Author Topic: No more being 300 plus pounds for the falcon  (Read 4105 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
No more being 300 plus pounds for the falcon
« on: April 21, 2013, 11:27:51 AM »
my lower back cant take it when i push myself

been doing real good with workouts latley , the cheese and crakers and fruit juice during the day, and kale with 2 oranges whole milk one protien scoop in the morning in a shake

well the other night i tried to push myself ( when i shouldve just went to bed that night but i just dont like sleeping I LIKE LIVING LIFE not sleeping it..) eating apple pie and icecream at night around 10 pm, i did a shitload of shadow boxing with gloves on while watching boxing on tv.

the next morning i knew i didnt get enough sleep because i stayed up too late well about midway threw the workday i was cutting tall bushes yesterday then felt my lower back every so slightly go out.

after the day was over i was like ok ill lay in the sun well then i wanted to finish off that apple pie and icecream and workout well that dam pie and icecream inflamed the hell out of my lower back after i was done with pushups my back stiffend up so bad around 7 pm i had trouble walking upright

i looked at the thermostat it was only 66 but i felt like it was 80 cause i was so hot from activity and being a big guy, but i think this temperature was an indicater that im over my limit for my bone structure so since i dont have any pure borax its best to just fucking give up on pushing myself since i cant even walk and slept 12 hours

i woke up with a 30 percent better back and at 295 in the morning but 310 now but i learned my lesson

no more bulking up unless i got boric acid/borax/boron

the bulking experiment is finished

my lower back is clearly missing a tool to recover properly

mind you i never have knee or joint or sholder problems , just my back acts up if i work or workout too much, or back will completly go out and cant walk for a day
A

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: No more being 300 plus pounds for the falcon
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 11:36:18 AM »
300lbs for a 6'9 guy like you is a sissy weight anyways

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 11:38:35 AM »
yes forgot

wall of text

did not read

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 11:39:17 AM »
300lbs for a 6'9 guy like you is a sissy weight anyways
?
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 11:40:49 AM »

been doing real good with workouts latley , the cheese and crakers and fruit juice during the day, and kale with 2 oranges whole milk one protien scoop in the morning in a shake

well the other night i tried to push myself ( when i shouldve just went to bed that night but i just dont like sleeping I LIKE LIVING LIFE not sleeping it..) eating apple pie and icecream at night around 10 pm, i did a shitload of shadow boxing with gloves on while watching boxing on tv.

the next morning i knew i didnt get enough sleep because i stayed up too late well about midway threw the workday i was cutting tall bushes yesterday then felt my lower back every so slightly go out.

after the day was over i was like ok ill lay in the sun well then i wanted to finish off that apple pie and icecream and workout well that dam pie and icecream inflamed the hell out of my lower back after i was done with pushups my back stiffend up so bad around 7 pm i had trouble walking upright

i looked at the thermostat it was only 66 but i felt like it was 80 cause i was so hot from activity and being a big guy, but i think this temperature was an indicater that im over my limit for my bone structure so since i dont have any pure borax its best to just fucking give up on pushing myself since i cant even walk and slept 12 hours

i woke up with a 30 percent better back and at 295 in the morning but 310 now but i learned my lesson

mind you i never have knee or joint or sholder problems , just my back acts up if i work or workout too much, or back will completly go out and cant walk for a day
This is the first step in earning back the golden wings.  Good job my friend.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 11:45:20 AM »

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 11:48:20 AM »
This is the first step in earning back the golden wings.  Good job my friend.
maybe borax wouldve allowed my lower back to keep going? i must obtain a sample

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 11:49:18 AM »
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 11:59:18 AM »
Good luck in your journeys my friend.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 12:00:33 PM »
Even if Falcon got commited again; naturally would he ever be able to go back to his former shape?

Don't forget Master Falconius has a full time job now as well as a gf.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2013, 12:01:46 PM »
Start doing squats again...go with bodyweight first.
all drugs - TPPIIP

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2013, 12:21:00 PM »
have you been ingesting heme iron without knowing

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 01:11:29 PM »

Manual clipping bushes or electric? Manual will work on the nerve endings to the vertabre's in the lower back. Good to hear you are losing weight.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2013, 01:23:10 PM »
yes this sounds like the right course of action, I concur that one improvement would be to not weigh over 299lbs

I mess my lower back up once in a while too, mostly if I'm tired or forcing something I shouldn't have done.

try stretching your hip with the same motion when you do lunges but you take out the movement more, and/or also doing lunges, that always fix the lower back for me.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 03:31:53 PM »
Good man, you won't regret being lighter and your body will thank you for it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 03:33:18 PM »
Finally sober?

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2013, 03:39:52 PM »
Finally sober?

I hope he's not sober.

I want to tour the dirty south and smoke a joint at his place and play some Xbox, drink some bleach, take a shot of 87 gasoline.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2013, 04:12:52 PM »
Falcon

For a guy that's as tall as you, 7'1", what is the weight you're planning on?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2013, 04:41:15 PM »
You're right. Summer is no time to be heavy. I was always amazed when fat people sweat doing nothing in the winter time. One guy I know who is a fatso brags how he wears shorts year round. Of course he does. At his weight he breaks a sweat picking up a newspaper.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2013, 05:01:33 PM »
Falcon  , you should gain more weight (400-450 lbs )then send a video to the Biggest Loser ,you could be rich and famous in less than a year .

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2013, 06:28:05 PM »
Falcon  , you should gain more weight (400-450 lbs )then send a video to the Biggest Loser ,you could be rich and famous in less than a year .

pheww,,,falcon needs to ....soar as he once did,,,

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2013, 06:56:26 PM »
Falcon, are you in and around the south of the US?

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2013, 06:57:14 PM »

This is all I see in this thread.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2013, 07:35:00 PM »
Johnny, you should come over one day and I will let you pray at my temple of Universal Epic Leanness.  Then you can begin your journey of regaining the Falcon Wings.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2013, 07:38:38 PM »

This is all I see in this thread.

:) I agree
TEAM WOLF