Author Topic: getbig is much improved lately  (Read 5766 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: getbig is much improved lately
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 02:45:21 PM »
Of course Getbig is improved. I finally decided to take my rightful place at the top.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2013, 03:02:43 PM »
I had to laugh at some of you folks claiming to be "legends".... ::)

Fact is that folks like me, Adonis, McFarland, 240, Keith, were not just legends...we are the defacto figures in the bodybuilding industry.

-When your name ends up in MD and Flex repeatedly because someone like Kamali or Ray Ray, or Cromier, or Branch is livid at you...you can call yourself a legend

-When you land in bed with a famous fitness chick and post the pictures.....call yourself a legend

-When you end up on an MD Radio Show or RX Show like me and Adonis did on numerous occasions....call yourself a legend

-When you actually make some cold cash from bodybuilding....call yourself a legend.

-When your name is known to everyone in the IFBB and NPC.....call yourself a legend

Sorry guys, if you want to be Getbig Legends....you're going to have to earn it like we did....in combat.  You're going to have to do something that will carve your name in stone  But good luck
fellows...I expect great things from the new generation.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2013, 03:03:45 PM »

Fact is that folks like me, Adonis, McFarland, 240, Keith, were not just legends...we are the defacto figures in the bodybuilding industry.

-When your name ends up in MD and Flex repeatedly because someone like Kamali or Ray Ray, or Cromier, or Branch is livid at you...you can call yourself a legend

-When you land in bed with a famous fitness chick and post the pictures.....call yourself a legend

-When you end up on an MD Radio Show or RX Show like me and Adonis did on numerous occasions....call yourself a legend

-When you actually make some cold cash from bodybuilding....call yourself a legend.

-When your name is known to everyone in the IFBB and NPC.....call yourself a legend

Sorry guys, if you want to be Getbig Legends....you're going to have to earn it like we did.  But good luck

Meltdown.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2013, 03:06:42 PM »

Sorry guys, if you want to be Getbig Legends....you're going to have to earn it like we did.  But good luck

Potential post of the year from Venom Vince.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2013, 03:08:27 PM »

Sorry guys, if you want to be Getbig Legends....you're going to have to earn it like we did....in combat.  You're going to have to do something that will carve your name in stone  But good luck

Vince, you are a big part of Getbig. Mostly as the punchline.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 03:27:26 PM »
I punch back however....and to be a legend, you have to do more than just tell a few jokes.  

Let me give you a quick example....2006..... MD.com Forum just opened.....and me and Adonis let those motherfuckers know who ran the yard.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/908-I-m-trying-to-save-on-gas-Need-some-advice

Fact of the matter is that I've been slashing people's tires for over 20  years from the Newsgroups and Bulletin Board Systems to EliteFitness to MesoRX to Muscle Mayhem to MD.com, RX Muscle Facebook, Myspace, and your momma's place.  Now, I'll be the first to admit that I've slowed down a great deal but I was ripping people apart before some of your were even born.

When you earn your stripes....you'll won't have to call yourself a legends because others will do that for ya.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 03:30:56 PM »
I punch back however....and to be a legend, you have to do more than just tell a few jokes.  

Let me give you a quick example....2006..... MD.com Forum just opened.....and me and Adonis let those motherfuckers know who ran the yard.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/908-I-m-trying-to-save-on-gas-Need-some-advice

Fact of the matter is that I've been slashing people's tires for over 20  years from the Newsgroups and Bulletin Board Systems to EliteFitness to MesoRX to Muscle Mayhem to MD.com, RX Muscle Facebook, Myspace, and your momma's place.  Now, I'll be the first to admit that I've slowed down a great deal but I was ripping people apart before some of your were even born.

When you earn your stripes....you'll won't have to call yourself a legends because others will do that for ya.
I stopped reading when you mentioned MD forum. I only post on Getbig. On Getbig, you were mostly a punchline. You are still an elder because you brought the funny. Too bad it was mostly people laughing at you. You have no shame. I will give you credit for that.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2013, 03:31:24 PM »
Melvin is a very strong man.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2013, 03:33:26 PM »
Melvin is a good guy. I've known the young man for well over a decade now.

He has a good heart and takes a lot of shit from people, all the while keeping his cool.

He also has in-depth knowledge of the wrestling industry.

"1"

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2013, 03:33:32 PM »

Laughing at "making cold hard cash from bodybuilding"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2013, 03:45:43 PM »
I stopped reading when you mentioned MD forum. I only post on Getbig. On Getbig, you were mostly a punchline. You are still an elder because you brought the funny. Too bad it was mostly people laughing at you. You have no shame. I will give you credit for that.

No No No....listen up Slapnuts because I'm trying to help you become a legend.  To be a legend, you can't just stay in place....you gotta travel around the world wide web and put the truth down because a lot of them will not step foot on Getbig and will stay on RX  or MD.....so you have to come to them sometimes and smoke em out.  I've even posted on Team Andros...took a while to translate but they still loved it.

A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2013, 03:48:45 PM »

No No No....listen up Slapnuts because I'm trying to help you become a legend.  To be a legend, you can't just stay in place....you gotta travel around the world wide web and put the truth down because a lot of them will not step foot on Getbig and will stay on RX  or MD.....so you have to come to them sometimes and smoke em out.  I've even posted on Team Andros...took a while to translate but they still loved it.

Congrats to you then. I am a getbigger through and through. No need to go anywhere else.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2013, 03:52:08 PM »
Do you have to belong to a gym to be a getbig legend or no?  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2013, 03:54:19 PM »

He has a good heart and takes a lot of shit from people, all the while keeping his cool.

"1"

This video sums up how I roll

A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2013, 03:54:36 PM »
Do you have to belong to a gym to be a getbig legend or no?  ;D
I could be wrong, but I'm sure you have to have atleast 1000 posts.  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2013, 03:55:08 PM »

This video sums up how I roll

Yes it does. Invalid.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2013, 03:58:35 PM »
How could you let Derek Anthony get away with spitting on your face?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2013, 03:59:19 PM »
getbig is way better than ordinary bb forums, and that's what's important

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2013, 04:00:44 PM »
True. Confirmed. Ultimate beta. I don't care who I had to fight. Someone spits in my face, and I am going out on my shield.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2013, 04:05:00 PM »

The first thing I would do is clean off my face with the atrongest cleanser available.  Who knows what DAs spittle is swimming with.
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2013, 04:08:41 PM »
True. Confirmed. Ultimate beta. I don't care who I had to fight. Someone spits in my face, and I am going out on my shield.

Yeah...I can't respect that.

A "legend" for all the wrong things perhaps.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2013, 04:13:43 PM »
Yeah...I can't respect that.

A "legend" for all the wrong things perhaps.
Another moment would be the posedown with Billy Gunns. Clearly, neither one was in on the joke. Just take a look at the pics with all of the fitness chicks laughing at them. You are legit Melvin, that I can respect. You have been here for years, that I respect. You were never taken seriously.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2013, 04:17:08 PM »
Another moment would be the posedown with Billy Gunns. Clearly, neither one was in on the joke. Just take a look at the pics with all of the fitness chicks laughing at them. You are legit Melvin, that I can respect. You have been here for years, that I respect. You were never taken seriously.

This is true.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2013, 04:37:21 PM »

TigerStripes
on the watch
list

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2013, 04:42:44 PM »

"1"

My penis.... is very small.
!