Author Topic: Do any of you work with African American females?  (Read 16573 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Do any of you work with African American females?
« on: April 23, 2013, 05:31:19 AM »
I don't consider myself a racist person but if there's one thing I've learned through the years is that many AA females have bottled-up hostility toward white males.

I happen to work with a particularly nasty ho who got divorced about 5 years ago, has 2 kids and she takes defensive to an extreme, specially when it's a white male that she's arguing with.

As "luck" would have it, I seem to have gotten under her skin and she actually went to HR to complain about me creating a "hostile environment" and that I called her a "dumb bitch" and the n-word.

Now, it's one thing to curse aloud and another, very different, thing to slander. I think I have a case for the civil courts.

Have you ever gone through something like this?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Do any of you work with African American females?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 05:36:16 AM »
I don't consider myself a racist person but if there's one thing I've learned through the years is that many AA females have bottled-up hostility toward white males.

I happen to work with a particularly nasty ho who got divorced about 5 years ago, has 2 kids and she takes defensive to an extreme, specially when it's a white male that she's arguing with.

As "luck" would have it, I seem to have gotten under her skin and she actually went to HR to complain about me creating a "hostile environment" and that I called her a "dumb bitch" and the n-word.

Now, it's one thing to curse aloud and another, very different, thing to slander. I think I have a case for the civil courts.

I once worked with a black mauritian (sp?)  She had the hots for me and got really jealous when I showed interest in another girl, she turned stalker and got really psychotic towards me.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 05:38:12 AM »

What did HR do?  Did they believe her?  If she doesn't have any proof, it's your word against hers, and she sounds like a nasty bitch, sometimes they want someone to take their shit out on, and their in it for the long haul.  Probably best to say you didn't say those things, suggest she misunderstood, and apologise for the confusion.   Sometimes it is better to take the high road, and once the dust has settled just avoid her as much as possible and be cautious when dealing with her.  Some Wars  just aren't worth it.
V

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 05:39:44 AM »

Did you?

robingraves

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 05:40:56 AM »
"I don't consider myself a racist person but" = racist

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 05:43:01 AM »
I took a class in college, multicultural psychology, and my professor said we are all the same, that it's culture that dictates who we become. He said it is in a black woman's culture to be loud talkers. So, when they talk real loud, they're not being rude, but just expressing themselves for who they were brought up to be.

College :-\

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 05:44:50 AM »
You should have asked him how culture is formed....  it is part genetic for sure.

I took a class in college, multicultural psychology, and my professor said we are all the same, that it's culture that dictates who we become. He said it is in a black woman's culture to be loud talkers. So, when they talk real loud, they're not being rude, but just expressing themselves for who they were brought up to be.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 05:48:09 AM »
I've never worked with an African American female. But I have worked in places were African American females have also been employed. What I'm trying to say is African American females are lazy.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 05:48:25 AM »

This made me think of Mike Tyson, at times he has such a feminine voice for a big black strongman.
V

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 05:55:45 AM »

differences even occur within the same race

for example within the white race, you have nordic peoples, slavic peoples and those from the south (ie. italian, spanish, portuguese, etc) and there are even many differences between these peoples

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 06:12:48 AM »
Alot of black women put up a front of self-assuredness, independence of self-worth from the value that others place on them, and confidence stemming from will-power and not circumstance.

But most black women are vulnerable to criticism and like little scared puppy dogs cowering in the corner whenever somebody brings attention to a supposed fault, flaw, mistake, or imperfection in them or their behavior.

In fact, this is not true of only black women, but of all people in general. At least to some extent, and in a generalized sense of course.

Black women are just in a particularly disadvantaged position in our society... A woman, so historically considered and treated as inferior in intelligence and less capable in physical activities than male counterparts; And black, so historically considered almost sub-human in the sense that they were enslaved, abused, murdered, discriminated, segragated, rejected, and alienated and in some ways continue to be up to this day.

With this position in society alot of black women tend to become very accepting of their classification as "less than". They are smaller and weaker than half the population and in the other half they make up a minority which is subject to discrimination and prejudice. It is  not easy to see the value of yourself if you are living in such circumstance, it is not in front of your eyes plain to see like it sometimes can be for other people.

This acceptance of "less than" can be short lived, or non-existent, and when it is gone (or mostly gone) the black woman becomes a fiercely genuine, down-to-earth, open minded, and cool as hell human being of such fly classy sophistication it makes my cock throb and my itellect explode with zooming electric expansion and gravitaion towards their presence.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 06:24:07 AM »

he should have spoken about Frantz Fanon...

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 06:24:58 AM »
By the way, I suspect that this hostility is sexual in nature. Make no mistake, black women love white men. The problem is that white men do not love black women to the same degree, hence the frustration.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 06:27:04 AM »
By the way, I suspect that this hostility is sexual in nature. Make no mistake, black women love white men. The problem is that white men do not love black women to the same degree, hence the frustration.

like I said, Frantz Fanon...and what I said above...many things in common...

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 06:32:55 AM »
"I don't consider myself a racist person but" = racist

Nah dude... Two of the hottest women on my list are Allyson Felix and Mary J Blige.

And I actually dated, and had a very "intense" sexual relationship with, a black woman years ago.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 06:33:29 AM »
I worked closely with one and she was a total sweetheart.  The nicest lady.  There were times were she would mumble about some people being racist but honestly they were.  A lot of fucking bigots in this world.  I think it's hard enough for women in the workplace but a black women is even harder.  Sure a lot play the victim card for their lack of success, but there are a lot of good as well.  No need to blanket all African American women into a single bucket.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 06:34:01 AM »
Simply inform HR that she don't think it be like it is but it do.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 06:51:11 AM »
Nah dude... Two of the hottest women on my list are Allyson Felix and Mary J Blige.

And I actually dated, and had a very "intense" sexual relationship with, a black woman years ago.
carmelita jeter runs Allyson Felix into the ground.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 07:00:16 AM »
carmelita jeter runs Allyson Felix into the ground.

I'd do both.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 07:03:56 AM »
I'd do both.
You have to catch them first, which none of us could...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2013, 07:08:44 AM »
Simply inform HR that she don't think it be like it is but it do.

:D

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2013, 07:13:18 AM »
Slapper, is she attractive?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2013, 07:15:13 AM »
Slapper, is she attractive?

Very hot, yes.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2013, 07:17:45 AM »
I work with a beautiful black woman, intelligent, college educated, professioanlly certified, tall, thin, big rack, great lips, great smile....whoops...wife's coming in...gots to go!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2013, 07:17:56 AM »
i worked with afew in ballys health club back in the 90,s, they where actually cooler to me than the white broads. maybe cause i was so tan they thought i was a brother ;D
R