Author Topic: Nate Diaz  (Read 3040 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Nate Diaz
« on: April 22, 2013, 06:10:40 AM »
1) I am too lazy to find out, but does anyone know what happened to his right knee?

2) I know I did, but did anyone else have a small sense of joy to see the towel get thrown in from his corner?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Nate Diaz
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 06:38:51 AM »
1) I am too lazy to find out, but does anyone know what happened to his right knee?

2) I know I did, but did anyone else have a small sense of joy to see the towel get thrown in from his corner?

I think it was just mainly inflammation from the blunt force inflicted via Thompson's low kicks. I don't think he fractured or tore anything, but I haven't heard any post-fight reports regarding it (will look into it further today).

Regarding the towel, my first question was whether or not the towel was thrown in by his brother as he realized that his kid brother just got hit by a truck.

"1"

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 12:28:22 PM »
scout around and find saturday nights payouts for the fighters, he got paid either 15 or 18k...can't remember....he was about the 3rd or 4th lowest paid fighter on that card.

very surprised he's getting paid so low !

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 05:28:52 AM »
According to Ariel Helwani, it was Nick Diaz who threw it.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 04:19:52 PM »
I root for the Diaz brothers to make sense...

every time they do an interviews, they're the underdog (most of the time) to not sound like idiots !