Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 385991 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3750 on: April 22, 2013, 06:14:58 PM »
I completely disagree.  When you stand up to intolerance it is not intolerance in it's purest form.  Breivik did what he did because he didn't have any support, he was surrounded by a bunch of liberals who tolerate and enable Islamic terrorism with their passive and politically correct stance.  In the same way that when a victim stands up to a bully.  You wouldn't consider the victim finally standing up for himself as a bully, he is the anti-bully.  So yes, I believe being intolerant of intolerance is the answer.  It all comes down to who initiates the intolerance, and because the Muslims are raised and follow a book full of Intolerance, it will almost always be them.  They practise intolerance as part of their religion.

Islamic intolerance is simply for the sake of it, there is no rhyme or reason to it, but being intolerant of their intolerance makes perfect sense.  It is the only time intolerance should be allowed.  You can not defeat systemic intolerance by tolerating it, that only feeds it and allows it to grow bigger and stronger.  Intolerance feeds on tolerance.  Like I said, it is similar to dealing with a bully, you can learn to accept the regular beatings, you can try and avoid the confrontation whenever possible, you can attempt to reason and sympathise with the bully or you can stand up for yourself and beat that fucker down.  Nothing changes until the bully is stood up too.  The other options he just sees as weakness and will bully you even more.

Do you tolerate your children beating others down, harassing and abusing other children, spreading hate and fear about other people, threatening them because they are different.  No one would tolerate that from their children.  And are you labelled some prejudiced bigot for not tolerating despicable behaviour from your children.  Then why should we tolerate it from people who behave like this and then defend it by saying it is part of their religion?

YES YES YES

We must do as the Russians have done in Chechnya. Grind down the dirty Chechen islamist terrorists under tank threads and pulverize them into bloody bits by endless barage of gun and shell fire.
all drugs - TPPIIP

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #3751 on: April 22, 2013, 07:09:21 PM »
;D  half trolling half serious.

Well have the half trolling side kick the shit out of the half serious side for us okay?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3752 on: April 22, 2013, 07:33:38 PM »
So who won the marathon anyway? 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3753 on: April 22, 2013, 07:46:14 PM »
So who won the marathon anyway? 

The bombers won the prejudging but mistimed the carb load for the evening and came in too soft and watery.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3754 on: April 22, 2013, 07:56:32 PM »
The bombers won the prejudging but mistimed the carb load for the evening and came in too soft and watery.

Damn should have taken a lasix. Next year I heard they he will be working with Chad Nichols.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3755 on: April 23, 2013, 01:52:11 AM »
Thank God, somebody in the mainstream media with balls.

Bill Maher: Islam Is More Dangerous Than Other Religions, Radicals Aren’t Just Fringe Element

While conducting an interview on ‘Real Time’ this past Friday night, host Bill Maher took a position that will probably be sort of unpopular with his fans on the left. When confronted with the fact that Islam isn’t the only religion that contains hypocritical extremists doing crazy things for the sake of their God, the world’s most proud Atheist countered with a surprisingly defiant point.

“You know what — that’s liberal bullshit right there … they’re not as dangerous,” he said. “I mean there’s only one faith, for example, that kills you or wants to kill you if you draw a bad cartoon of the Prophet. There’s only one faith that kills you or wants to kill you if you renounce the faith. An ex-Muslim is a very dangerous thing. Talk to Salman Rushdie after the show about Christian versus Islam. So you know, I’m just saying, let’s keep it real.”

When his guest tried to interject, Maher kept on going.

All religious are not alike. As many people have pointed out — ‘The Book of Mormon,’ did you see the show? … OK, can you imagine if they did ‘The Book of Islam’? Could they do that? There’s only one religion that threatens violence and carries it out for things like that. Could they do “The Book of Islam” on Broadway?”

After Maher’s guest tried to suggest that his point was mildly Islamophobic, the host took major offense.

“You’re wrong about that, and you’re wrong about your facts,” he said. “Now, obviously, most Muslim people are not terrorists. But ask most Muslim people in the world — if you insult the Prophet, do you have what’s coming to you? It’s more than just a fringe element.”

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3756 on: April 23, 2013, 02:09:49 AM »
So how do they differ from most Muslim terrorists?

you are 100 percent correct.

but in reality, no one is afraid of mexicans. they are weak, and only looking to steal wages, use up social services, in a place where they dont belong, and never contributed to.

so no  one takes the matter seriously, even though they should.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3757 on: April 23, 2013, 02:10:47 AM »
LOL

Tell that to the many headless victims in Mexico. I will propose that quite a few midget Mexicans could decapitate you if they so desired and like a harmless female bitch you would be helpless to do anything about it. But hey, at least it won't be scary!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3758 on: April 23, 2013, 02:11:32 AM »
And you could extend your metaphor easily to ANY govt and POLICE FORCE.

In addition to this, wheras other religions have had their bad historical periods, Islam has been a lot more consistently bad - fuck why do you think so many Muslims get refugee status?  They are running away from their own fucking culture.

My metaphor indicates that *I* don't trust ANY organized religion completely and historically, most take their turns biting humans walking along their own path minding their own business. So while we have a Eastern Diamondback in the garage curled up between the freezer and the riding lawn mower, next month it may be a Western Diamondback in the tool shed.  

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3759 on: April 23, 2013, 02:23:23 AM »
how many times have we heard about some cop going to a house for a domestic abuse phone call , checking out the scene and everything was normal and left to later find out the husband killed the wife?

Cops aren't really intelligent enough to assess complex situations.  Chances are the kid working the 7/11 would be more capable.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3760 on: April 23, 2013, 05:45:39 AM »
Is it true that the younger Tsarnaev brother still had his backpack on AFTER the explosions?  If so where did bomb #2 come from?

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #3761 on: April 23, 2013, 05:50:24 AM »
I can't stand Bill Maher, but props when it's due in this case.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3762 on: April 23, 2013, 06:49:00 AM »
I can't stand Bill Maher, but props when it's due in this case.

Ask Bill Maher to talk about any religion and he goes off on an E-Kul rampage.  Evident he hates them all.  But you all refer to muslim as a single type of person.  I guarantee you I can line up 10 people and ask you to pick the muslim and you probably couldn't.  There is no country named muslim.  Look at the muslim people that have been terrorists.  They all come from real poverty, war torn areas.  They are already damaged and their minds are ripe for someone to come in and brainwash them.  Unfortunately there are some factions out there that want to brainwash the weak to do their fighting. Americans can easily sit on their big recliners watching their 60 inch tvs and point their fingers and say kill all muslims but they would be horrified to spend as day in areas attacked by the USA to see the death and destruction caused by them.  The invasions into other countries are just allowing the fanatic leaders to further brainwash people.  The USA has made it easy to make people want to hurt them.  It doesn't take as much convincing anymore to go into a poor area wear families were torn apart by bombs, drones, USA missles and convince them to do harmful things.
Before you bash Islam and blanket them all as terrorists go to a mosque and listen to what the Imam has to say.  They preach sharing, living with your neighbors, being kind hearted and caring.  One thing Islam needs to do is get a little progressive and get out of the stone ages with some of their thinking and practices, especially when it comes to women and separating them.  Until the Islamic leaders allow the religion to progress a bit it will always allow the bad ones to use it as their fuel to breed hatred to the weak.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3763 on: April 23, 2013, 06:50:37 AM »
What about the UBER RICH SAUDI'S....  the homeland of Islamic hate preaching...

Ask Bill Maher to talk about any religion and he goes off on an E-Kul rampage.  Evident he hates them all.  But you all refer to muslim as a single type of person.  I guarantee you I can line up 10 people and ask you to pick the muslim and you probably couldn't.  There is no country named muslim.  Look at the muslim people that have been terrorists.  They all come from real poverty, war torn areas.  They are already damaged and their minds are ripe for someone to come in and brainwash them.  Unfortunately there are some factions out there that want to brainwash the weak to do their fighting. Americans can easily sit on their big recliners watching their 60 inch tvs and point their fingers and say kill all muslims but they would be horrified to spend as day in areas attacked by the USA to see the death and destruction caused by them.  The invasions into other countries are just allowing the fanatic leaders to further brainwash people.  The USA has made it easy to make people want to hurt them.  It doesn't take as much convincing anymore to go into a poor area wear families were torn apart by bombs, drones, USA missles and convince them to do harmful things.
Before you bash Islam and blanket them all as terrorists go to a mosque and listen to what the Imam has to say.  They preach sharing, living with your neighbors, being kind hearted and caring.  One thing Islam needs to do is get a little progressive and get out of the stone ages with some of their thinking and practices, especially when it comes to women and separating them.  Until the Islamic leaders allow the religion to progress a bit it will always allow the bad ones to use it as their fuel to breed hatred to the weak.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3765 on: April 23, 2013, 07:08:10 AM »

Before you bash Islam and blanket them all as terrorists go to a mosque and listen to what the Imam has to say.  They preach sharing, living with your neighbors, being kind hearted and caring
I don't think so,,,,,

V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3766 on: April 23, 2013, 07:08:59 AM »
What about the UBER RICH SAUDI'S....  the homeland of Islamic hate preaching...

Don't be fooled by Saudis.  They are not a rich country.  They have pig sheiks that hoard all the money and don't share shit with their citizens.  As I mentioned, the rich ones are the one's using the weak to do their bidding by brainwashing them.

deadpan

• Getbig IV

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3770 on: April 23, 2013, 12:20:02 PM »

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3771 on: April 23, 2013, 12:20:48 PM »
This differs from black people how?

and black people are typically drawn to which religion?

dustin

« Reply #3772 on: April 23, 2013, 12:32:41 PM »
Don't be fooled by Saudis.  They are not a rich country.  They have pig sheiks that hoard all the money and don't share shit with their citizens.  As I mentioned, the rich ones are the one's using the weak to do their bidding by brainwashing them.

This.

Princes and Sheiks are loaded but not all Saudis are that well off.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3773 on: April 23, 2013, 12:41:12 PM »
and black people are typically drawn to which religion?

Christianity , southern baptist