Author Topic: my testosterone results came back yesterday,doc said it was 150.6  (Read 4428 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: my testosterone results came back yesterday,doc said it was 150.6
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2013, 01:49:37 PM »
reading the college girls thread raises my test levels by 500

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 03:40:03 PM »
Anyone have experience with the Andro Gel?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 06:23:05 PM »
thanks for all the info everyone, i appreciate it. im gonna switch to the sust then, i got enanthate,sust and some primo. my buddy just brought over a tube of the test gel made by lilly, im just gonna use the sust n primo though n keep the dosages reasonable
R

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2013, 04:06:03 AM »
both enanthate and sus is the old methods of HRT.

reandron 1000 is what they give these days.

its a smooth delivery over 10 weeks with slow taper off.

sus 250 is def better than enanth and cyp, but reandron is better than sus250...for HRT.

the fact is that no doc will prescribe anything to put you into bodybuilding doses..the best you will get is to shoot for free tests in the range of 20-30..i was 0.1 at one point..

its not bodybuilding doses but its superior to other natural athletes in their late 20s to early 30s..if you can get him to give it to you every 6-8 weeks then you end up around the 40-50 mark..which is kinda like 1/4- 1/2 half myl of cyp per week- ignoring the buildup and overlapping..

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2013, 04:29:54 AM »
both enanthate and sus is the old methods of HRT.

reandron 1000 is what they give these days.

its a smooth delivery over 10 weeks with slow taper off.

sus 250 is def better than enanth and cyp, but reandron is better than sus250...for HRT.

the fact is that no doc will prescribe anything to put you into bodybuilding doses..the best you will get is to shoot for free tests in the range of 20-30..i was 0.1 at one point..

its not bodybuilding doses but its superior to other natural athletes in their late 20s to early 30s..if you can get him to give it to you every 6-8 weeks then you end up around the 40-50 mark..which is kinda like 1/4- 1/2 half myl of cyp per week- ignoring the buildup and overlapping..
[/quote

cool,thanks for the heads up disco stu. im gonna make a few calls now n c if i can get the reandron 1000.
R

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2013, 04:42:10 AM »
EH knows what time it is.

Get to a Dr who will scribe you pharm test cyp or enth - 200 - 250 mg every week. This will get your levels up to something optimal like 1000 or 1200 and it will not let it drop to 300 before the next shot.  Doctors are fucking morons - keep looking till you find a Dr who can think on his own and will give you what you need. Right now your test level is lower than a 50 yr old post-menepausal woman. 

I'm 45 and just went thru the same thing. For about 10 years or so I've been real tired after workouts and just moody and everything. Got tested and put on the gel for a few months and now I'm on weekly shots and feel so good  - I can't remember the last time I felt this good.
RS

a doctor who thinks a mans test at 250 or 350 or even 450 is "ok" is a fucking braindead moron.

anything less than 700 is unacceptable.

androgel or the patch is complete shit and a waste of time and money. 3 fucking months he want syou to try it? tell him you've been doing your own research and DEMAND to start on injections. that fucker works for YOU. so long as your test is 250, he's well within guidelines. remember, it doesn't matter how high the test goes, what they/he/you need to worry about is how low it goes.

if you do a 300 shot on day 1, and your levels raise to 1100 in 3days, then taper back down to 300ng 5 days before your next shot, what's the fucking point?  make that guy prescribe 200-250mg every 14 days.

the absorbtion rate of the cream/gel is CRAP. you and he don't need 3 months to confirm that. it should take 3 days of not waking up with a huge hardon to tell you it's shit.

don't bother listening to all this bullshit about 'take your vitamins and eat a good diet and get your sleep'... none of that stuff will do ANYTHING NOTICEABLE with raising your test levels.

clomid will only take you to the max your body CAN produce... let's say it goes to 500ng,... whoppidy-do.... and trust me the sides (mental, at least) are worse than that of test.

speaking of sides from HRT/test... besides water retention... what sides? unless you were a pizza-face in high school, you won't notice anything.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2013, 05:34:11 PM »
 I had to see a urologist a few weeks back for something unrelated and mentioned to him I was on TRT - he said "100mg every 3 weeks?" and then rolled his eyes and acted like I'd pissed on his floor when I told him I was on ED subQ shots and my TRT doc was keeping my levels @ 1000

I feel sorry for most of the poor bastards who have to deal with the clueless retards that pass out most of the 'TRT' in this country.