Author Topic: I am shredded now - natty  (Read 62378 times)

Marine

Re: I am shredded now - natty
« Reply #400 on: April 25, 2013, 11:00:06 AM »
I checked my log

in the first pictures I posted I am 3% BF...

3% BF.

I repeat 3% BF.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #401 on: April 25, 2013, 11:06:29 AM »
I checked my log

3% BF.

I repeat 3% BF.
Why to look like shit? Do you even lift or just starve yourself. I hope this helps.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #402 on: April 25, 2013, 11:10:13 AM »
Remember, genetics loads the gun, diet pulls the trigger.  ;)

Like it..
O

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #403 on: April 25, 2013, 12:41:07 PM »
I checked my log

3% BF.

I repeat 3% BF.

Whatever you say Goober.
a

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #404 on: April 25, 2013, 12:45:27 PM »
old photo 5-6 years ago

about 72 kgs - 160 pounds

google image hosting

Nasty. Looks like your arms could snap at any minute. I do like the fact that your back makes an excellent face. The mouth even has lips. When you see it..you'll shit bricks..

Marine

« Reply #405 on: April 25, 2013, 01:01:18 PM »
3% BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

at 167 LBS 6;

who has done it ?

seriously who?

I AM THE KING OF CONDITIONNING

seriously get to 3% BF fellas and come back at me...........come back at me......................

wjhen u weight 130 lbs......... 6'

come back at me

u piece of fatsos

Marine

« Reply #406 on: April 25, 2013, 01:02:29 PM »
Nasty. Looks like your arms could snap at any minute. I do like the fact that your back makes an excellent face. The mouth even has lips. When you see it..you'll shit bricks..

LOWER BACK TREE guy

RIPPED TO SHRED MOFO

where is ur pic at 3% BF.....oh wait

u are 250 35% BF thinking u are 10%

eat shit

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #407 on: April 25, 2013, 01:03:19 PM »
I emailed that Trainer in the pics and he said his pics are public but he isn't posting on here at all.  ::)

Marine

« Reply #408 on: April 25, 2013, 01:04:44 PM »
I emailed that Trainer in the pics and he said his pics are public but he isn't posting on here at all.  ::)

sure u did

u moron

like the guy who said i have no pm hahaha

keep dremaing fellas

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #409 on: April 25, 2013, 01:07:34 PM »
sure u did

u moron

like the guy who said i have no pm hahaha

keep dremaing fellas

I'm being serious. He has even looked at this shitty thread and said he isn't going to get involved as he doesn't believe anyone would believe it's really him. He has clients and does not think he is anything. You are a sad troll. I genuinely pity you; this has been the highlight of your life for many years.

Marine

« Reply #410 on: April 25, 2013, 01:10:35 PM »
I'm being serious. He has even looked at this shitty thread and said he isn't going to get involved as he doesn't believe anyone would believe it's really him. He has clients and does not think he is anything. You are a sad troll. I genuinely pity you; this has been the highlight of your life for many years.

sure sure sure

we all know

why would I lie? why? what i gain?

money? fame? what exactly???????????

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #411 on: April 25, 2013, 01:36:10 PM »
We gave the retard what he wanted. Over 400 replies? Shit, I need to make some gimmicks.

Marine

« Reply #412 on: April 25, 2013, 01:44:19 PM »
We gave the retard what he wanted. Over 400 replies? Shit, I need to make some gimmicks.

u gave me what?

do u actually think I am happy?

seriously?

my hard work has been mocked

400 replies?

why would i give a fuck

like i said WHAT DO I GAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: April 25, 2013, 01:46:37 PM »
u gave me what?

do u actually think I am happy?

seriously?

my hard work has been mocked

400 replies?

why would i give a fuck

like i said WHAT DO I GAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????
You write like Maddy asswipe.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #414 on: April 25, 2013, 01:55:57 PM »
http://spiderstamina.com/about.php
http://www.jpfitness.com/showthread.php?t=14286

So gullible. Next time ask for a pic holding a sign w/ Getbig and a date on it. ::) :-*

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #415 on: April 25, 2013, 02:00:49 PM »
Not going to read it. At this point I would call it an old wives tale. Cholesterol causes plaque saturated fats clogging arteries blah blah. High sugar diets cause inflammation of the endothelial lining of the arteries which in turn cause heart disease. Most doctors who are up on the info will agree. Even the Dr's at Cleveland Clinic will tell you this and they are on of the top heart clinics in the world.

For the past 30 years I have followed and mostly lower carb sugar diet with the occasional binges. When I dieted for my first show I was kind of following the Vince Gironda contest diet principles which happen to be low to zero carb. I ate like this almost always for years. Turns out this just happened to be the way people should be eating to maintain good health. About 5 years ago I had an EBT scan to check the calcium levels in my arteries. I'll be honest that I was a little nervous because of all the hoopla about cholesterol and red meat consumption which through out the years I had plenty of. Anyway, I got my test results back the same day and I scored a zero meaning I had zero plaque build up in all arteries. I have done literally hundreds of hours of research on the subject and for me I have decided to stick with the way I have always eaten.

Why would a new study be a old wives tale? There's no way you had your TMAO(trimethylamine-N-oxide) levels in your blood tested.

Gut Bacteria Implicated In Heart Attacks, Stroke

By Sharon Begley

NEW YORK, April 24 (Reuters) - Thousands of heart attack victims every year have none of the notorious risk factors before their crisis - not high cholesterol, not unhealthy triglycerides. Now the search for the mystery culprits has turned up some surprising suspects: the trillions of bacteria and other microbes living in the human gut.

In a study released on Wednesday, scientists discovered that some of the bugs turn lecithin - a nutrient in egg yolks, liver, beef, pork and wheat germ - into an artery-clogging compound called TMAO. They also found that blood levels of TMAO predict heart attack, stroke or death, and do so "independent of other risk factors," said Dr Stanley Hazen, chairman of cellular and molecular medicine at the Cleveland Clinic's Lerner Research Institute, who led the study.

That suggests a TMAO test could enter the arsenal of blood tests that signal possible cardiovascular problems ahead. "TMAO might identify people who are at risk (for heart attacks and strokes) despite having no other risk factors," Hazen said.

The discovery also suggests a new approach to preventing these cardiovascular events: altering gut bacteria so they churn out less TMAO.

The study joins a growing list of findings that link human "microbiota" - microbes in the gut, nose and genital tract, and on the skin - to health and disease. Research has shown that certain species of gut bacteria protect against asthma, for instance, while others affect the risk of obesity. Last week scientists reported that circumcision alters bacteria in the penis, and that this change (not only the anatomical one) helps protect men from HIV/AIDS, probably by reducing the number of bacteria that live in oxygen-free environments such as under the foreskin.

"It's very strong work," Dr Martin Blaser of New York University Langone Medical Center, a pioneer in studies of the microbiota, said of the TMAO study. "They show clearly that human microbiota play a key role in producing TMAO, suggesting new approaches to prevention and treatment" of cardiovascular disease.

NORMAL CHOLESTEROL, FATAL HEART ATTACK

The new study builds on a 2011 discovery by the Cleveland Clinic team that, in lab mice, gut bacteria turn lecithin in food into TMAO, or trimethylamine-N-oxide, causing heart disease. In addition, they found, people with high levels of TMAO are more likely to have heart disease.

But that research left two questions hanging: Do human gut bacteria trigger the lecithin-to-TMAO alchemy, like those in mice? And do high levels of TMAO predict heart attacks and stroke in people many years out, not simply mark the presence of cardiovascular disease at the time of the blood test?

To answer the first question, Hazen and his colleagues had 40 healthy adults eat two hard-boiled eggs, which contain lots of lecithin. Just as in lab mice, TMAO levels in the blood rose. After a week of broad-spectrum antibiotics, however, the volunteers' TMAO levels barely budged after they ate eggs, the researchers reported in the New England Journal of Medicine.

"That showed that the intestinal bacteria (which antibiotics kill) are essential for forming TMAO," said Hazen.

Next, to see whether TMAO predicts cardiovascular events, the researchers measured its levels in 4,007 heart patients. After accounting for such risk factors as age and a past heart attack, they found that high levels of TMAO were predictive of heart attack, stroke and death over the three years that the patients were followed.

Moreover, TMAO predicted risk more accurately than triglyceride or cholesterol levels, Hazen said. And it did so in people without substantial coronary artery disease or dangerous lipid levels as well as in sicker patients.

Specifically, people in the top 25 percent of TMAO levels had 2.5 times the risk of a heart attack or stroke compared to people in the bottom quartile.

The reason TMAO is so potent is that it makes blood cholesterol build up on artery walls, causing atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and, if the buildup ruptures and blocks an artery, stroke or heart attack.

Earlier this month, the Cleveland Clinic researchers reported that gut bugs also transform carnitine, a nutrient found in red meat and dairy products, into TMAO, at least in meat eaters. Vegetarians made much less TMAO even when eating carnitine as part of the study, suggesting that avoiding meat reduces the gut bacteria that turn carnitine into TMAO, while regular helpings of dead animals encourages their growth and thus the production of TMAO.

More studies are needed to show whether TMAO reliably predicts cardiovascular crises, and does so better than other blood tests. Experts disagree on how many people have no other risk factors but would be flagged by TMAO. Dr Gordon Tomaselli, chief of cardiology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and past president of the American Heart Association, guesses it is less than 10 percent or so of the people who eventually have heart crises.

Someone with high levels of TMAO could reduce her cardiovascular risk by eating fewer egg yolks and less beef and pork. But someone with a two-eggs-a-day habit but low TMAO probably has gut microbes that aren't very adept at converting lecithin to TMAO, meaning she can eat eggs and the like without risking a coronary.

Just as statins control unhealthy cholesterol, prebiotics (compounds that nurture "healthy" gut microbes) or probiotics (the good bugs themselves) might control unhealthy TMAO. For now, however, no one knows which prebiotics or probiotics might do that. In one study, probiotics actually increased TMAO-producing bacteria - "not what you want," Hazen said.

Neither will popping antibiotics work: bacteria become resistant to the drugs. Developing compounds that crimp the ability of the bacteria to turn lecithin into TMAO, Hazen said, is more likely to succeed. (Reporting by Sharon Begley; editing by Michelle Gershberg and Prudence Crowther)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #416 on: April 25, 2013, 02:15:32 PM »

So gullible. Next time ask for a pic holding a sign w/ Getbig and a date on it. ::) :-*

lol...pwned

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: April 25, 2013, 02:18:03 PM »

No shit. Most people should smell a gimmick a mile away. Post a sign pic (perfect example is Go4it) and gain immediate credibility.

Marine

« Reply #418 on: April 25, 2013, 02:18:56 PM »

Marine

« Reply #419 on: April 25, 2013, 02:21:03 PM »
Post a sign pic, you emaciated guy!

ok I will on the week end

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #420 on: April 25, 2013, 02:21:07 PM »
what does that provE?

sign
make sign
take pic with sign
or return to prison camp and continue starvation
a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: April 25, 2013, 02:25:01 PM »
sign
make sign
take pic with sign
or return to prison camp and continue starvation
Tommy, gimmicks don't have a home here anymore.  :D

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #422 on: April 25, 2013, 02:30:55 PM »
ok I will on the week end
Beginning of the end for this gimmick. ;D

The Idol

« Reply #423 on: April 25, 2013, 03:08:54 PM »
more amd more people PM me for diet advice....so funny

i've already helped many people get to 8% BF no problem....MANY MANY MANY

HATE ASM ÜCH AS YOU WÄNT

on this board there was only 1 natty that could challenge me...........and I HAVE CHIT GENETICS

wonder how most of you would loook natty............
Kid, you have a student waiting right here yo. Definitely looking looking to go from 7% to 3%. That would look ILL dawg, especially since I'm already a handsome bastard. ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: April 25, 2013, 06:39:29 PM »
Actually I was serious. Saturated fats have nothing to do with heart disease.

To be honest about this, the dietician jury is still out on this.

Frankly, I'd be more concerned about being in ketosis for extended periods of time. I seems to me whenever someone denies their body of total nutrition by eliminating one aspect or another, this only works for so long. After awhile a person either gets sick or falls off the diet, and when they do, their bodies respond with a vengeance. Yoyo dieting often has disastrous outcomes, like obesity or if one goes too far anorexia.