Author Topic: how long before cswol gets hospitalized?  (Read 9696 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
how long before cswol gets hospitalized?
« on: April 17, 2013, 09:06:23 AM »
or how long before he is institutionalized?

sexpert

Re: how long before cswol gets hospitalized?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 09:07:00 AM »
or how long before he is institutionalized?
bro what you saying?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 09:17:15 AM »
My man I'm healthy as a horse just had my bloodwork done, hate to break the news to you that you hate to hear but I'm over here weighing 280 big as fuck while your over there tryin to get your arms to grow by typing on a keyboard on a Internet chat board, one day you gona realize you won't ever catch up brother, your a typical small guy who thinks your body fat qualifies you as a candidate for the best physique contest, but in reality 185 lbs with 16 inch arms qualifies you for the worlds best twink contest

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 09:18:39 AM »
lmao this guy is a troll, can't be real ;D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 09:21:44 AM »
I really hate to break the news to you but there's highschool football players bigger than you brother, in the big scheme of things there's 17 year old kids who can size you down son, I think you need to go re-evaluate your physique

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 09:23:49 AM »
I really hate to break the news to you but there's highschool football players bigger than you brother, in the big scheme of things there's 17 year old kids who can size you down son, I think you need to go re-evaluate your physique
I really hate to break the news to you but there's high school girls bigger than you. In the big scheme of things 290lbs aint nothing but a peanut. Sorry, might have to re-evaluate your life.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 09:24:12 AM »
My man I'm healthy as a horse just had my bloodwork done, hate to break the news to you that you hate to hear but I'm over here weighing 280 big as fuck while your over there tryin to get your arms to grow by typing on a keyboard on a Internet chat board, one day you gona realize you won't ever catch up brother, your a typical small guy who thinks your body fat qualifies you as a candidate for the best physique contest, but in reality 185 lbs with 16 inch arms qualifies you for the worlds best twink contest
can you post your diet bro? i am looking to duplicate your look as best I can.  :D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 09:26:48 AM »
Why don't you get up to 270 lbs then ask me about my diet, maybe you can give me some tips since you will be 270 with 9% body fat, you ain't ever gona make it brother

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 09:27:40 AM »
Why don't you get up to 270 lbs then ask me about my diet, maybe you can give me some tips since you will be 270 with 9% body fat, you ain't ever gona make it brother
confirmed for absolute troll

probably not even his pics etc ::) (i sincerely hope so anyway lol)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 09:29:02 AM »
are you seriously claiming you are 9% bf?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 09:30:31 AM »
can you post your diet bro? i am looking to duplicate your look as best I can.  :D

Have a look at a KFC menu

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 09:32:33 AM »
funny thing is i eat quite a lot and quite a bit of "bad food" like french fries, pancakes etc

i am just not an endomorph fatty genetic like cswol

must be tough to go thru like as a fat man

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 09:35:25 AM »
Cswol appears to be a nice man. I am glad his bloodwork came back ok but I am afraid he may have a blood pressure issue. Also gotta watch the kidneys. He should lead down to 250 and be a lot healthier and look bigger.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 09:36:29 AM »
Anyone can be a twink and get cut and be 190 200 185 210 etc..... But not everyone can be huge and big as fuck and strong as a bull, that's the difference between me and you, your a fuckin skinny peg legged clown with 15 inch arms and alot of you are small as fuck, if you don't weigh about atleast 250 big and strong, in the big scheme of things your just running your mouth and doing your pussified workouts at your bullshit gyms, FACTS

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2013, 09:38:12 AM »
Anyone can be a twink and get cut and be 190 200 185 210 etc..... But not everyone can be huge and big as fuck and strong as a bull, that's the difference between me and you, your a fuckin skinny peg legged clown with 15 inch arms and alot of you are small as fuck, if you don't weigh about atleast 250 big and strong, in the big scheme of things your just running your mouth and doing your pussified workouts at your bullshit gyms, FACTS
my arm is 16.5" cold, fatso

anyone can get 250,300,350 .... lbs of lard like you

just takes a lot of calorie overkill and time

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2013, 09:39:17 AM »

hahahah!!

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2013, 09:39:33 AM »
did you claim to be 9% or did I read that wrong?

also, how do you look with your shirt off bro? i assume great? get some pics up! i wanna see this pussy pulling physique of yours!  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2013, 09:40:23 AM »
Cswol appears to be a nice man. I am glad his bloodwork came back ok but I am afraid he may have a blood pressure issue. Also gotta watch the kidneys. He should lead down to 250 and be a lot healthier and look bigger.

I like to make fun of anyone just for the laughs, but I do think he's a decent fellow to.  Keep up the good work swol... Glad you're okay!

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2013, 09:41:15 AM »
Anyone can be a twink and get cut and be 190 200 185 210 etc..... But not everyone can be huge and big as fuck and strong as a bull, that's the difference between me and you, your a fuckin skinny peg legged clown with 15 inch arms and alot of you are small as fuck, if you don't weigh about atleast 250 big and strong, in the big scheme of things the vast majority of people don't give a fuck how big you are, especially if you look like shit FACTS

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2013, 09:41:38 AM »
Cswol may end up in the hospital, but at least he'll be benching nurses for sixty reps with ease. Large and in charge son, weighing 280lbs, easily maintained on hospital tapioca pudding.
S

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2013, 09:42:35 AM »
Strong heart and liver failure. ;D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2013, 09:45:30 AM »
Bouncer go back and read the post I told him when he becomes 270 with 9% bf let me know, I said that bc he's never gona be 270 in his life, my bf is about 18% at 280, I was saying to him let me know when your 270 9% bf because he will never attain that in his life, but since he's a getbig Internet sensation he can run his mouth and type on a keyboard

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2013, 09:49:26 AM »
funny thing is i eat quite a lot and quite a bit of "bad food" like french fries, pancakes etc

i am just not an endomorph fatty genetic like cswol

must be tough to go thru like as a fat man

Define "quite a lot". What's your caloric intake?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2013, 09:49:43 AM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2013, 09:51:00 AM »
Define "quite a lot". What's your caloric intake?

easily 3500 per day i guess

i have no idea, i eat 4 times a day most of the time untill i am satisfied