the west, dealing with ISLAM is like holding a Tiger down, the moment we let the Tiger go, it is going to maul us.  Muslims due to their belief system don't know any other way of dealing with non-muslims, they don't actually want peace on other peoples terms, just their own, and that will always be unacceptable to the west.

Muslim EXTREMISM forces other to extremes.  I believe the only way to deal with a bully is to stand up to them and bully them back, but the important point is getting to the root and determining who is INSTIGATING the violence, who initiates the bullying, and my belief is ISLAM almost always does.
You have a warped view of things, and are looking at muslims as a homogenous mass. That is very typical of an extremist viewpoint. It's a silly point anyway because haven't been in any position to bully the west since the fall of the ottoman empire.
follow the arrows

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2337 on: April 19, 2013, 11:24:08 AM »
Its a honest question. Im trying to imagine how they managed to do it. Ambush and no cover and confusion where the shots are coming from? 2 untrained teens vs 15 police officer with firearm training and the two teens wins? well one died.. still.

From what I understand, 15 officers were treated and released. Just guessing here from some basic knowledge of tactics and stuff that it's possible some of the injuries were skinned knees, abrasions from things other than direct hits. as you said, one "teen" didn't fare so well. The other likely has a wound or two. With explosives involved it isn't exactly an even playing field. And very few officers are ever in a shootout so unlike the movies, they probably couldn't be as accurate as they would have liked..

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2338 on: April 19, 2013, 11:24:16 AM »
You Could, but they aren't flying planes into buildings or blowing up kids based on what a pedophile told them to do..

As I said before,  they are to fat and something good is on tv.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2339 on: April 19, 2013, 11:24:29 AM »
well-armored "military assault vehicles" are now driving in cambridge - MSNBC 2:24 PM

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2340 on: April 19, 2013, 11:24:38 AM »
I think that is a great idea.

I'm still waiting for 33's ideas.  He parroted one that I shared.  He has yet to tell us how he'd change policy based upon religion.

i posted two lengthy responses to you on this subject, did you read them?

naw, they're just firebombing abortion clinics and beating up gays in the street for absolutely no reason. but hey, they deserve it, right?  ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2341 on: April 19, 2013, 11:24:43 AM »
curious, did anyone actually read the above post?
fuck no, I stopped a long time ago.
follow the arrows

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2342 on: April 19, 2013, 11:25:08 AM »
The aunt is crazier than her two terrorist nephews.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2343 on: April 19, 2013, 11:25:42 AM »

Yes, I did.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2344 on: April 19, 2013, 11:25:58 AM »
Yeah, it was drivel.
V

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2345 on: April 19, 2013, 11:26:07 AM »
fuck no, I stopped a long time ago.
praise be to allah  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2346 on: April 19, 2013, 11:26:27 AM »
i don't see why we CAN'T end all religion. not in a violent fell swoop kind of manner, but slowly over time eliminate it through science and fact-based logic. i personally think without religion, there would be much less terrorism. i find that far more realistic (albeit long-term) than monitoring every american 24/7 to see what they comment about on their twitters and facebooks. that's a HUGE violation of privacy and the Constitution. not to mention free speech. reminds me of that tom cruise movie, minority report, where they arrest people for "future crimes". nothing the guy did really screams terrorist, and even if it does, we can't deport him just like that because we believe in the concept of "innocent until proven guilty". yeah he had a domestic violence charge. how many white trash rednecks beat their wives and don't get deported? and even the traveling to russia part, how do we know for sure that he received military training without constantly monitoring him, which would be not only unconstitutional, but probably expensive for the US taxpayer.

so yes, i think in the long term, we SHOULD strive to end religion. in the short term, well i agree with you on more armed americans. and i think we need to change our foreign policy as well and stop meddling in other peoples' affairs. and as for the immigration issue, we either

A. perform more thorough background checks and deport suspicious people like you suggest, accepting that a larger number of potentially honest, hard-working people will not be allowed into the country in order to accommodate our security needs, or

B. keep giving them the benefit of the doubt and allowing them into the country while accepting that on occasion a few crazies will slip through the cracks, but it's the cost of freedom.

I love idea A.   I'm fine with B, but i dont think blanket amnesty would work.  We dont have to close borders, but I dont want to legalize everyone either.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2348 on: April 19, 2013, 11:27:16 AM »
They (Chechens) are here.
They (Chechens) were going to kill me.
Those Chechens are savages.
What did they say about my son?
They said
they would spare me
ONLY if I delivered Kirill to them.
You are being very, very honest.
I... I fear you, more than I fear them.
NEVER again do business with ANY member of my family
behind my back.
NEVER.
I will NEVER listen to Kirill again. I swear it.
Do they know
where to find Kirill?
They (Chechens) are like wolves.
Do they know what he looks like?
No.
They (Chechens) have just arrived from the mountains.
Tell them you will deliver Kirill to them.
And tell them
to give you two days.
Two days.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2349 on: April 19, 2013, 11:27:46 AM »
The aunt is crazier than her two terrorist nephews.

I loved listening to her.  She has fire in her heart.  Love the fact she is calling it a setup.  lol