Author Topic: What's your guess on who trained Tsarnaev brothers? and what will happen?  (Read 7457 times)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I just feel that it should be ok to question when you think you see something wrong.  There is a big difference between those who are set on "convincing" others as opposed to those who are giving their opinion to the collective for investigation and debate which should be the natural course in a free society.

speaking on fear of not saying something, it's shocking how many people say, "you shouldn't say that, they'll watch you for saying that"  When nothing sinister was ever actually said.  When I hear people say that, I do think about how many might be questioning shit but afraid to speak their minds because we're now living in a society where they want you to know they're watching what you read, what you say, who you talk to, where you spend your money and where you're going.
Oh I agree, but  I get the feeling that if one questions the mainstream info on these events, that there is a general uneasiness and speculation as to whom your allegiance is too. The truth is, dissent, or in this case ''investigation'' really is the highest form form of patriotism.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Oh I agree, but  I get the feeling that if one questions the mainstream info on these events, that there is a general uneasiness and speculation as to whom your allegiance is too. The truth is, dissent, or in this case ''investigation'' really is the highest form form of patriotism.

The truth should always be the ultimate goal... However, it's been my experience that there are those who are more than willing to ignore it if it doesn't fit their preconcieved notions. I'm sure I'm not immune to that as well, no matter how open minded I think I am.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Donald Rumsfeld would say

"The bombers were Russian, trained in Russia, radicalized in Russia.  Therefore, the USA must declare war on and invade Iran."

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

"The bombers were Russian, trained in Russia, radicalized in Russia.  Therefore, the USA must declare war on and invade Iran."

:o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

"The bombers were Russian, trained in Russia, radicalized in Russia.  Therefore, the USA must declare war on and invade Iran."

"...there are a lot of knowns, unknowns, and unknowns which are not yet known, but I can confirm you should have zero doubts about the validity of everything we claim, despite all of the physical evidence saying otherwise..."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
"...there are a lot of knowns, unknowns, and unknowns which are not yet known, but I can confirm you should have zero doubts about the validity of everything we claim, despite all of the physical evidence saying otherwise..."

Just like everything else w the Obama junta, we will never learn the real truth.