Author Topic: So much for the theory that it was "Just That House"  (Read 9326 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
So much for the theory that it was "Just That House"
« on: April 23, 2013, 04:54:26 PM »
Police Ordering Families Out Of Their Homes At Gunpoint...  This video shows that it was house after house done like that and not just one.

The more friendly searches we saw on that first day were most likely filmed for official media release by a government agency.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: So much for the theory that it was "Just That House"
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 05:52:40 PM »
In the video, one of the "victims" says "They were doing the right thing".. In breaking news, a Fox News poll reports

"Virtually all voters -- 91 percent -- approve of law enforcement’s handling of the Boston bombings"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/23/fox-news-poll-after-boston-most-approve-government-on-terrorism/#ixzz2RKyx66pW

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 06:09:02 PM »
,hey,hey we don't deal with facts here

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 06:11:12 PM »
Murica is going to shit. Post modern society is a farce anyway. Shit like this is more consistent with all of mankind's history.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 06:16:44 PM »
In the video, one of the "victims" says "They were doing the right thing".. In breaking news, a Fox News poll reports

"Virtually all voters -- 91 percent -- approve of law enforcement’s handling of the Boston bombings"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/23/fox-news-poll-after-boston-most-approve-government-on-terrorism/#ixzz2RKyx66pW
so what?

if one of them said they didnt do the right thing would that change your mind?

the majority wanted obamacare repealed, does that matter to you?

illegal search is illegal search no matter if the person being searched is ok with it or not.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 06:18:06 PM »
,hey,hey we don't deal with facts here
LOL, the fact that most people support this?  Yea, we already got that part haha... ::)  I sure in the hell never attempted to dispute that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 06:31:24 PM »

LMAO...

I wonder what % of people who were manhandled liked it?

I mean, it's easy for some fat slob in Idaho to be okay with it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 06:49:29 PM »
LMAO...

I think a majority of the people who had their homes searched like that were ok with it.  I personally find that fact disturbing but probably true. 
But public approval of it definitely isn't the point behind posting threads like this anyway...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 06:53:03 PM »
I think a majority of the people who had their homes searched like that were ok with it.  I personally find that fact disturbing but probably true. 
But public approval of it definitely isn't the point behind posting threads like this anyway...

We are conditioned to accept literally anything at this point. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 06:58:53 PM »
LMAO...

i guess you missed when the police were leaving the area all the residents cheering them on, again let's not let the facts get in the way  :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 07:08:59 PM »
i guess you missed when the police were leaving the area all the residents cheering them on, again let's not let the facts get in the way  :D
guess that makes illegal search ok then yea?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 07:10:53 PM »
i guess you missed when the police were leaving the area all the residents cheering them on, again let's not let the facts get in the way  :D
I'm pretty sure nobody missed that display.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 07:15:58 PM »

What meaning would you hope to take from this, 007?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 07:23:04 PM »
guess that makes illegal search ok then yea?

that's not illegal search

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 07:27:45 PM »
90% of Germans believed that the Nazi party was a good thing too...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 07:31:23 PM »
These people all helped elect Obama....same people that would vote down the 2nd Amendment and allow other people to take away their rights. These are not the same people that fought at Bunker Hill. This has bothered me since it happened. The individual police officer's were doing their jobs but those at the top knew how fucking wrong it was running combat patrols with MRAPS through US streets. This has become normal......Obama was just a few years to early trying to take our guns. A few more years and a few million worthless, illiterate's from south of the border and it will all be over. I think alot of u lib bastards will wake up and realize what you did to this country was wrong and that over the space of 8 years you destroyed the greatest experiment in world history.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 07:31:54 PM »
90% of Germans believed that the Nazi party was a good thing too...

And at the end you couldn't find a one that knew what was going on.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 07:37:37 PM »
And at the end you couldn't find a one that knew what was going on.

Bingo x 100 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 07:42:56 PM »
Those that suffered damages should sue.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 07:43:43 PM »
Hard to sue for Constitutional violations...but I hope somebody beyond friggen infowars starts talking this up.
L

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2013, 07:45:28 PM »
Hard to sue for Constitutional violations...but I hope somebody beyond friggen infowars starts talking this up.

Please go into detail.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2013, 07:46:44 PM »
the problem is nobody's constitutional rights were violated

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2013, 07:48:49 PM »
How are you going to sue after the fact. If the cops broke something and you have proof, sure. What they did feels so absolutely wrong. It looked wrong and to me violated Constitutional rights but the cops are going to say that public safety overroad that. I'm not a lawyer but 3 could tell you chapter and verse on both sides I'm sure.

L

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2013, 07:49:48 PM »
the problem is nobody's constitutional rights were violated

If someone could show that they were subjected to unreasonable search, I'd say you're wrong.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2013, 07:50:43 PM »
Exigent circumstance in United States law

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Exigent circumstances)

Jump to: navigation, search

An exigent circumstance, in the American law of criminal procedure, allows law enforcement to enter a structure without a search warrant, or if they have a "knock and announce" warrant, without knocking and waiting for refusal under certain circumstances. It must be a situation where people are in imminent danger, evidence faces imminent destruction, or a suspect will escape.

In the criminal procedure context, exigent circumstance means:

An emergency situation requiring swift action to prevent imminent danger to life or serious damage to property, or to forestall the imminent escape of a suspect, or destruction of evidence. There is no ready litmus test for determining whether such circumstances exist, and in each case the extraordinary situation must be measured by the facts known by officials.[1]

Those circumstances that would cause a reasonable person to believe that entry (or other relevant prompt action) was necessary to prevent physical harm to the officers or other persons, the destruction of relevant evidence, the escape of a suspect, or some other consequence improperly frustrating legitimate law enforcement efforts.[2]

Exigent circumstances may make a warrantless search constitutional if probable cause exists. The existence of exigent circumstances is a mixed question of law and fact.[3] There is no absolute test for determining if exigent circumstances exist, but general factors have been identified. These include: clear evidence of probable cause; the seriousness of the offense and likelihood of destruction of evidence; limitations on the search to minimize the intrusion only to preventing destruction of evidence; and clear indications of exigency.

Exigency may be determined by: degree of urgency involved; amount of time needed to get a search warrant; whether evidence is about to be removed or destroyed; danger at the site; knowledge of the suspect that police are on his or her trail; and/or ready destructibility of the evidence.[4] In determining the time necessary to obtain a warrant, a telephonic warrant should be considered. As electronic data may be altered or eradicated in seconds, in a factually compelling case the doctrine of exigent circumstances will support a warrantless seizure.

Even in exigent circumstances, while a warrantless seizure may be permitted, a subsequent warrant to search may still be necessary.[5]