Author Topic: Women don't like BBs: why?  (Read 45596 times)

hifrommike

• Getbig III
Re: Women don't like BBs: why?
« Reply #150 on: January 03, 2006, 07:54:19 PM »
To get back to the original topic I started on this string:

There are negative cultural stereotypes about big guys that date back at least to David & Goliath.  When bodybuilding began (because of the discovery of resistance exercise in the late 1800s) those stereotypes just transferred over to muscular men.  BBs have never been able to shake those stereotypes, & it wasn't the mass monster era that started them--that era just confirmed them.  The media now drives most people's views, & TV/radio/books/mags/Internet media tend to reinforce stereotypes about BBs, rather than trying to show the truth, which is that there is nothing wrong with most bodybuilders' ability to attract women.  However, the women they attract may be more interested in Mr. Right Now than Mr. Right. 

I suspect that if girls grew up taking in media messages that said BBs were attractive, they would find them to be so as adult women.  For now, the stereotype persists.  I read about a psych experiment in which women & men were shown pix of men with different builds, & asked which they would be most likely to want as friends.  More men than women indicated they would want to be friends with a man with a BB's build. 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #151 on: January 03, 2006, 09:18:47 PM »
To get back to the original topic I started on this string:

There are negative cultural stereotypes about big guys that date back at least to David & Goliath.  When bodybuilding began (because of the discovery of resistance exercise in the late 1800s) those stereotypes just transferred over to muscular men.  BBs have never been able to shake those stereotypes, & it wasn't the mass monster era that started them--that era just confirmed them.  The media now drives most people's views, & TV/radio/books/mags/Internet media tend to reinforce stereotypes about BBs, rather than trying to show the truth, which is that there is nothing wrong with most bodybuilders' ability to attract women.  However, the women they attract may be more interested in Mr. Right Now than Mr. Right. 

I suspect that if girls grew up taking in media messages that said BBs were attractive, they would find them to be so as adult women.  For now, the stereotype persists.  I read about a psych experiment in which women & men were shown pix of men with different builds, & asked which they would be most likely to want as friends.  More men than women indicated they would want to be friends with a man with a BB's build. 

Trust me, all things considered, being big and muscular can't hurt. I don't think Ronaldinho or Kobe Bryant have any problems, in getting pussy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 29, 2008, 08:57:47 PM »

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #153 on: July 29, 2008, 09:26:24 PM »
In a recent issue of PLAYBOY magazine (October issue, I think), one of the playmates was interviewed about her likes & dislikes.  Her first listed "dislike" was "weightlifters."  This sentiment seems to be true for many women.  Why do you think this is the case?  Do women fear BBs being able to overpower them?  Do they just not like the look?  Are they picking up the social stigma that has long existed that disapproves of bodybuilders?  Are they getting their views from the media, which tends to promote the skinny, smaller-built look on male stars?  Or have too many had bad experiences with men who are livin' large?  Any ideas? 
because most of you are vain, dumb, and have no money  :D
!

egoatdoor

• Getbig III
  • A thinking man's bodybuilder
« Reply #154 on: July 30, 2008, 04:07:13 AM »
because most of you are vain, dumb, and have no money  :D

Most but not all. Yes, I am vain. But I have a college degree, some graduate education ( in finance, not "physical education") a six figure income and six figures in the bank.  ;D
Go hard or go home!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: July 30, 2008, 06:22:46 AM »
They simply don't like fat powerlifters or veins popping up.

Any woman would dig a handsome muscular male at 8/10% bf.

Bull Terrier!

• Getbig II
  • Where my dogs at ??
« Reply #156 on: July 30, 2008, 08:23:48 AM »
Lots of old and forgotten gimmicks in this thread  ;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #157 on: July 30, 2008, 11:24:20 AM »
only thing i know, is when they say they love vin deisel and ther favourite film is gladiator,,, im gettn me hole that night, thats a fact!

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: December 08, 2018, 01:49:42 PM »
A bobdybuilder is just as vain as a woman. I don't think a chick is attracted to a man with the sensibilities of a chick, they want a man who acts like a man.
Bingo!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 08, 2018, 02:00:45 PM »
Bingo!

You are shizzo who admitted he hasn’t had sex in over 15 years, the only sexual experience in that time is masturbating intensely under your bedsheets whilst listening the screams of pleasure and the headboard banging against the partition wall as some darkie nails your sister

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #160 on: December 08, 2018, 03:01:08 PM »
Because we are self absorbed douchebags?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: December 08, 2018, 03:21:13 PM »
Women lie about sexual desire so they dont seem slutty. They are into muscles. Just like for years they said dick size doesnt matter...so they seem sweet and not slutty. Like all the other lies

Dont like bad boys that treat them like shit
Only want a sweet, sensitive guy
Wear yoga pants constantly because their "comfy"..no idea their pantiless snatch is hanging out like a stripper.....
Dont care about money...

On and on....

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: December 08, 2018, 03:55:45 PM »
A steroided out bodybuilder just looks ridiculous. Women are into guys that are in shape whether by lifting or even running. A guy like this on a beach would have women swooning. The top ten in the Olympia would make girls nauseous. If you need a guide look up Steve Reeves.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: December 08, 2018, 08:28:08 PM »
Women lie about sexual desire so they dont seem slutty. They are into muscles. Just like for years they said dick size doesnt matter...so they seem sweet and not slutty. Like all the other lies

Wear yoga pants constantly because their "comfy"..no idea their pantiless snatch is hanging out like a stripper.....
Dont care about money...

On and on....
The irony is there’s a element of truth in most of that...

Derrick Rigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: December 27, 2018, 12:13:15 PM »
First time I found out women don't like bodybuilders when I was 262 and flexing in the gym. Two women in there late 20s said I was gross looking.

But older women and gays like the muscle.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: December 27, 2018, 02:37:13 PM »

Dont care about money...

On and on....
The internet age with social media has exposed the true nature of women like never before.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #166 on: December 27, 2018, 02:49:09 PM »
First time I found out women don't like bodybuilders when I was 262 and flexing in the gym. Two women in there late 20s said I was gross looking.

Uhhhhh...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: December 27, 2018, 03:03:46 PM »

How impolite of those two women.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 27, 2018, 03:51:31 PM »
also.. i know women who want to be the center of attention

many chics hate being outshined etc. go to the pool and have abs and get more attention then them - kick in the ego

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #169 on: December 27, 2018, 04:16:15 PM »
I used to fuck this sexy thick black woman. She waz married to a college professor who was also an amateur bodybuilder. She said he was a great father, they had 3 children, he was loving and faithfull and made a lot of money. I asked why she was cheating on him. She said he'd rather look at himself in the mirror than look at her. She was actually the JET beauty of the week once back in 1998. Thick with a perfect deep chocolate complexion and short hairstyle.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: December 27, 2018, 07:50:07 PM »
Women like muscle.  If you have a personality, sense of humor, and other things going for you as well.  Most bodybuilders are complete dumbfucks that don't have anything going for them at all, hence why people think women aren't into muscle.  They usually believe the stereotypes surrounding bodybuilders, and most bodybuilders confirm it by being a complete dumbass.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 27, 2018, 09:37:19 PM »
Big muscles are a sign of self-poverty, enslavement, fear, etc. See: www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=650916.0

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #172 on: December 28, 2018, 02:32:00 AM »
Two important things to remember about men and women....

1.  Women like men with good facial aesthetics that have money.

2.  There is no second thing.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #173 on: December 28, 2018, 03:14:42 AM »

Uhhhhh...

It's true, a lot of younger chicks in their 20s do not like the muscle. (more like the muscle today though, than for 20 years ago)

Lots of women 40+ enjoy the muscle.
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: December 28, 2018, 04:27:40 AM »
Two important things to remember about men and women....

1.  Women like men with good facial aesthetics that have money.

2.  There is no second thing.
Yes there is.  Tall with a big cock.