Author Topic: PCT Routine - Input Please  (Read 2259 times)

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way
PCT Routine - Input Please
« on: April 16, 2013, 08:24:08 PM »
Hey folks,

I have run a 6 month Test-E cycle. Great results. Now it is time for me to cycle off. Should I stop cold turkey or taper off?

If anyone could provide me some advice, or a link to a thread which already discusses this and I'll be very appreciative.

Would something like this be suitable?

Simple cruise

300mg TE weekly
500iu HCG twice per week
1mg Arimidex on Mon, Wed, Fri

After the cruise go into PCT. 6 Weeks for cruise. Last 2 weeks at 1000iu twice per week? Then Clomid?

Stay strong my fellow brothers in iron!

Cheers,

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: PCT Routine - Input Please
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 06:46:52 AM »
How much Test E were you on during the 6 months?

You can probably just run HCG for a few weeks before PCT and then come off the Test and run 50mg of Clomid for 4-6 weeks.  I always liked to run HCG the last few weeks of the cycle and then drop the Test/HCG at the same time and just use Clomid.

I used to taper down before PCT, but i don't think it makes that much of a difference unless you are running some very high doses.

8)

Eulogy

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 02:34:41 PM »
How much Test E were you on during the 6 months?

You can probably just run HCG for a few weeks before PCT and then come off the Test and run 50mg of Clomid for 4-6 weeks.  I always liked to run HCG the last few weeks of the cycle and then drop the Test/HCG at the same time and just use Clomid.

I used to taper down before PCT, but i don't think it makes that much of a difference unless you are running some very high doses.

8)

Thank you very much for the reply. I am using 650mg a week.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 12:02:44 PM »
I would just run the 500 HCG during the 6 week cruise and then start taking 50mg of Clomid 1 week after your last Test E injection.  Run the Clomid for 4-6 weeks depending on how you feel.

8)

Eulogy

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 04:47:37 PM »
I would just run the 500 HCG during the 6 week cruise and then start taking 50mg of Clomid 1 week after your last Test E injection.  Run the Clomid for 4-6 weeks depending on how you feel.

8)

Much appreciated. I'm amped to post my photo results soon. Went from 180 to 215 and now cutting down to 200.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 10:11:08 PM »
i would just cruise bro. spend that clomid money on more test

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 01:19:12 PM »
lol pct

Eulogy

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 01:51:19 PM »
i would just cruise bro. spend that clomid money on more test

I want kids at some point, haha.. Not sure how much cruising will fuck that up down the road. Figured I'd take a break for the summer. Honestly I wouldn't stop if it weren't for my ability to reproduce.. Want kids some day.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 07:39:57 PM »
I want kids at some point, haha.. Not sure how much cruising will fuck that up down the road. Figured I'd take a break for the summer. Honestly I wouldn't stop if it weren't for my ability to reproduce.. Want kids some day.

how many kids does ronnie have? lol you think he ever came off once he turned pro?

Eulogy

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 06:52:24 PM »
how many kids does ronnie have? lol you think he ever came off once he turned pro?

Good point. However that leads to the question - why does all the science say that using synthetic testosterone not only replaces the product of the body's own test but also is supposed to be a contraceptive, as your body doesn't produce semen, only cum due to the body itself not producing test?

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 07:14:29 PM »
Good point. However that leads to the question - why does all the science say that using synthetic testosterone not only replaces the product of the body's own test but also is supposed to be a contraceptive, as your body doesn't produce semen, only cum due to the body itself not producing test?

I've always wondered myself. I think it's bullshit meant to scare people off, but take it for what it is cus all rumors start somewhere. If you're worried about it particularly, and if I'm real honest you shouldn't be with only 300mg test, just HCG will do you fine. Make sure it is legit stuff from a reputable source obviously, I can't give you advice on how to use it though as I've never done so myself.
 I've come off cold turkey from a 3g+ blast of test tren NPP EQ and Masteron and my sex drive was dead for all of 1 week LOL. Came off cold turkey again after that after some issues with the gear I was running (thought it was primo at 100/ml, turned out to be EQ at 300/ml) and had no sex drive problems. No PCT or anything. Got some nasty acne, but I attribute that mostly to my terrible 'lets get fucking huge I'm on steroids' diet'. Also became real asshole to room mates. LOL.

dustin

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 07:56:15 AM »
There was a study done in Canada that showed that injection test DOES halt sperm production. I'd know. I got mad testing done but obviously recovered, being young, healthy and taking gonadotropins to kick off endogenous production.

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 01:36:22 PM »
are you coming off for a while?  if so I would run clomid for 3 weeks(stronger cycles) at 200mg 7 days, 100mg 7 days 50mg 7 days also add nolva daily 20mg to 40, 20 should be fine.  you can shorten this as well for 2 weeks if you like run it 200 on first day, 100, 50... this is proper protocol read up jonny try to access bro science garbage posts from real information.. this will help you... now if you plan on cruising and starting again we have a whole different topic!