Author Topic: Time stands still for NO one  (Read 14794 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Time stands still for NO one
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2013, 03:48:39 PM »
  People on here talk a lot of shit. I know Mike. I know Manny. I know Freddie. I know a LOT of people. I have actually done things. I worked out at Wild Card. I Coached at Wild Card. Haters on here just watch HBO and wish that they could. Big difference. You see Grant? Just like with you. You were on the covers of magazines that they could only read at a magazine stand.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2013, 03:59:36 PM »
  People on here talk a lot of shit. I know Mike. I know Manny. I know Freddie. I know a lot of people. I have actually done things. I worked out at Wild Card. I Coached at Wild Card. Haters on here just watch HBO and wish that they could. Big difference. You see Grant? Just like with you. You were on the covers of magazines that they could only read at a magazine stand.
Arce owning minds in this thread.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2013, 04:00:05 PM »
I believe some sort of anti-depressant/rec drug cocktail will take Tyson life within the next 5 years...Right now everything he does is 100% for the Hierarchy...That has to take it's toll on the human spirit.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2013, 04:01:40 PM »
 People on here talk a lot of shit. I know Mike. I know Manny. I know Freddie. I know a lot of people. I have actually done things. I worked out at Wild Card. I Coached at Wild Card. Haters on here just watch HBO and wish that they could. Big difference. You see Grant? Just like with you. You were on the covers of magazines that they could only read at a magazine stand.

Thank you brother.  I always knew you had a great MMA resume....people at Wildcard told me you were for real! Real people know the truth....

I did box for a long time. Wildcard.... and LA Boxing downtown LA. Even Kronk Gym in Detroit for 3 weeks....will post pics soon.....

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2013, 04:04:32 PM »
I posted before, Mike credits vegan diet for all that weight loss and feeling great

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2013, 04:06:38 PM »
  Yes....I have seen Grant at Wild Card, Golds, World, etc., many times   ... Kronk was also a great fucking gym (RIP Emanuel)

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2013, 04:13:32 PM »
 Yes....I have seen Grant at Wild Card, Golds, World, etc., many times   ... Kronk was also a great fucking gym (RIP Emanuel)

Yes...RIP Emanuel Stewart..... I didn't get to meet him....but met Antonio Tarver, Toney, Hopkins ....and many top middleweights who all kicked my butt ....but it was still a good learning experience!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2013, 04:13:51 PM »
Whatever becomes of Tyson in his later life, one thing is certain. The man was a BEAST in his prime. Aggression and force like nobody's business. I hope he has found contentment. He definitely went down the wrong path for many years.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2013, 04:16:08 PM »
  Exactly Grant. If one wants to get better at Western Boxing, then one MUST go directly to the source and get beaten by the best that Combat Sport has. It is the ONLY way.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2013, 04:17:01 PM »
Yes...RIP Emanuel Stewart..... I didn't get to meet him....but met Antonio Tarver, Toney, Hopkins ....and many top middleweights who all kicked my butt ....but it was still a good learning experience!!
did these guys eat alot of spinach?
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2013, 04:24:54 PM »
did these guys eat alot of spinach?
No I suspect they did not they had small forearms. Look at Popeyes forearms.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2013, 04:25:02 PM »
Whatever becomes of Tyson in his later life, one thing is certain. The man was a BEAST in his prime. Aggression and force like nobody's business. I hope he has found contentment. He definitely went down the wrong path for many years.

He did indeed. But seems to be healthy and clean...his HBO stand up comedy (managed by his new wife) seems to have him on the right path.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2013, 04:28:10 PM »
In all fairness to Iron Mike, he chose terrible clothes for that appearance that make him look a lot fatter than he actually was there.  He must have fired his stylist to save a few $$$.  Everything is over sized and pleated; a 10 minute consultation would have made him look half decent.   

He looks like he used Big Ron's stylist, as Coleman also had terrible fashion sense and ridiculously unnecessarily oversized clothes.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2013, 04:30:07 PM »
  Exactly Grant. If one wants to get better at Western Boxing, then one MUST go directly to the source and get beaten by the best that Combat Sport has. It is the ONLY way.

I did that... and Kronk Gym was a tough school to learn in!  Not to mention how COLD it was in Detroit!!!!!!!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2013, 04:32:49 PM »
tyson was the most exciting boxers ever imo, im not saying he was the best ever but imo the most exciting n dangerous. guy was an animal in the ring
R

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2013, 04:35:35 PM »
Doug Steele is from Detroit he moved south, to get out of the cold and car batteries going dead.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2013, 04:37:15 PM »
  Oh yeah  fuck Detroit     cold cold cold   

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2013, 04:39:21 PM »
  Oh yeah  fuck Detroit     cold cold cold   

We had to shovel 4-6 feet of snow every morning ...away from the walkway/gym door.  Crazy when ya from LA!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2013, 04:39:27 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2013, 04:40:35 PM »
  I bet

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2013, 04:43:12 PM »

Wish I'd met Emanuel.  I did sit next to Sugar Ray Leonard on a 5 hour flight from NYC to LA....got pics somewhere..he was as funny as heck!!!!

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2013, 05:02:15 PM »
I believe some sort of anti-depressant/rec drug cocktail will take Tyson life within the next 5 years...Right now everything he does is 100% for the Hierarchy...That has to take it's toll on the human spirit.

He seems more stable now than ever though.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2013, 05:08:46 PM »

This is me fat and asleep at Wild Card. I just had both knees replaced. So no diet and no working out. Just coaching.

BOTH KNEES?  wtf arce!

:(

what happened?

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2013, 05:13:47 PM »
I did that... and Kronk Gym was a tough school to learn in!  Not to mention how COLD it was in Detroit!!!!!!!

Can someone rotate for me?  thanks in advance.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2013, 05:15:31 PM »
Can someone rotate for me?  thanks in advance.
Thats not gregg plitt.