Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 381866 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3200 on: April 19, 2013, 07:52:23 PM »
False quote?

If it's real it's one of the few things he said that is wrong.

LOL until you are in a burgha

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3201 on: April 19, 2013, 07:54:45 PM »
Wrong? He couldn't be more right. You are why women are considered dumb whores for this comment. Go cry now that I called you a whore.

My handle on here is "bikinislut". Do you really think calling me a whore is bothersome?

I disagree. I really don't like getting into religious debates but I will say right now that the religion of Islam IS NOT BAD. In my opinion. I am agnostic but I took many theology courses in University....and this is how I base my opinions.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3202 on: April 19, 2013, 07:55:30 PM »
LOL until you are in a burgha

Don't they cut their clits off too at a very young age?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3203 on: April 19, 2013, 07:55:59 PM »
My handle on here is "bikinislut". Do you really think calling me a whore is bothersome?

I disagree. I really don't like getting into religious debates but I will say right now that the religion of Islam IS NOT BAD. In my opinion. I am agnostic but I took many theology courses in University....and this is how I base my opinions.

Ever see the Burghini?   LMFAO!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3204 on: April 19, 2013, 07:59:15 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311866/Were-Boston-Marathon-bombers-followers-Harry-Potter-hating-Australian-sheik-pro-al-Qaeda-preacher.html

:(
Isn't it beautiful how these fucks bask in all the benefits of western democracy while simultaneously bad mouthing it incessantly.  I'm generally the type of guy who prefers a rational conversation and im no jingoistic moron but these dumb shits need to get the fuck out.  There's a tent in the middle of the desert with their name on it.
A

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #3205 on: April 19, 2013, 08:02:27 PM »
I really wish this dickhead had died for his cause

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3206 on: April 19, 2013, 08:03:24 PM »

Oh Great, Another terrorist sympathiser.  How do you not feel like a traitor to your Country.  If you love ISLAM so much, why don't you become a Muslim, or go live in the middle east.  And great, you learned about religion at a Politically correct University, like they are going to tell you the truth about ISLAM.  Wake up and smell the coffee, a religion that is NOT BAD as you say doesn't inspire people to fly planes into buildings and blow up innocent people.  Sorry, but it just doesn't, and spare me the moderate argument, there is no such thing, and if there is, they are just as guilty (if not more so) due to their inaction.

Not only do they not rein in their crazies, quite often the so called moderates openly praise these terrorist acts.  Not unlike you do with your Muslim worship, how you can look your fellow countrymen in the eyes  is beyond me.  Islam likes to use the "But there are good muslims" argument to fool the naive and gullible, the moderates don't win the day, the extremists do, and if the extremists are propped up by the moderates, then they need to be done away with as well.  The whole time non-muslims support Islam, the more terrorist acts there will be, you are literally a terrorist sympathiser. 
V

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3207 on: April 19, 2013, 08:04:37 PM »
he s seriously injured they say, lost a lot of blood, he s probably going to die in the ER.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #3208 on: April 19, 2013, 08:05:05 PM »
Now we have to follow the money trail

"The accused Marathon bombers wore expensive clothes and drove brand-new Porsches, Range Rovers and Mercedes — and were in a rush for their car the day after the bombing, , says a Cambridge auto body shop owner.

“They drive new cars all the time, like Porsches, Range Rovers, all the time. They change cars all the time,” he said.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3209 on: April 19, 2013, 08:09:38 PM »
He just might looks like a head wound

I really wish this dickhead had died for his cause

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #3210 on: April 19, 2013, 08:11:18 PM »
He just might looks like a dead wound

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3211 on: April 19, 2013, 08:11:22 PM »
Now we have to follow the money trail

"The accused Marathon bombers wore expensive clothes and drove brand-new Porsches, Range Rovers and Mercedes — and were in a rush for their car the day after the bombing, , says a Cambridge auto body shop owner.

“They drive new cars all the time, like Porsches, Range Rovers, all the time. They change cars all the time,” he said.
older brother was linked to a dude who died in a drug exchange two years ago, a "friend". They probably had connexion to the chechen mafia in north america. Still, they are loners, without a doubt, as other mafiosi have no interest in fighting  some bullshit jihad crap when they can make tons of money with their illegal activities.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3212 on: April 19, 2013, 08:12:14 PM »
Isn't it beautiful how these fucks bask in all the benefits of western democracy while simultaneously bad mouthing it incessantly.  I'm generally the type of guy who prefers a rational conversation and im no jingoistic moron but these dumb shits need to get the fuck out.  There's a tent in the middle of the desert with their name on it.
Try telling that to the liberal terrorist sympathisers who believe tolerating HATE groups such as ISLAM is essential to democracy.  Recently we here in Australia had a visit from anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilders, there were protests, threats, abuse and the man couldn't even book a hotel, the mainstream either ignored him or labelled him an irrelevant bigot and a hate-monger.  Geert as he always does, delivered his beliefs in a calm professional manner, even though he has been under constant threat of death by ISLAM.

And you know what, a week after he left their was an Islamic Conference, and known terrorist sympathiser Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Al-Sudais came to the country, he has said of Jews: "The scum of the human race, the rats of the world, . . . the offspring of apes and pigs" whom God should "terminate".  Other invited speakers spoke about killing gays, beating women to make them "shape up", executing apostates and supporting terrorists.  And nobody said a word, the liberal media said nothing.  It is a disgrace, these ISLAMIC apologists should be ashamed of themselves, they literally support terrorism while aggressively shouting down anyone who stands against them.  The saddest part is, they think they are good people doing the right thing.  The Muslims must laugh at their naive gullibility.
V

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #3213 on: April 19, 2013, 08:13:55 PM »

"In the University"? Those professors are simply paragons of neutrality and non bias.
The answer is "yes".

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #3214 on: April 19, 2013, 08:17:17 PM »
Oh Great, Another terrorist sympathiser.  How do you not feel like a traitor to your Country.  If you love ISLAM so much, why don't you become a Muslim, or go live in the middle east.  And great, you learned about religion at a Politically correct University, like they are going to tell you the truth about ISLAM.  Wake up and smell the coffee, a religion that is NOT BAD as you say doesn't inspire people to fly planes into buildings and blow up innocent people.  Sorry, but it just doesn't, and spare me the moderate argument, there is no such thing, and if there is, they are just as guilty (if not more so) due to their inaction.

Not only do they not rein in their crazies, quite often the so called moderates openly praise these terrorist acts.  Not unlike you do with your Muslim worship, how you can look your fellow countrymen in the eyes  is beyond me.  Islam likes to use the "But there are good muslims" argument to fool the naive and gullible, the moderates don't win the day, the extremists do, and if the extremists are propped up by the moderates, then they need to be done away with as well.  The whole time non-muslims support Islam, the more terrorist acts there will be, you are literally a terrorist sympathiser. 

First off......meltdown.

Second.....my country is Canada.

Third......not sure why you are calling me a terrorist sympathizer.

It seems to me Muslim = Terrorist to you. A bit narrow minded. Actually ALOT narrow minded.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #3215 on: April 19, 2013, 08:19:11 PM »
"In the University"? Those professors are simply paragons of neutrality and non bias.

This is not a bad thing.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #3216 on: April 19, 2013, 08:23:27 PM »
This is not a bad thing.

I was being sarcastic. They're not. They are, at best, liberal talking heads.

Let's clear the air here...
The answer is "yes".

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3217 on: April 19, 2013, 08:24:44 PM »
First off......meltdown.

It seems to me Muslim = Terrorist to you. A bit narrow minded. Actually ALOT narrow minded.
Oh Great, Miss naive is telling me I am narrow minded.  I am not suggesting Muslim = Terrorist but ISLAM = TERRORISM.  This is the truth, you can continue to believe the nonsense fed to you by your politically correct media, or you can look around you before it is too late.  And what makes you a terrorist sympathiser is your naivety, your innocent view of ISLAM.  It is the tolerance of an ideology that is literally blowing people up that is a big problem for Western Countries.  Maybe you should visit some of the now legless victims of the latest terrorist act and tell them you don't see any problem with ISLAM, because a University professor told you that not all of them were terrorists.  See how much sympathy you garner for your nonsense views.
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3218 on: April 19, 2013, 08:28:52 PM »
It can be frustrating reading some of the comments from people who have no idea what they're talking about, yet speaking as if their observations are remotely intelligent. Some, like Tu actually are interested in the points and may take it under consideration, but there are some real winners on here that really have no concept and just sound stupid.. no offense to anyone here..

I'm glad you came over to our side and believing a calorie is just a calorie. props bro

Clayton Bigsby

• Getbig II
« Reply #3219 on: April 19, 2013, 08:32:26 PM »
First off......meltdown.

Seriously? You have the audacity to come on here at a sensitive time like this and spew your bullshit. Eat a dick, matter of fact make it a bowl... A whole bowl of dicks and stay in Canada.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3220 on: April 19, 2013, 08:32:31 PM »
This is not a bad thing.
It's that neutrality and non bias that acts as a cover for extremism, it really is insidious.  By not showing a bias, you can literally show the same level of compassion to your brother as you do a terrorist, which leaves you neither the friend of your brother or the terrorist.

Citizens are encouraged to not show a bias as it is not politically correct, who fucking cares, I would rather do the right thing, support the good cause and speak the truth.  Hurting the feelings of some weirdos should never be a factor.  The sad thing is, you think by being neutral you are somehow superior, this makes you a good person.  It makes you a moron and a sympathiser with real crappy ideologies.  BIAS is good, even though the liberal media have negatively stereotyped it.

Do you think that if Westerners don't stamp their BIAS on their own Countries, that others (like ISLAM) won't impose their BIAS if we don't.  if you are happy to live under a SHARIA type system, go ahead, carry on with your precious neutrality and defence of evil ideologies, but if you are happy with Western values and the life it has afforded you, it might be time to speak up, and voice your bias.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3221 on: April 19, 2013, 08:32:41 PM »
Not as bothersome as modern day priests who prey on little boys while the organization covers it up..

Then your logic is very poor.  Muslim's virtually worship Mohammed.  Catholics do not worship priests.

In addition pedophiles are considered hugely shameful among catholics, while Muslims practice it the world over with impunity.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3222 on: April 19, 2013, 08:40:43 PM »
I heard Gregg Plitt is on scene in a construction hat ready to do demolition.

lmao

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3223 on: April 19, 2013, 08:49:23 PM »
True Adonis finally passed out after 48 hours of reporting.

props to TA...The guy delivered...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3224 on: April 19, 2013, 08:56:51 PM »
Question for the Getbig lawyers...

What if this kid says that his brother forced him to put the bomb down or he would kill him and that he never killed anyone with a gun that his brother did all the killing? And that his brother made him shoot at the cops and he ran away when his brother was shot? The media is already making it look like the older brother brainwashed the younger one. Couldn't he play the stockholm syndrome card?