Author Topic: jjj  (Read 20421 times)

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
"big pretty smile with dimples"

hahaha

i couldnt find 30 girls worth messaging in a night on POF if my life depended on it, and on POF i cut my "standards" in half...

It's the same way a lot of places where many people already know each other.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
"big pretty smile with dimples"

hahaha

i couldnt find 30 girls worth messaging in a night on POF if my life depended on it, and on POF i cut my "standards" in half...

This.  it would take me a week to find 5 girls I would fuck on that pig-ridden site.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
juggling a bunch of girls is a pain in the ass... and not as fun as it seems at first.

when you're 14, you think 'wow, when I turn 18 and have a bunch of money and my own place i'm gonna bang tons of bitches'.... and they it ain't like that, at least not entirely.... then you meet your wife, and you get used to that lifestyle, but sometimes you think 'hmmm.... it'd be nice to meet a cute, busty girl at Vons and fuck her whenever I wanted', but it never happens... at least not entirely.

then one day you're not married/attached... and you're single again.. 10yrs later.... and you have a better physique... and more life experiences... and you're better off financially (funny how the more money you have, they less you spend on women to sleep with them)..... and you're free to sleep with a different girl everynight, and guess what, it's actually freakin possible. so long as you're not a fuckin loser devoid of social skills.

it is a pain in the ass though... and not as fun as it seems.... sometimes.

there are problems...

I have my main gf.. the bank manager.. who loves me and puts up with all my shitty hours and lifestyle.... who's financially ok, but not 'bright' (how can I bank manager not be good with numbers?? I was a freakin prop-trader and can talk $&% all day long.. it's Hebrew to her), I didn't see her yesterday and should PROBABLY see her tonight...

... then, I get a text from the busty, thick Chinese girl saying she wants some D for 2hrs and she's going home.. Perfect, right?

wrong..

I STILL need to do laundry :/

so, WTF do I do? hang out with the gf... (even though I know I'm eventually going to break up with her, as soon as I find a way to do it w/o being a dick) and do laundry with her?... even though i'm trying to distance myself from her?

or, do I say fuck laundry.... and make some video's with the thick, juicy, Chinese freak for 2hrs and regret not having a clean work shirt Tuesday because I found an excuse not to do laundry tomorrow... and find some excuse to tell the GF that I can't see her?

.... and I won't even go into the girl i'm leaving the gf (and the rest of them) for.....
did you write this masterpeice while in the slammer? you seem rather proud of your 5 year stint
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
did you write this masterpeice while in the slammer? you seem rather proud of your 5 year stint
It's funny he writes all this, and no pics except for himself...

cephissus

• Getbig V

it's all but confirmed either a) it's bullshit, or b) he's ashamed to post them up... dude openly admits to carpet-bombing POF ("don't be too picky!"), claims he won't post pics because "it's not that serious", posts his own sorry visage -- who would have guessed? ugly juice head with muddled untermensch features snapping ab shots in the corner of his YMCA --, proceeds to meltdown for nearly ten pages... ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
it's all but confirmed either a) it's bullshit, or b) he's ashamed to post them up... dude openly admits to carpet-bombing POF ("don't be too picky!"), claims he won't post pics because "it's not that serious", proceeds to meltdown for nearly ten pages... ::)
You know, he claims everybody will break out the Jergens if one sees this "thick" Chinese woman.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
You guys still accept pics from gimmicks without a timestamped sign?  ::)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
at least post pic of body...can blank out the face and the rest of apartment if you are paranoid.
all drugs - TPPIIP

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
at least post pic of body...can blank out the face and the rest of apartment if you are paranoid.

x1000

Parker

• Getbig V
You guys still accept pics from gimmicks without a timestamped sign?  ::)
Please, if that is even him...let's have fun with the gimmick as long as it lasts

EH

• Getbig III
 :-X

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
Another gimmick melting down on MeltBig. ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
i'm amused by 1-you fucking losers think i'm a 'gimmick'.

2-you have a name for your internet bbing loser world called a 'gimmick'

3-you criticize how I look.. hairline.. I look angry.. haircut.. ect... lol.. what are you punks in middle school?

4-you still whine that i'm not post pics of the girls. i'm not showing you. and if you think you're entitled to see them? you're a fucking loser. you can call me a loser if you like, but i'm still the one sleeping with them. the thread was about how slutty these mostly professional women were.. not how attractive you think they are.

5-you guys who think you're fucking brad pitt and TOO GOOD LOOKING to fuck anything other than a dime-piece. lol... fucking delusional. which is probably why your life revolves around the internet (and getbig).

and I fuck girls who I think are attractive in some way.. so what? maybe you like tall skinny blondes with faces like skeletor... maybe you like pastey white skinned redheads with thin lips... of if you're Falcon, you like a girl that resembles a 12yr old boy with freckles and a bowl-cut............ I like short curvy brunettes with a cute face... I don't need a trophy arm piece to validate myself while walking around walmart (some of you losers would have to borrow mom's mini-van to GET to walmart in the first place)... I get my 'validation' or whatever you call it from actually FUCKING THE WOMEN IN MY OWN HOME IN MY OWN BED.

Nice meltdown you bald headed gimmick.
a