Author Topic: I am shredded now - natty  (Read 61307 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: I am shredded now - natty
« Reply #375 on: April 25, 2013, 05:53:41 AM »
the marine has had zero pms i checked with ron

Are you suggesting that the only pm marine has had is 'penile muscle' in his ass bigmc?

Marine

« Reply #376 on: April 25, 2013, 05:55:07 AM »
the marine has had zero pms i checked with ron

no you didn't

and u know it

Marine

« Reply #377 on: April 25, 2013, 05:57:43 AM »
I WILL FINISH WHAT Gh15 started

i willlll

i willl

i will revela all those liars......

i

Marine

« Reply #378 on: April 25, 2013, 05:58:14 AM »
Are you suggesting that the only pm marine has had is 'penile muscle' in his ass bigmc?

that;s what ur daddy did to you don't he?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: April 25, 2013, 06:05:42 AM »

what im saying cyp is that the marine thought pm meant panty munchers or prick milker

and that if you swap marine for ugadan "special" forces

the name would be more befitting the nature of the poster
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: April 25, 2013, 06:13:50 AM »
what im saying cyp is that the marine thought pm meant panty munchers or prick milker

and that if you swap marine for ugadan "special" forces

the name would be more befitting the nature of the poster

Yes bigmc his favourite hymn is 'all things black and semenful'

Marine

« Reply #381 on: April 25, 2013, 06:28:57 AM »
omg seek mental helps morons

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: April 25, 2013, 06:36:49 AM »
Yes bigmc his favourite hymn is 'all things black and semenful'

i heard is was "abide by cock"
T

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: April 25, 2013, 06:45:57 AM »
I WILL FINISH WHAT Gh15 started

i willlll

i willl

i will revela all those liars......

i

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #384 on: April 25, 2013, 07:06:52 AM »

ROTF.....EPIC MELTDOWN....

Marine tried to type while pillow biting.....but the ass pounding made him st st stt sttttuuuuter stutter...LMFAO 

Marine

« Reply #385 on: April 25, 2013, 07:20:43 AM »
THE APPOCALYPSES IS COMING FELLLAS

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #386 on: April 25, 2013, 07:24:02 AM »
is this Martine idiot on meth?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: April 25, 2013, 08:25:57 AM »
is this Martine idiot on meth?

Are you saying that a typical 'refeed' day for martina involves IV amphetamines, 2 rice krispies, and his twice his normal dose of antipsychotics Sev?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: April 25, 2013, 08:32:36 AM »
Are you saying that a typical 'refeed' day for martina involves IV amphetamines, 2 rice krispies, and his twice his normal dose of antipsychotics Sev?

haha after today he will have to take anticypchotics
T

Marine

« Reply #389 on: April 25, 2013, 09:07:38 AM »
I AM BRONGING THE HALO APPOCALYPSES FELLAS

GH15 I WILL CONTINUE TO SEEK REVENGE

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #390 on: April 25, 2013, 09:14:56 AM »
I AM BRONGING THE HALO APPOCALYPSES FELLAS

GH15 I WILL CONTINUE TO SEEK REVENGE
Is BRONGING a word? I am calling dr. chimps for verification.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #391 on: April 25, 2013, 09:23:55 AM »
this thread sux's after gimmick outing,,,

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #392 on: April 25, 2013, 09:42:27 AM »
no problem with arteries when on low carb

CHOLESTEROL IS ESSENTIAL

THE MORE THE BETTER

you are really ignorant on this subject

my pupils

THE POSSIBLE GAME CHANGER FOR HEART ATTACKS AND STROKES

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/04/25/gut-bugs-are-implicated-in-heart-attacks-and-stroke/

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #393 on: April 25, 2013, 09:44:40 AM »
Actually I was serious. Saturated fats have nothing to do with heart disease.

Google TMAO gut bugs...Many say its a game changer for heart attacks and strokes. People may think twice about eating meat, dairy and egg yolks ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: April 25, 2013, 09:50:56 AM »
Google TMAO...This study may be a game changer for heart attacks and strokes. ;)

Not going to read it. At this point I would call it an old wives tale. Cholesterol causes plaque saturated fats clogging arteries blah blah. High sugar diets cause inflammation of the endothelial lining of the arteries which in turn cause heart disease. Most doctors who are up on the info will agree. Even the Dr's at Cleveland Clinic will tell you this and they are on of the top heart clinics in the world.

For the past 30 years I have followed and mostly lower carb sugar diet with the occasional binges. When I dieted for my first show I was kind of following the Vince Gironda contest diet principles which happen to be low to zero carb. I ate like this almost always for years. Turns out this just happened to be the way people should be eating to maintain good health. About 5 years ago I had an EBT scan to check the calcium levels in my arteries. I'll be honest that I was a little nervous because of all the hoopla about cholesterol and red meat consumption which through out the years I had plenty of. Anyway, I got my test results back the same day and I scored a zero meaning I had zero plaque build up in all arteries. I have done literally hundreds of hours of research on the subject and for me I have decided to stick with the way I have always eaten.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #395 on: April 25, 2013, 10:09:09 AM »
Not going to read it. At this point I would call it an old wives tale. Cholesterol causes plaque saturated fats clogging arteries blah blah. High sugar diets cause inflammation of the endothelial lining of the arteries which in turn cause heart disease. Most doctors who are up on the info will agree. Even the Dr's at Cleveland Clinic will tell you this and they are on of the top heart clinics in the world.

For the past 30 years I have followed and mostly lower carb sugar diet with the occasional binges. When I dieted for my first show I was kind of following the Vince Gironda contest diet principles which happen to be low to zero carb. I ate like this almost always for years. Turns out this just happened to be the way people should be eating to maintain good health. About 5 years ago I had an EBT scan to check the calcium levels in my arteries. I'll be honest that I was a little nervous because of all the hoopla about cholesterol and red meat consumption which through out the years I had plenty of. Anyway, I got my test results back the same day and I scored a zero meaning I had zero plaque build up in all arteries. I have done literally hundreds of hours of research on the subject and for me I have decided to stick with the way I have always eaten.
GOOD TO KNOW/READ,,AND JIM SOME GENETIC PREDIPOSITION GOOD OR BAD HAS TO FACTOR NO?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: April 25, 2013, 10:16:03 AM »
GOOD TO KNOW/READ,,AND JIM SOME GENETIC PREDIPOSITION GOOD OR BAD HAS TO FACTOR NO?

Remember, genetics loads the gun, diet pulls the trigger.  ;)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: April 25, 2013, 10:17:14 AM »
Remember, genetics loads the gun, diet pulls the trigger;)

I like that  ;)

"1"

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #398 on: April 25, 2013, 10:39:16 AM »

This is interesting......over the last little while I've been doing some research on refined sugars and I really believe they are key to a lot more health problems than I ever knew. I've cut them out almost completely.

Marine

« Reply #399 on: April 25, 2013, 10:39:38 AM »

QUALITY POST

APPLAUSE

AGREE 10)%

TRUTH