Author Topic: HGH choice  (Read 9779 times)

JJ

• Getbig I
HGH choice
« on: April 18, 2013, 03:57:37 AM »
Advice needed...My source can get me the following hgh brands:

Hygs
Intratropin
Kigs
Blue tops

Which one should I get ...and why?

whitewidow

Re: HGH choice
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 06:53:47 AM »
Get some Alpha -Pharma vitex.that HGH is strong and resonably priced otherwise go with human grade if it has to come down to chinese go for the Riptropins , Hygetropin is hit and miss! If you get a real kit of hygetropin that should work >Do not risk orderig kigtropin!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 12:00:46 PM »
Hyges are the only one on that list i would mess with.

They are great as long as they are coming from the right "place".

8)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 04:32:15 PM »

agree

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 05:48:10 PM »
I was going to order from 'that place' but 'that someone' on here told me they confiscated his shit more than once customs to canada... so i r dissapoint :(

Meh I'll stick to GHRPs for now... MAN WHY DOESNT THE PRICE DROP!... we're getting raped in canada with hgh prices...

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 08:37:45 PM »

They are great as long as they are coming from the right "place".

8)

What about Rips?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 06:02:03 AM »
What about Rips?

Rips are great, anything from HK or TP is good to go.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 06:47:34 AM »
Rips are great, anything from HK or TP is good to go.

8)

Have you tried the Alpha-Pharma Vitex? Rips are very good if from HK. I could not believe when so many people jumped om those bunk kigtropins last year when there was plenty high grade HGH around for way cheaper.

Alpha-pharma purposely made 2 runs of way over-dosed HGH to start taking over the whole overseas HGH game. I think there are still a few of those overdosed kits around vut if they did stop overdosing them they at least meet label claims. I am pretty sure body of science has a lab test of the overdosed batch.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 07:12:58 AM »
Serious question, in what way do they differ from each other?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2013, 08:06:21 AM »
Serious question, in what way do they differ from each other?

I think it comes down to potency.  A lot of the cheaper generics don't seem to have much HGH in them, if anything.  When i run 10iu of Rips/Hyges/Thanks/Novos/Kefei, i can feel my muscles swell up and my body looks completely different.  I burn off fat like nothing and my hands/feet swell up like crazy.  I can tell when i'm on real HGH.

People talk about purity a lot, but i honestly think the problem with most generics is "potency", they are just weak compared to the big names.  All of the names i mentioned above i have personally tested IGF and GH serum many times over and they are all very close.  A few other brands like Kig's and Eli's were all over the place.  I've never used any blue tops that did much at all, but i know there is some good ones out there.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 08:08:15 AM »
Have you tried the Alpha-Pharma Vitex? Rips are very good if from HK. I could not believe when so many people jumped om those bunk kigtropins last year when there was plenty high grade HGH around for way cheaper.

Alpha-pharma purposely made 2 runs of way over-dosed HGH to start taking over the whole overseas HGH game. I think there are still a few of those overdosed kits around vut if they did stop overdosing them they at least meet label claims. I am pretty sure body of science has a lab test of the overdosed batch.

I've never used them, but i've seen a few guys who carry them.  I might give them a shot this year and see how good they are.  I've never heard anything bad about AP gear.

8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 08:26:14 AM »
I think it comes down to potency.  A lot of the cheaper generics don't seem to have much HGH in them, if anything.  When i run 10iu of Rips/Hyges/Thanks/Novos/Kefei, i can feel my muscles swell up and my body looks completely different.  I burn off fat like nothing and my hands/feet swell up like crazy.  I can tell when i'm on real HGH.

People talk about purity a lot, but i honestly think the problem with most generics is "potency", they are just weak compared to the big names.  All of the names i mentioned above i have personally tested IGF and GH serum many times over and they are all very close.  A few other brands like Kig's and Eli's were all over the place.  I've never used any blue tops that did much at all, but i know there is some good ones out there.

8)

Interesting read, thanks for sharing. Regarding that potency, do you believe this is only caused by the way they are processed, or also because the raws might vary in purity/quality?

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 11:48:34 AM »
Nah you should go for the best hgh in the planet, kigtropin, you can see you nails growin, yes yes, nail growing in your naked eye. Spider webs everywhere even on your veins.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 03:09:23 PM »
I did use the first kigs that were good (even though later ppl were saying all were fake but...) that was the only hgh i ever used. Helped me heal my injury from like two years ago? When was it i dont even remember... skin looked amazing and i slept so good.. also had numb hands while sleeping which i havent had since i was a teenager (i used to have it constantly -- high natural gh levels?).

Anyways i never bothered ever getting kigs since because of the scam going on.

Wanted to try hygetropins since like a year ago and still didnt and the source i was given i was told customs is after them so they wont ship to canada soo...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2013, 05:02:54 PM »
Interesting read, thanks for sharing. Regarding that potency, do you believe this is only caused by the way they are processed, or also because the raws might vary in purity/quality?

From what i know about the chinese generics, which is quite a bit.  I'd say most manufacturing companies either make them weak intentionally or don't test the quality of their raws.  I have heard from some very informative guys who know this business, that the raws in China are actually very good quality if they come from the largest suppliers.  The problem is that you have some lower level factories trying to get into the game and they are producing complete garbage, but a lot of guys don't test their raws so they just manufacture the crap and send it on to us.  This is why the big name sources always have good products, they know where to get the highest quality raws straight from the factory.

8)

SupahStah

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2013, 11:44:15 PM »
There are some decent generics; you've got to know the right sources as DroppingPlates says. As for 'generics', (legit) hygetropin worked well for me, a tad pricey in comparison to just blue-tops but the effects were there. Unfortunately at higher dosages (>6IU ED, 8IU was where it seemed to plateau ) the numbness in extremities became quite irritating.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2013, 03:01:01 AM »
Ive got a kig 100iu kit and hygetropin 100iu kit. Doing the kigs first. Ive heard good things about genetropin aswell

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 01:30:39 PM »
I posted about 3 different brands and results look at my posts.... 

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2013, 09:38:28 PM »
elitropins, look em up

AR.2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2013, 12:07:07 PM »
With HGH I rather go Human grade or none at all. Just my 2 cents.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2013, 01:44:54 AM »
hyges are the big hype nowadays, everyone has been happy with them, hopefully it stays that way

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2013, 11:38:57 AM »
Serostim or nothing for me nowdays.

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2013, 11:30:35 AM »
The debate rages on about hgh brands.. So I have tried a few of them and without a doubt the the Pharma grade somatropin I now carry among other Pharma grade is the the cat's pajamas why you ask? Iu for iu it's just stronger better quality... Word to the wise a lot of these generic hgh out there just put some anti-diuretic and you start gaining water thinking you have sides and seriously all the newbs need to know you have to run it 9 months or more longer term or your just wasting your time and money no one said this was a cheap sport to bad I can't write it off on my taxes under expenses...  :(

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2013, 11:46:04 AM »
The debate rages on about hgh brands.. So I have tried a few of them and without a doubt the the Pharma grade somatropin I now carry among other Pharma grade is the the cat's pajamas why you ask? Iu for iu it's just stronger better quality... Word to the wise a lot of these generic hgh out there just put some anti-diuretic and you start gaining water thinking you have sides and seriously all the newbs need to know you have to run it 9 months or more longer term or your just wasting your time and money no one said this was a cheap sport to bad I can't write it off on my taxes under expenses...  :(
wow, that is awesome an anti- diuretic that shows on a blood test levels of 20ng per dl on gh serum, I have to get some of these anti-diuretic that show your gh levels going through the roof.

Blood tests don't lie people, the reason you think or anyone thinks generic from China are crap is because you dealt with fake shit, not real generics that have the real shit in it. And 9 months for results? that is a myth, I have seen big changes in just a couple months, 9 months is for lower doses below 6. If you are taking 8-10 iu you will see big results in a few months.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2013, 02:26:43 PM »
I used the original kigtropins and it healed my knee. Used it for like 2 or 3 months only? I got all the side effets of numb hands, dry mouth, edema, superior sleep, youthful bright skin, etc...

Now though I wouldnt risk getting the kigs ever..