Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Maybe this is why the FBI couldn't catch that Chechen dude  (Read 8935 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Maybe this is why the FBI couldn't catch that Chechen dude
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2013, 11:47:13 PM »
This whole thing showed just how inept the Boston Police department is.   Why they're being congratulated is beyond me.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 12:09:27 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Those were dummy rounds fired at him in order to scare the shit out of him or for him to waste all his ammo.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 12:38:52 AM »

right?  ???   The man recorded the gun battle on his phone, uploaded it, did CNN and NBC interviews all day.

All the while, nobody bothered to check the fcking boat in the backyard.  They're shutting down an entire city, as dude is literally a stone's throw from where his brother died in the gun battle.

I know everyone is cheering the cops, but once the honeymoon is over, someone should really ask the Q... "Um, whose job was it to clear this block?"  A boat with tarp is only the most obvious fcking place in history for a wuounded kid on foot to hide.

Why search the crime scene when you can play God and shut down an entire city.  Sign of things to come, and the lies upon which it is based.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2013, 12:39:49 AM »
The greasy killer was being chased by cops, not students from MIT. He didn't have to do too much to fool them.  

What is the average cop IQ?  Below average I'd guess..

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2013, 01:21:20 AM »
I think it took to long to catch them because racist American law enforcement were wasting time blaming Arabs when it was the chechneyans.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2013, 01:29:43 AM »
I think it took to long to catch them because racist American law enforcement were wasting time blaming Arabs when it was the chechneyans.

Also because they were focused on white constitutionalist gun owning Christians.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2013, 01:36:32 AM »
Exactly too busy pointing fingers at Arabs and crazy white guys. Just like the DC sniper case, everyone looking for a white guy and it turned out to be a chocolate face.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2013, 02:14:47 AM »
Exactly too busy pointing fingers at Arabs and crazy white guys. Just like the DC sniper case, everyone looking for a white guy and it turned out to be a chocolate face.
They were looking for a white van...but they didn't really know who they were looking for...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2013, 02:31:47 AM »
They were looking for a white van...but they didn't really know who they were looking for...

Wrong. The FBI profilers were strongly leaning toward a white guy, HOWEVER Chief Moose didn't buy into that and kept an open mind.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2013, 02:47:29 AM »
Wrong. The FBI profilers were strongly leaning toward a white guy, HOWEVER Chief Moose didn't buy into that and kept an open mind.
Yes, I know that...I was playing on the fact that they were looking for a white van (man)...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2013, 02:59:54 AM »
Yes, I know that...I was playing on the fact that they were looking for a white van (man)...

Actually it was a white box truck.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2013, 03:02:08 AM »
Actually it was a white box truck.  ;D
Yeah...you are correct.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2013, 03:38:45 AM »
J. Anthony 6 hours ago
He walked off so bad ass like "yea, I know the camera man got my sweet jump. Wait till my wife see's this. Then I'll surely gets the sex." Lol

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2013, 03:59:47 AM »
Boston bomber is critically ill in hospital, bleeding from the lungs.

Which means he could still drown, despite being in a boat, on land, in Watertown.

;D

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2013, 04:06:26 AM »
Boston bomber is critically ill in hospital, bleeding from the lungs.

Which means he could still drown, despite being in a boat, on land, in Watertown.

;D

I'm on a boat, don't you ever forget  ;D

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2013, 06:08:32 AM »
Most of you guys are mental midgets with your comments about the cops. If someone is shooting at you running for cover seems to be great tactics before engaging. Cops are dummies? When the  NJ State Police post openings  for a 100 positions for their $105K job without overtime they get 10,000 applications. In that group of applications there are many professionals with advance degrees of all types applying. You guys Monday morning quarterbacking shows what kind of dopes you are.

Regarding the out of shape FBI agents you got me on that one. Most are not really elite physical cops but attorneys, computer,accountants, and language experts. They are looking for thinkers and not the physical. They select from the band and not the football team.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2013, 06:18:38 AM »
If it was a COD: Modern Warfare level, how many players would look in the boat?

100% I bet. LOL
The answer is "yes".

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2013, 06:25:14 AM »
Cops are dummies? When the  NJ State Police post openings  for a 100 positions for their $105K job without overtime they get 10,000 applications. In that group of applications there are many professionals with advance degrees of all types applying.

Cops have dead average IQ.  flatline middle average. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2013, 08:27:34 AM »
Most of you guys are mental midgets with your comments about the cops. If someone is shooting at you running for cover seems to be great tactics before engaging. Cops are dummies? When the  NJ State Police post openings  for a 100 positions for their $105K job without overtime they get 10,000 applications. In that group of applications there are many professionals with advance degrees of all types applying. You guys Monday morning quarterbacking shows what kind of dopes you are.

Regarding the out of shape FBI agents you got me on that one. Most are not really elite physical cops but attorneys, computer,accountants, and language experts. They are looking for thinkers and not the physical. They select from the band and not the football team.

Thanks officer. We'll keep that in mind.
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2013, 08:36:43 AM »
Wow :o...At 26 seconds it looks like 2 cops run for there lives. If true, these two should be given their walking papers 2mrw. I hope that they were running around that house and gonna hit from a different position. But something tells me they bailed. It's not that I blame them, its just tax payer money shouldn't fund their lives anymore imop.

And this is why you don't have a clue... at 25 seconds you see the cops leaving cover to start to move to a better vantage point or to a location they needed to be at. At that very moment shots are fired. Only a stupid, idiotic moron would not move faster to the next cover. This is why you really need to leave the commenting to people with experience or just a simple base knowledge.. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2013, 08:37:57 AM »
This whole thing showed just how inept the Boston Police department is.   Why they're being congratulated is beyond me.   

pretty sure this isn't the only thing beyond you...  :'(

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2013, 08:38:39 AM »

good post

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2013, 08:39:15 AM »
What is the average cop IQ?  Below average I'd guess..

You'd be wrong...does that surprise you?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2013, 08:46:37 AM »
You'd be wrong...does that surprise you?

How about FBI agent IQ?? Cus it's pretty clear front the video the gate was unlocked and no need to scale fence to trespass on that persons property

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
All the shots fired were all Dummy Rounds.  Orders were to NOT fire a single real shot.  They didn`t shoot the boat with real ammo.