Author Topic: How many hundreds of rounds did cops fire at the bombers?  (Read 19512 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: How many hundreds of rounds did cops fire at the bombers?
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2013, 08:09:33 AM »
How so?

Mine is constitutionally protected. Yours is a "feeling".

So explain yourself. I have a constitution. You know, the base law of the US... What the fuck do you have?

Yeah tu, you are absolutely right.. I was wrong. There is no difference in the average citizen and the average soldier or police officer when it comes to weaponry needs. My bad, I just woke up and wasn't thinking clearly

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2013, 08:10:52 AM »
No buffoon... They are not the same. I said own... I didn't say walk around with it. The point, yet again, that you are refusing to realize is the ABILITY TO RISE UP AGAINST TYRANNY.

I didn't say you should be able to open carry a god damn rocket launcher, but if shit hits the fan, I should be able to get one out of the garage.

Again, I stand corrected. Yes, I agree with you, the average citizen should be able to have and store rocket launchers in their garage in the event the shit hits the fan.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2013, 08:12:22 AM »
Yeah tu, you are absolutely right.. I was wrong. There is no difference in the average citizen and the average soldier or police officer when it comes to weaponry needs. My bad, I just woke up and wasn't thinking clearly

Understandable... rub the sleep out of your eyes and drink your morning cup of coffee before posting on getbig.

Again, I stand corrected. Yes, I agree with you, the average citizen should be able to have and store rocket launchers in their garage in the event the shit hits the fan.

While I do see your facetiousness, I don't really give a shit.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2013, 10:35:21 AM »
Understandable... rub the sleep out of your eyes and drink your morning cup of coffee before posting on getbig.

While I do see your facetiousness, I don't really give a shit.

makes two of us then  ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2013, 10:35:57 AM »
makes two of us then  ;)

I'm not being facetious at all.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2013, 11:51:59 AM »
I disagree with this post but I stongly agree with dat ass in your avatar.  Well done, sir. 

Carry on.

Sorry, the outcry for the cops to be investigated has already begun;

http://nation.foxnews.com/ruth-obrien/2013/04/22/professor-we-used-too-much-force-capturing-boston-bombers

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3010656/posts

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2013, 02:33:55 AM »
kudos to them for not killing a dozen innocent people and 30 or so pets during all of this.  They got lucky, this could have been bad and in some other cities the risk might have been even higher.  Ultimately the way they did this could have put the public at more risk than a kid with a few pipe bombs on the loose.  I shutter to think what the picture will be like if this is the new standard way of tracking down dangerous individuals in America.

QFT

They captured the second suspect alive and didn't kill any innocent civilians in the cross-fire.  They deserve to be praised for that--especially taking the kid alive considering the danger.

WTF?!?!  ???

Why should they be praised for that? That's what they're supposed to do!!!... apprehend the suspect alive, and NOT kill any innocent civilians in the process. Why should they be praised for not killing anyone? Sheesh! Reminds me of a Chris Rock skit about deadbeat Dads. Guys want to be praised for taking care of their kids... WTF... that's what you're supposed to do!  >:(

However, the amount of money and man-power needed to apprehend a wounded kid (that they had cornered with his brother the night before) in a city on lockdown is fair game for discussion.  I'd lump the hundreds of rounds of spent ammo in this category...

Hey, ...considering how many billions of bullets at their disposal, ...it's not like they're gonna run out of ammo anytime soon.  :D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2013, 02:37:29 AM »
I say same in all cases. The point is for the Citizens to be able to take up arms against an oppressive government.

QFT!!!
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2013, 02:40:59 AM »
LOL - Obama apparently believes in that right?  He is arming syrian rebels to take over their govt, armed libyan rebels to take over their govt, gave money to egyptian rebels to take over their govt, etc. 

;D

Everyone once in a while, between your bouts of mental insanity, you do display brief moments of lucidity.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2013, 02:51:08 AM »
I'm not the government, I'm common sense

You're not common sense. You're just a cog in the machine, ...and when you get too worn, and have outlived your usefulness, you will be replaced, melted down and shipped off to China along with all the other scrap metal. Not trying to be disrespectful, ...just calling it like I see it.

Once all the combat vets are disarmed, ...next will be the cops, ...before they discover that powers that be are coming after their bank accounts and pensions.

ps: There are certain neighbourhoods I wouldn't want to drive through unless I was in a tank.
w

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2013, 02:52:34 AM »
Just think of how Russia would've handled a situation like this.

Merica. Spoiled. Rotten.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2013, 05:37:07 AM »
The defense of ones self against tyranny is not a "job", it's a right granted to me by the constitution. Playing football is not.

Your argument is extremely stupid.

ARRGGHHHH!   >:(

The right to defend yourself is not granted by the constitution. It is an unalienable right granted by your creator.
The constitution stipulates what the gov't cannot do.
w

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2013, 06:22:00 AM »
You're not common sense. You're just a cog in the machine, ...and when you get too worn, and have outlived your usefulness, you will be replaced, melted down and shipped off to China along with all the other scrap metal. Not trying to be disrespectful, ...just calling it like I see it.

Once all the combat vets are disarmed, ...next will be the cops, ...before they discover that powers that be are coming after their bank accounts and pensions.

ps: There are certain neighbourhoods I wouldn't want to drive through unless I was in a tank.

If only you had any credibility.....might make reading the entire post worthwhile... ;)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2013, 06:23:04 AM »

The right to defend yourself is not granted by the constitution. It is an unalienable right granted by your creator.

Prove this "creator" exists snake oil salesperson

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2013, 09:43:48 AM »

I see what you've been doing with this, and you're absolutely right.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2013, 11:25:53 AM »
Allegedly they did not kill either one of the bombers with all this ammo they fired at them.  Allegedly it was hundreds of rounds.

Keep in mind that at least one of these two bombers was in a residential neighborhood.  The threat that these two posed to the citizens was exactly the same as the threat to the cops.  Two bombers armed and obviously dangerous.  Cold blooded killers that executed the college security officer by shooting him in the head.  The exact same threat but the cops send every tactical unit in the State of Massachusetts and they fire hundreds of rounds, smoke bombs, gas, etc.  Meanwhile they are telling us that we should only have 7 or 10 round magazines in our weapons.  

They felt the need to come after these two kids with AR15's but they say we shouldn't be able to own those.  Fucking hypocrites.  The cops were leaving the neighborhood.  It was a citizen that found the younger brother hiding. 

They resisted arrest......they earned every piece of lead and gunpowder that was coming to them....it would have been better to turn themselves in peacefully.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2013, 05:13:12 PM »

They resisted arrest......they earned every piece of lead and gunpowder that was coming to them....it would have been better to turn themselves in peacefully.
youre missing the point airsoft...

why should the police have "assault rifles" and citizens not? especially when we face the same threats?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2013, 05:35:27 PM »
youre missing the point airsoft...

why should the police have "assault rifles" and citizens not? especially when we face the same threats?

In the last month, how many robberies have you drove to trying to catch the robber? How many burglaries have you responded to trying to catch the burglar? Let's compare and see if we really face the same threats

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2013, 05:43:18 PM »
i think everybody should have an Apache helicopter on their roof and an m1 tank in their garage,if the military can have it so should the citizens    brahahhahahaha

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2013, 05:50:42 PM »
Interesting poll from fox news

"Virtually all voters -- 91 percent -- approve of law enforcement’s handling of the Boston bombings"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/23/fox-news-poll-after-boston-most-approve-government-on-terrorism/#ixzz2RKyx66pW

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2013, 05:54:29 PM »
In the last month, how many robberies have you drove to trying to catch the robber? How many burglaries have you responded to trying to catch the burglar? Let's compare and see if we really face the same threats

Compare apples to apples.  The person being robbed and burglarized is facing the same threat as you.  Probably greater as they would be more hesitant (in general) to harm a cop.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2013, 05:59:40 PM »

Compare apples to apples.  The person being robbed and burglarized is facing the same threat as you.  Probably greater as they would be more hesitant (in general) to harm a cop.

apples to apples, the police, by the very nature of their job faces greater threats than the average joe. I still can't believe I'm even having to argue this  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2013, 06:03:10 PM »
apples to apples, the police, by the very nature of their job faces greater threats than the average joe. I still can't believe I'm even having to argue this  ::)

Because you're still going full retard.  Never go full retard.

The person being robbed faces the same threat as you.  If you're merely trying to say that you face the threat more often than most people....well, duh.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2013, 06:04:15 PM »
we have some great spellers and grammar kings here,but common sense is not a strong suit on getbig

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2013, 06:04:17 PM »

Because you're still going full retard.  Never go full retard.

The person being robbed faces the same threat as you.  If you're merely trying to say that you face the threat more often than most people....well, duh.

Now that was funny ..I'll give ya that!