Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383276 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2725 on: April 19, 2013, 03:12:05 PM »
A gruesome death photo of the Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev has surfaced online ... and law enforcement sources tell TMZ it's 100% authentic.

The photo first appeared on Reddit moments ago ... posted by someone who claims the photo was obtained by a "friend" who works downtown.

The picture shows the lifeless corpse of 26-year-old Tamerlan laying on a table.

The body has multiple bullet wounds ... as well as a gigantic gash along his chest rib cage area.

The body is covered in blood ... especially in the facial region.

In the death photo, Tamerlan's mouth and eyes are open wide.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the photo is authentic. One source tells us officials are investigating to find out who leaked the picture.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2QwxMqMXu
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2726 on: April 19, 2013, 03:13:05 PM »
well, she s batshit crazy just for being their mother, but to be honnest, what about the national guard /specs ops on the scene at the boston marathon, what about the sniffing dog / it's just a drill stories ? There s still a possibility they were surveilled and not caught soon enough.

I agree with your last statement... I believe they heard some chatter and they just didn't catch them.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2727 on: April 19, 2013, 03:13:33 PM »
Game show host Chuck Woolery melting down about Muslims on Twitter. https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2728 on: April 19, 2013, 03:13:44 PM »
I'd say, if all of America was like you, then the cops should pack it in and let him go...

they probably should, he deserves it. and stop with this whole "oh oh oh it's hard to hunt down one person in a large city" bullshit. it should never have come to that. there were TWO of them, with no body armor and no automatic weapons as far as we know. this isn't north hollywood where the dude was clad head to toe with body armor. there were 15 COPS AND AN ARMORED CAR. they should have brought them down. keep in mind russians fight THOUSANDS of these guys on their own turf on a daily basis. yet 9,000 of america's finest plus all the combined minds of the CIA and FBI can't bring down two punks?

how can you even defend such incompetence? pathetic is what it is. sad and pathetic.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2729 on: April 19, 2013, 03:14:02 PM »
The mother is mentally ill.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2730 on: April 19, 2013, 03:14:10 PM »
We need to get Will Brink in to update SWAT on how to catch this guy

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #2731 on: April 19, 2013, 03:14:14 PM »
The goddam Ottoman Empire fucking it up for everyone.

qft ! balkans , suffer the most ... become a true shithole for that reason.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2732 on: April 19, 2013, 03:15:23 PM »
COL. TIMOTHY ALBEN Mass State Police , just confirmed in LIVE press conf that they HAVE NO ARREST, they do NOT KNOW WHERE HE IS

Investigation being lead By FBI

Why the fuck is John Romano handling this shit? No wonder this kid is going to McDonalds and the mall as the whole police force looks for him..
O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2733 on: April 19, 2013, 03:15:47 PM »
Greg Plitt would have had him in custody a long time ago.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2734 on: April 19, 2013, 03:16:07 PM »
Why the fuck is John Romano handling this shit? No wonder this kid is going to McDonalds and the mall as the whole police force looks for him..

He has extensive experience with the justice system
A

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2735 on: April 19, 2013, 03:16:16 PM »
Game show host Chuck Woolery melting down about Muslims on Twitter. https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery

Poor Chuck getting beat up for daring to say "most terrorists are Muslim"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2736 on: April 19, 2013, 03:16:24 PM »
OOMMMMMFFFFGGG that is the most hilarious thing ever.  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2737 on: April 19, 2013, 03:16:47 PM »
We need to get Will Brink in to update SWAT on how to catch this guy

He's doing some light stretching as we type.
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2738 on: April 19, 2013, 03:17:34 PM »
I`m sure Agnostic 007 can tell you, but the Tactical SWAT teams are just as effective if not more in some instances than SEALS due to the nature of the environment they have to constantly deal with.  They ARE highly trained, so say anything otherwise is just silly.  I am sure there are former Navy SEALS in SWAT teams for that matter.

SWAT is highly trained, but the number is limited and they don't operate on a typical basis on the fly. They usually have a barricaded subject or a stagnate target. Unless the patrol officers can corner the suspect for a period of time, it will likely be the patrol officers confronting him. Departments vary on their training. Some officers have fire fight experience from the military but in general, most cops go their entire career without shooting anyone or getting shot at. So while you can train for a shoot out, until you are in one, you really can't say how well you'll do no matter what kind of bad ass traffic cop you are. Training and practice generally come into play under stress conditions so there is the theory that a trained officer will outperform an untrained bad guy but history tends to show that isn't always the case.  

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2739 on: April 19, 2013, 03:17:44 PM »
I think Boston is going to have to call these guys:

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2740 on: April 19, 2013, 03:19:51 PM »
The mother is mentally ill.

well listening to the father... who also seems quite the looney muslim, no wonder they spwaned such fuckups.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2741 on: April 19, 2013, 03:19:55 PM »
they probably should, he deserves it. and stop with this whole "oh oh oh it's hard to hunt down one person in a large city" bullshit. it should never have come to that. there were TWO of them, with no body armor and no automatic weapons as far as we know. this isn't north hollywood where the dude was clad head to toe with body armor. there were 15 COPS AND AN ARMORED CAR. they should have brought them down. keep in mind russians fight THOUSANDS of these guys on their own turf on a daily basis. yet 9,000 of america's finest plus all the combined minds of the CIA and FBI can't bring down two punks?

how can you even defend such incompetence? pathetic is what it is. sad and pathetic.

I wasn't there, where were you exactly when the bullets were flying and how did he get past you?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2742 on: April 19, 2013, 03:20:02 PM »
I`m sure Agnostic 007 can tell you, but the Tactical SWAT teams are just as effective if not more in some instances than SEALS due to the nature of the environment they have to constantly deal with.  They ARE highly trained, so say anything otherwise is just silly.  I am sure there are former Navy SEALS in SWAT teams for that matter.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2743 on: April 19, 2013, 03:20:53 PM »
SWAT is highly trained, but the number is limited and they don't operate on a typical basis on the fly. They usually have a barricaded subject or a stagnate target. Unless the patrol officers can corner the suspect for a period of time, it will likely be the patrol officers confronting him. Departments vary on their training. Some officers have fire fight experience from the military but in general, most cops go their entire career without shooting anyone or getting shot at. So while you can train for a shoot out, until you are in one, you really can't say how well you'll do no matter what kind of bad ass traffic cop you are. Training and practice generally come into play under stress conditions so there is the theory that a trained officer will outperform an untrained bad guy but history tends to show that isn't always the case.  
What about consistently getting a 40 kill streak in Battlefield 3 on the Earthquake map?  That has to count for something.  :D

Good insight my friend.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2744 on: April 19, 2013, 03:21:31 PM »
He's doing some light stretching as we type.

Will is motivating the troops with the uplifting tale of when he met Seal on a plane

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2745 on: April 19, 2013, 03:21:55 PM »
OOMMMMMFFFFGGG that is the most hilarious thing ever.  

::)

Clayton Bigsby

• Getbig II
« Reply #2746 on: April 19, 2013, 03:23:08 PM »
you guys think they have checked the sewers?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #2747 on: April 19, 2013, 03:23:38 PM »
"We do not know what kind of vehicle he has"

... he's getting away

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2748 on: April 19, 2013, 03:24:07 PM »
thats a lot more reaslitic assesment of the situation.

it's not necessarily the fault of the cops either, all departments have their own budget considerations to meet, we're in a depression, money is tight, ammo is expensive, etc. but the fact remains. i did some political campaigning for a local sheriff in my town and the oversight is terrible, in our town the county sheriff's office and the city PD actually have to compete for funds and their jurisdiction has like 90% overlap, leading to all sorts of red tape and bureaucracy.

but the incompetence can be downright shocking at times. when my pathfinder got stolen the police investigators actually accused ME of going to a strip club and leaving it unattended. uh, hell no, i parked it in a designated parking area and went to uni. a few days later they found it "abandoned" about 50 yards from one of the local tow companies, but not without 3 parking tickets the cops decided to pin on it, despite the windows being smashed and the area under the steering wheel being all torn up with wires sticking out. i actually had to go out of my way to get appeal for their removal.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2749 on: April 19, 2013, 03:24:19 PM »
I heard this kid can eat things that would make a billy goat puke
The kid is resiliant. Now why don't you forget what you're thinking and clear out while you can?