Author Topic: Have you ever turned down sex from a woman?  (Read 7224 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Have you ever turned down sex from a woman?
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2013, 04:11:11 PM »
Ever had it on a plate and walked away?

Many times.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2013, 04:11:47 PM »
daily.
At least your wife still asks.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2013, 04:17:40 PM »
One in particular I will never live down or forget.  A huge regret.  This one chick I would see now and then, real smoking hot, we'd chat and stuff sometimes make out in the club but that's about it.  She was stunning, too stunning, that may have been the issue, I don't know.  One day she invites me to her friends house to go swimming so I head over, there were a couple dudes, about 5 chicks.  She takes me to the bedroom and splits and ex pill with me, we start making out, I have her topless, she is ready to go but something in me just said not to.  I don't know why.  But I put my shirt on and told her that I had no intentions of dating her and don't want to just fuck and run.  Now mind you I fuck and run with all sorts of whores but this one, not sure why but I cared about and didn't want to do that.  So I walked away blue balls and all.

I have no fucking clue why I did what I did that day but I have always regretted it. 

that would be a great story and all, I mean most guys would love to say they turned down sex with a 10 ::) but quite frankly nobody believes you after that imaginary thread with that stunning 18 year old of yours.....sorry brother.
l

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2013, 04:21:00 PM »
that would be a great story and all, I mean most guys would love to say they turned down sex with a 10 ::)
lol, truth.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2013, 04:24:58 PM »
At least your wife still asks.

That married rising intonation 'huh?'  Ah, romance.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2013, 04:46:23 PM »
that would be a great story and all, I mean most guys would love to say they turned down sex with a 10 ::) but quite frankly nobody believes you after that imaginary thread with that stunning 18 year old of yours.....sorry brother.

haahha great memory there, flint!

back so soon?  thought you jumped ship for good?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2013, 05:06:42 PM »
I came out of a club steaming drunk a while back, got talking to some girl as I was about to leave, made out with her and she says she'll walk with me, now she's probably a 6 but I'm drunk and think why not. She walks ahead of me and I suddenly realise she literally has no ass, I mean nothing, and also a muffintop hanging over her jeans.She asks me to come back to her place then tells me she has a kid,....I say ok, wait here,I'll go find a cab, hold my cigarettes brb.I walk round the corner then run off as fast as I can.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2013, 04:00:46 AM »
I came out of a club steaming drunk a while back, got talking to some girl as I was about to leave, made out with her and she says she'll walk with me, now she's probably a 6 but I'm drunk and think why not. She walks ahead of me and I suddenly realise she literally has no ass, I mean nothing, and also a muffintop hanging over her jeans.She asks me to come back to her place then tells me she has a kid,....I say ok, wait here,I'll go find a cab, hold my cigarettes brb.I walk round the corner then run off as fast as I can.

Brilliant. Funny how sometimes we can't wait to get away from some women.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2013, 04:05:23 AM »
Yep.